PDA

View Full Version : Expired Olympic goal - took gems but Goal still locked

KiminyCricket
08-13-12, 04:04 PM
Hi, all, my first time posting here...

Experienced a bug today on Bakery Story World Games. I was working on the Olympic goal that awarded a Poseidon Fountain. Before I could finish the last step of the task list, the Goal had expired. When I got on the game shortly after the Goal expired, I saw "Expired" listed next to the Goal name with a "Finish" button on the right. I clicked on the "Finish" button and it asked if I still wanted to purchase the Poseidon Fountain for 13 gems. I clicked on Yes and 13 gems were deducted from my balance. The bug is that the Poseidon Fountain remains a locked Goal item under my Design tab. :(

Is there any way that either 13 gems could be returned to my balance OR the Poseidon Fountain gets unlocked on my account?

I followed the advice on these Forums and restarted my device. After restarting my iPhone, the Expired goal disappeared from the Goals list. So no screenshots, sigh.

iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone 4S
Bakery Story World Games, version 1.5.3

Thanks,
KiminyCricket

snuzzer
08-13-12, 05:20 PM
I had a problem too. I finished my Ring Fountain today - worked hard to get that done. Got the message from Jean Pierre that said the Ring Fountain was ours. Now I go to place my Ring Fountain and it's locked. Why is it locked? I completed all of the steps in time.

cbisme
08-14-12, 08:48 AM
My goal also expired so I clicked finish and choose to purchase the poseidon fountain, but I thought mine was for 14 gems. The game refreshed and my gems were gone but the goal was still listed so I clicked finished and purchased it again and again it refreshed and stole the gems but no fountain. Now the goal is gone and the fountain is still locked and my 28 gems are gone. I uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing changed.

Bakery Story 1.5.3 on iPhone 4

sweetstuff525
08-14-12, 08:50 AM
My goal also expired so I clicked finish and choose to purchase the poseidon fountain, but I thought mine was for 14 gems. The game refreshed and my gems were gone but the goal was still listed so I clicked finished and purchased it again and again it refreshed and stole the gems but no fountain. Now the goal is gone and the fountain is still locked and my 28 gems are gone. I uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing changed.

Email support@teamlava.com

kooky panda
08-14-12, 10:40 AM
I will report this over to the community managers.

cbisme
08-14-12, 04:20 PM
I just recieved 2 fountains, i never wanted 2, just one. The game refreshed on me and didnt register the first purchase, i was under the impression i only bought one. How can i fix this?

countessdk
08-15-12, 01:16 PM

[/QUOTE]

My goals also expired on bakery story world games, I only have the monster goal and bubble mania left. I was doing the silver cookies and pool cakes, but while from one viewing to another it was all gone.
I?ve tried deleting it, and installing it again but it?s the same.
Bakery Story 1.5.4 on Iphone 4

soclassymom
08-16-12, 05:06 PM
Me too I have got a lot of these pops out
And now they have gone
I was so happy that I'll get the Poseidon fountain
But it still locked
It said if I want it for 14 gems and i clicked yes
lost 14 gems without getting the fountain
Emailed team lava , hope soon it will be fix

soclassymom
08-16-12, 05:38 PM
Thank u TL , the fountain is unlock Now
^_^

KiminyCricket
08-22-12, 03:46 PM
Got my Poseidon Fountain unlocked now! Thank you very much for clearing this issue up, TeamLava support, and kooky Panda as Moderator of this site. =)

Hi, all, my first time posting here...

Experienced a bug today on Bakery Story World Games. I was working on the Olympic goal that awarded a Poseidon Fountain. Before I could finish the last step of the task list, the Goal had expired. When I got on the game shortly after the Goal expired, I saw "Expired" listed next to the Goal name with a "Finish" button on the right. I clicked on the "Finish" button and it asked if I still wanted to purchase the Poseidon Fountain for 13 gems. I clicked on Yes and 13 gems were deducted from my balance. The bug is that the Poseidon Fountain remains a locked Goal item under my Design tab. :(

Is there any way that either 13 gems could be returned to my balance OR the Poseidon Fountain gets unlocked on my account?

I followed the advice on these Forums and restarted my device. After restarting my iPhone, the Expired goal disappeared from the Goals list. So no screenshots, sigh.

iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone 4S
Bakery Story World Games, version 1.5.3

Thanks,
KiminyCricket

Blankiey
08-24-12, 11:23 AM
All these posts make me sad. Andriod users dont get the luxury of having quests but here they are helping you guys out with them. Me next please.

intowonderland
08-28-12, 05:34 PM
I had the same problem!! Except I made the mistake of trying to unlock the fountain again after I encountered the "processing" glitch the first time and didn't realize I wasted another 14 gems. So I'm missing 28 gems (cost of trying to unlock fountain twice at 14 gems each attempt) and still have no fountain. Where can I can report this glitch to? I only wanted one fountain. :(

sweetstuff525
08-28-12, 05:36 PM
I had the same problem!! Except I made the mistake of trying to unlock the fountain again after I encountered the "processing" glitch the first time and didn't realize I wasted another 14 gems. So I'm missing 28 gems (cost of trying to unlock fountain twice at 14 gems each attempt) and still have no fountain. Where can I can report this glitch to? I only wanted one fountain. :(

Email support@teamlava.com

sahp
09-11-12, 12:48 PM
Emailed and it was deemed solved, fountain is still locked. Something else I was supposed to do?