PDA

View Full Version : Force closing!!

DoubleZ
08-13-12, 03:08 PM
In the last half hour, the game has forced closed 4 times! FIX THIS!!!!!!!

scargo
08-13-12, 03:15 PM
In the last half hour, the game has forced closed 4 times! FIX THIS!!!!!!!

Yes, same for me!! Trying to harvest and redesign...5x/20 minutes! Got sick of it and hopped to another game (Bakery)--and within 2 minutes, happening there also...

DaojinWildfire
08-13-12, 03:21 PM
Try closing any apps you have minimized in the background. Force-closes on Apple device usually happen when your device runs out of memory. Closing everything else and running just Farm Story will ensure you leave enough memory for your device to run the game.

scargo
08-13-12, 04:18 PM
Try closing any apps you have minimized in the background. Force-closes on Apple device usually happen when your device runs out of memory. Closing everything else and running just Farm Story will ensure you leave enough memory for your device to run the game.

Umm... Nope, sorry, that's not it...nothing else open..fresh restart, etc...as an Apple Trainer, I know the tricks needed in basic diagnostics. No other apps or websites are doing this.. only yours. (FS, BS, PHS, RS). And only today, starting this afternoon. Across three devices (2 touches, one pad). Problem appears to be pointing to TL, not the user on this one....

TimeForACuppaTea
08-13-12, 04:37 PM

Agree with Scargo. I close background apps on a regular basis. Rarely have more the 4-5 at any given time. This has been an issue for a while now and to loads of people. The problem isn't on our end. It's clearly a TL issue.

llamafarms
08-13-12, 04:57 PM
Having the same problem. It's happening constanly as I plant and/or water neighbors. Its been happening all evening. And only on FarmStory none of my other stuff, so its NOT my device..... Super annoying. :(

joecotta
08-13-12, 05:07 PM
I've lost count but it's been close to, if not over, 20 in the last hour.

FIX IT!

CuddlyDragon
08-13-12, 05:14 PM
Hello everyone!

They are working on this. Thank you for your patience. :)

CuddlyDragon
08-13-12, 05:38 PM
This should be fixed! :P

Please let us know if you experience further problems.

joecotta
08-13-12, 08:11 PM
So, what was the problem? Or are we not privileged to know why we encountered such a rough time trying to play the game? The truth won't scare us. It won't befuddle us either, as many have spent years (in my case, decades) in the IT world. What do you stand to lose by telling the true and honest reason(s) we encountered this frustration? "We encountered trouble" doesn't convey any information. Be specific, some of us can help.