PDA

View Full Version : King Clam?

PsyDoc
08-13-12, 06:48 PM
Has anyone been able to breed a King Clam yet? I saw somebody mention using a Blue Blob and Shell Lizard, but I keep getting a Tongue Toad instead. And when I tried to do a Tongue Toad and a Shell Lizard, again I got a Tongue Toad.

sweetstuff525
08-13-12, 06:51 PM
I'm just trying for diamond... Since it has every color maybe I'll get it ... But I want my diamond

anketam
08-13-12, 07:10 PM
You are not the only one trying very hard to get a diamond, I still dont have one yet.

lanadelgaga
08-13-12, 07:12 PM
It's rare. You use Blue Blob and Shell Lizard. You can see one at Stormies Island

northsweets
08-13-12, 07:22 PM
I got one using level 4 shell with a level 7 blue blob

joeyc0417
08-14-12, 05:47 PM
I got it on my first try trying to get a tonguetoad... Oh well! :p

hopesdragons
08-14-12, 06:46 PM
I got the King Clam with the Blue Blob and Shell lizard. It only took 2-3 tries.

I got the Diamond with the Palm Wing and Sea Buffalo. That took many more than 2-3 tries. I got several little palm & wave wings instead.

anketam
08-15-12, 04:06 AM
hopesdragons, you are a very lucky player. Have you ever seen those weight loss commercials and at the bottom they have the little * and results not typical. Trust me, your results are not typical.

hopesdragons
08-15-12, 06:07 AM
hopesdragons, you are a very lucky player. Have you ever seen those weight loss commercials and at the bottom they have the little * and results not typical. Trust me, your results are not typical.

I know. In Dragon Story, I'm on my 895th Island Dragon (at least it feels like it) trying to get a Diamond

DjrainbowBRAINS
08-15-12, 11:08 PM
I know. In Dragon Story, I'm on my 895th Island Dragon (at least it feels like it) trying to get a Diamond

A new lead I'm working on for dragon story and seems to apply for monsters. Stormie's island he is there to show you how to get the diamond. Every person and device of their island can tap on his habitats and they will highlight in yellow. Each person is different in which ones they can highlight. And EVERYONE can tap on at least one diamond dragon habitat. The regular habitats are YOUR combinations for YOUR ISLAND for best odds. Like I can only tap/highlight in yellow on his fruitful and poison habitat both fire habitats and one air with scorpion and seabreeze. Using the proven facts four colors my options appear to be poison which is green and purple and scorpion (yellow and red) is my current breeding options. I will try poison and seabreeze next. I will try 10-15 tries a piece depending on what dragons it gives me.

hopesdragons
08-16-12, 12:14 PM
A new lead I'm working on for dragon story and seems to apply for monsters. Stormie's island he is there to show you how to get the diamond. Every person and device of their island can tap on his habitats and they will highlight in yellow. Each person is different in which ones they can highlight. And EVERYONE can tap on at least one diamond dragon habitat. The regular habitats are YOUR combinations for YOUR ISLAND for best odds. Like I can only tap/highlight in yellow on his fruitful and poison habitat both fire habitats and one air with scorpion and seabreeze. Using the proven facts four colors my options appear to be poison which is green and purple and scorpion (yellow and red) is my current breeding options. I will try poison and seabreeze next. I will try 10-15 tries a piece depending on what dragons it gives me.

I read your theory, but I'm not real sure about it. I think it's all about luck of the draw, odds, statistics and how they've programmed the game. Plus on Monster Story, I can only click on one red habitat and one diamond. Nothing else (and trust me, I tried after adding what you had to say).