PDA

View Full Version : Wahoo! I now have every single dragon available!! :D

lollyloo123
08-12-12, 03:37 PM
Yay!! Got the new quezetal dragon in about 12 go's and the gold dragon straight after! :D happy times! Roll on the update :D

TimeForACuppaTea
08-12-12, 03:39 PM
Congrats. Now how on earth did you get the blasted diamond dragon. Been trying for what feels like years.

foxxiegirl
08-12-12, 03:41 PM
Good Job!

Ronnie0Raven
08-13-12, 01:42 AM
I just need Atlantis, seabreeze, forestfire and parakeet

lollyloo123
08-13-12, 01:54 AM
Haha got my diamond with epic forest fire & island dragon, took a few go's though :/ plus I *****ed with gold to speed up lol. The quezetal and crusader weren't that hard to do cos the breeding times were less than a minute, just had to have patience lol. The gold one took a little more determination cos it was a two hour thing, annoying much! But after 3 days it came :D seem to have all my luck at night time (UK), dunno if it makes a difference but every rare I've got, I got about midnight UK time :) thanks all!

smiley326
08-13-12, 02:19 AM
Congratulation to you ^^

firewhisker950
08-13-12, 07:21 AM
Haha got my diamond with epic forest fire & island dragon, took a few go's though :/ plus I *****ed with gold to speed up lol. The quezetal and crusader weren't that hard to do cos the breeding times were less than a minute, just had to have patience lol. The gold one took a little more determination cos it was a two hour thing, annoying much! But after 3 days it came :D seem to have all my luck at night time (UK), dunno if it makes a difference but every rare I've got, I got about midnight UK time :) thanks all!
Is it possible? I thought you could only get diamond with 4 different colors. There's only red, green, and blue in forestfire x island.

LadybugLucky
08-13-12, 08:12 AM
I'm still stuck trying to get the scorpion dragon as its the only one that has a time limit showing. I've been trying for well ever a week now and get only firestorm and eagle dragons I've sold off at least 10 firestorm. What am I doing wrong..tried fire and air different levels.. Air and fire different levels.. Firestorm/eagle.. Eagle/firestorm all with the same results. I'm getting very frustrated!!! HELP?

Isla03
08-13-12, 09:47 AM
Congratulations. Still waiting for that elusive Diamond Dragon,not to menion the Parakeet and Forestfire lol

CyndersTears
08-13-12, 09:39 PM
I'm still stuck trying to get the scorpion dragon as its the only one that has a time limit showing. I've been trying for well ever a week now and get only firestorm and eagle dragons I've sold off at least 10 firestorm. What am I doing wrong..tried fire and air different levels.. Air and fire different levels.. Firestorm/eagle.. Eagle/firestorm all with the same results. I'm getting very frustrated!!! HELP?

I also need help, soo... HELP

grondai
08-13-12, 10:31 PM
No you can't get diamond with forest fire and island dragon. He probably meant firestorm and island