PDA

View Full Version : Game changes needed

mareewat
08-13-12, 04:03 PM
It seems TL have not factored in that once at level 30 the regeneration of energy and the max energy levels do not support game play on larger cities. There is no incentive to increase city size or to purchase more buildings as we do not have the energy to service them.

Please update the energy levels ASAP or this game is pointless..:mad:

hotbeef
08-13-12, 08:32 PM
[QUOTE=mareewat;375319]It seems TL have not factored in that once at level 30 the regeneration of energy and the max energy levels do not support game play on larger cities. There is no incentive to increase city size or to purchase more buildings as we do not have the energy to service them.

Please update the energy levels ASAP or this game is pointless.. We will just have to have alot of patience with this issue. They want what every business wants, MONEY$$$ The game is designed to try and goad players into spending their money. If people can't play their patience with this game then they will have to find a different one...

mareewat
08-14-12, 02:21 PM
I am still waiting (as are many others) for a response to this energy level issue ?? This is my first major complaint regarding a TL game and I am beginning to see why people get upset with TL management.

Can u please just let me know you have seen this post and if there are any plans to fix this. I can than decide if I am going to keep playing this game.

Thank u in advance

bobbyrae
08-14-12, 02:31 PM
Oh, never fear! I'm sure someone will be along to pass it on to the developers or some such relevant person...

-.^

kopitownhk
08-14-12, 10:09 PM
stuck at level 30 also..... no more point in playing this game until improvements are made

knittedcupcake
08-16-12, 09:04 PM
Ugh! I hate hate hate the energy meter! It serves no purpose whatsoever! Please get rid of it!

mareewat
08-19-12, 04:43 PM
Hi can someone please let us know if and when the energy levels will be changed to make larger city game play enjoyable. I am getting very frustrated with the game, but would like to keep playing.

I have seen TL staff responses to other queries but mine continue to be ignored.

mareewat
08-20-12, 03:30 AM
This has become my weird addiction.. How long until a TL staff member answers a simple and polite question. When will energy levels be increased? If the answer is NEVER... Just let me know.. I beg of you