PDA

View Full Version : Question about gifts

jsb2378
08-12-12, 11:08 PM
What am I missing? I am only able to give 1 neighbor a gift each day. So frustrating! I also read in the hint section that there is supposed to be a gift button on the right hand side of the page. It doesn't exist on any of my neighbors

TimeForACuppaTea
08-12-12, 11:40 PM
That's odd. You should be able to gift 3 neighbors per day. You can also only receive 3 gold per day.

Mods are going to suggest that you delete your game and reinstall it. Have you tried that. It seems to sometimes "reboot" the game.

brohim
08-13-12, 12:26 AM
You can receive 20 gold a day.

DaojinWildfire
08-13-12, 03:53 PM
The Gift button that's mentioned in the FAQ is displayed when you visit the neighbor. When you visit a neighbor, there will be 4 buttons at the lower-right area of the screen: Gift, Wall, Social, and Home. You are able to gift up to 3 Gold each day.

bruiserpuddin
08-15-12, 05:05 PM
I have been gifted by five new neighbors today and NO gold has shown up. I am gifting them back and they are receiving so why am I not receiving?

faegrl
08-20-12, 01:24 PM
The Gift button that's mentioned in the FAQ is displayed when you visit the neighbor. When you visit a neighbor, there will be 4 buttons at the lower-right area of the screen: Gift, Wall, Social, and Home. You are able to gift up to 3 Gold each day.

I KNEW something was missing! I only see Wall Social and Home on my neighbor pages. I guess I need to uninstall and add the game back. Hope this helps.

brittanafan
08-20-12, 02:50 PM
I KNEW something was missing! I only see Wall Social and Home on my neighbor pages. I guess I need to uninstall and add the game back. Hope this helps.

make sure you're visiting your neighbors and not just the community list of people... when you first click on the Social tab for the day, it'll take you to the list of community, and you have to make sure you switch it over to neighbors...

but i've been having the same problem about receiving gold. I received three today but only one showed up :(

brittanafan
08-20-12, 02:52 PM
make sure you're visiting your neighbors and not just the community list of people... when you first click on the Social tab for the day, it'll take you to the list of community, and you have to make sure you switch it over to neighbors...

but i've been having the same problem about receiving gold. I received three today but only one showed up :(

to clarify, if your on someone elses island and they aren't your neighbor but you just found them thru the community list, then you won't have the gift icon on the bottom right...

cr4zy_eights
08-25-12, 06:49 PM
i dont understand why i can RECEIVE 20 but not give 20 why cant i give more than 3? its not fair to my neighbors :(
this deff should be fixed team lava

brittanafan
08-25-12, 08:15 PM
i dont understand why i can RECEIVE 20 but not give 20 why cant i give more than 3? its not fair to my neighbors :(
this deff should be fixed team lava

that's the same for everyone, and people have been complaining about it to team lava forever, so don't expect it to get changed :(