PDA

View Full Version : Complete goal not credited?

pseudolatina
08-12-12, 11:14 AM
I've completed the Ice is Nice goal where you add a soulmate & baby to the Snow Hedge room but it won't register that I've completed it. I've even tried deleting & reinstalling the game but that didn't work either. Any suggestions how I can get it to acknowledge the completion so I can get on to the next goal?

TIA!!!

sweetstuff525
08-12-12, 11:17 AM
Goals are not retroactive... So if you cometed the family prior to getting the goal ... It will not count
You need to buy the room again soulmate and baby again

That's why I dont buy soulmate or baby's until directed by goal

pseudolatina
08-12-12, 11:30 AM
I did everything after just for that reason. No need to add if there isn't a goal. Lol

Oh well. Looks like I'll just have 2 of the same rooms. Thanks!

generalmadness
08-22-12, 08:26 AM
Ummm. OK. EXCEPT: it registered that I built the room, but NOT that I had added the mate and baby. How does THAT work, if it can't recognize goals retroactively? I am pretty sure I did not build that room before the goal happened, and now I am being held up on TWO goals because it won't recognize the baby.

MiniLaura
08-22-12, 12:00 PM
Ummm. OK. EXCEPT: it registered that I built the room, but NOT that I had added the mate and baby. How does THAT work, if it can't recognize goals retroactively? I am pretty sure I did not build that room before the goal happened, and now I am being held up on TWO goals because it won't recognize the baby.

It doesn't make sense, but that's the way it's always been.
As TL would say, "it's by design."

kitty711
08-23-12, 12:28 PM
Same thing happened to me. I emailed Teamlava and they didn't help me at all. I bought another room to complete the goal.

Npancho
08-23-12, 01:41 PM
I also got this. I just emailed Teamlava. Other games don't do this. If the goal says get 5 tables and you have 3, it knows you only need 2 more.

flameab
08-27-12, 05:03 PM
It is really a stupid design feature. Every other game recognises goals which you have achieved prior to the goal coming up. Currently, if a room has been added prior to the goal coming up to add the room it will recognise that the room has been added but not that there is a soul mate or a baby. Why the distinction? It is a stupid design flaw even if it is 'by design'.

kierajean
09-10-12, 06:52 AM
I have the same problem, Ice is Nice is stuck because it says that I need a soulmate, but the baby goal is checked, and I KNOW I did them both after the goal was there and active.

eastie41
09-27-12, 09:24 PM
I've got problems with not receiving rewards when I complete my goals, too. I've emailed TeamLava. I hope that they have an answer.