PDA

View Full Version : Expansions

grondai
08-13-12, 08:54 AM
Team lava bumped expansion prices up again but why? It may have been because of the recent diamond hybrids allowing much higher income but that should have only applied to higher levels if that's true. Not too long ago there was a huge price increase in food, expansions, and upgrades. TL told people it was due to the economy of the game, but this current increase in expansions doesn't even affect the higher leveled players because they don't even need expansions. The inflated expansion prices are only affecting the lower leveled players that have to constantly buy upgrades, habitats, farms, and the over priced expansions. At the current level I'm at they could triple the amount of coins an expansion costs and i could still finish 2 expansions a week which would be the same rate. TL is just making things harder for new players, I would think they would try to make it easier for more fan base... Oh well their mistake.

iamanundertaker
08-17-12, 07:37 PM
I haven't noticed an expansion boost.

lylahmae
08-17-12, 07:46 PM
I noticed this about a week ago...all my coin prices are about 3 times what is listed to start with and now even more.

riitzc
08-17-12, 09:46 PM
They've been the same for me.

30 60 90 120 150 200 250 300 350 400 450...

06hunter
08-17-12, 09:54 PM
I wish we could choose where we want to expand. I can't expand anymore to the left of my island. It only will allow me to expand behind my evolution temple.