PDA

View Full Version : Habitat Glitch Prevents Gold Collection

vidien
08-12-12, 11:44 PM
User ID: Vidien
Island Name: BluBerriDream
Level: ~13

I have a Yellow Mesa that is glittering as if someone recently visited it. Every time I try to collect gold from it, after a short moment it resets to 200 gold and the collected income is lost. It doesn't matter how much gold has accumulated.

So it can be completely full and I will collect the gold. I will see my gold balance go up by the collected amount and then a few seconds later the income will reset to what it was previously and the Mesa will show as uncollected with 200 gold. Please take a look and advise on a fix. Thank you! It's very sad to have a habitat full of critters that won't let me collect from it. :mad:

kooky panda
08-13-12, 05:00 AM
This was also an issue in Dragon Story. I will report this over.
Try to move the habitant to another area. Maybe put a farm in that spot.
Can you post a picture of the area that sparkles all the time?

ButterPanda
08-13-12, 10:42 AM
User ID: Vidien
Island Name: BluBerriDream
Level: ~13

I have a Yellow Mesa that is glittering as if someone recently visited it. Every time I try to collect gold from it, after a short moment it resets to 200 gold and the collected income is lost. It doesn't matter how much gold has accumulated.

So it can be completely full and I will collect the gold. I will see my gold balance go up by the collected amount and then a few seconds later the income will reset to what it was previously and the Mesa will show as uncollected with 200 gold. Please take a look and advise on a fix. Thank you! It's very sad to have a habitat full of critters that won't let me collect from it. :mad:

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so please post some screen shots.

08-15-12, 06:03 AM
I am experiencing the same issue with two of my habitats. They are blue. I have no idea how to post a screen shot. I just started so they are on the plateau we started on towards the front of the cliff. (That probably doesn't say much does it?)

08-15-12, 06:16 AM
By-the-by... It's not the habitat it seems to be the area on the plateau because I can move other habitats to the area and they do the same. Please help my monsters are growing and need larger habitats. :) Thank you.

ButterPanda
08-16-12, 01:56 PM
If you are on an Apple device you can take a screen shot by pressing the power button and the home button at the exact same time. The screen will flash white if it successfully takes the pic. Then just upload it to a free image hosting website then post the link here. If you are on Android, you will need to search how to take a screen shot for that device. Some newer devices have it built in, others you need to download an app.

08-17-12, 07:56 AM
Still having problems with my collection and I can't buy more habitats because I can't put them in the area.
User ID: 11702
Island name : Michael
Using an iPad
Still can't post pictures. Not smart enough to do so. Also don't have image hosting site.
I have the breeding pad in the area at this point and it too is all sparkles like money should be collected. I can't expand because it costs to much and without the area I can't collect more money to expand. Please fix the glitch. Can't play without the area. Have a good one.

ButterPanda
08-17-12, 03:36 PM
Without a screen shot I won't be able to investigate it. Try google searching how to screen shot on an iPad in videos. Also once you have the screen shot, use a website like tinypic or imgur to upload it to. Then copy the BBC code link or the direct link to the image and post it here.