PDA

View Full Version : tracking tipping

gingerfolds
08-12-12, 09:02 PM
I would like to see some way to track who I have already tipped for the day without having to go back and visit every bakery on my Neighbors list. It would also be nice if it showed who tipped and gifted me already for the day.

marrrina
08-13-12, 05:34 AM
The closest thing to knowing who you've tipped is which neighbors in your list are moved to the bottom. Since I only visit with the intention of tipping, that's how I keep up with it.

As for knowing who tipped me, the wall is my only source. I usually dont get to check my news feed until late in the day. It would be nice if the feed could show more than ten pieces of information. Maybe twenty :)

gingerfolds
08-13-12, 01:52 PM
I know. I was hoping someone art Team Lava would see this post and try to make some changes in the coming versions. For those of us who like to check back when the tables were full the first time, there is no way to see who you've tipped once you've visited the entire list.

saren1947
08-14-12, 05:59 PM
The closest thing to knowing who you've tipped is which neighbors in your list are moved to the bottom. Since I only visit with the intention of tipping, that's how I keep up with it.

As for knowing who tipped me, the wall is my only source. I usually dont get to check my news feed until late in the day. It would be nice if the feed could show more than ten pieces of information. Maybe twenty :)

That is why I encourage my neighbors to post on my wall. I can only check news feed late in evening, so if 30 people tip, only last 10 show.

lilsisangl
08-14-12, 06:29 PM

I would also like to see the news feed longer. Not all neighbors will post on my wall when they tip, therefore I don't know which neighbors have tipped. I don't want to tip the players that don't want to tip back. It's just being neighborly, so can we (bakery story players) have longer news feed? Either 24 hours worth or up to 50 threads?

Anji330
08-18-12, 09:32 PM
I agree. It would be nice to have an easier way to keep track. You have to understand that when you gift and tip hundreds of people (or any amount over, say, twenty-five, really), it's not reasonable to expect them to write on each wall. It takes up a lot of time as it is.

A little tick box next to each neighbor's name before it goes to the bottom of the list would also be nice, so you can flag those who were too full to tip and can easily go back and do it later. A "select all" feature within the list would also be very nice, for gift-giving.

I would also like to see the neighbor list broken up into smaller chunks, like A for all the A beginning neighbors, B for b's, and so on - in drop down menus or something. It gets unwieldy the more that are on the list.