PDA

View Full Version : Counters

rusticjess
08-12-12, 08:03 PM
I'm wondering if there's any chance that there will be a change with the counter tops. I want so bad to buy some different color counters to put in my bakery to match, but I'm too broke to spend money on gems. But since since EACH counter costs 10 gems, saving up through mastering recipes could take a rather long time. It would be nice if a few different color counters would be coins, or at least cheaper in gem price. I'm tired of bland, default mocha counters in my bakery

bobbyrae
08-13-12, 06:53 AM
There are a few counters now for coins.
Every now & then they do give us nice counters for coins. Don't bet on the counters currently for gems being changed to coins though.

marrrina
08-13-12, 09:20 AM
Wow I was JUST redecorating and wishing the exact same thing. I wish the ordinary colorful counter tops (pink, purple, etc.) were for coins. None of the counters for coins really match my new theme :(

rusticjess
08-13-12, 05:07 PM
I know, all the ones for coins don't fit my colors. my bakery is pink, blue, and green. so I would love at least one other standard counter top color for coins besides mocha and dark gray. and in addition, I feel like a more suitable price for these counters should be like 5 gems if they are gonna cost gems at all. make it a little more realistic to save up gems for them by mastering foods