PDA

View Full Version : I can't add any neighbours in Monster Story

draakjedraakje
08-12-12, 10:06 AM
I recently started playing Monster Story, but I can't add any neighbours. I have just one neighbour now.
When I want to add a neighbour the game tells me to change the name of my island. But I allready gave a name (Monster Party) and I don't want to change it. But from here I can't go any further.

1) My Storm8 ID: draakjedraakje
2) My device type (iPod touch Gen 3, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, etc.): iPad2
3) Your device OS (iOS 4.1.2, iOS 4.3.3, etc.): ?
4) Step-by-step of what happened before the bug occurred: nothing out of the normal. It seems to just have happened.
5) Screenshots, if possible: I have no screenshots so far.

Can you fix this bug for me?

kooky panda
08-12-12, 01:54 PM
Try restarting your device. If still issues delete the game and redownload from the app store.

If still problems you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check you game.

For your device IOS- On your Ipad 2 check under settings-general-about-version- Most current is 5.1.1.

draakjedraakje
08-13-12, 02:00 PM
Thanks a lot fot your reply! But no solution yet. I did as you adviced, but the problem remains. So I'll send an e-mail.

[S8] Elsa
08-13-12, 02:43 PM
Please check your game. This should be resolved.

martagigia
08-13-12, 05:14 PM
It happened the same thing to me. I chose a name, but suddendly it disappeared and now I have to pay gold if I want a name. And so I can't add neighbors because it says "you have to choose a name before leave messages on other people's wall" and I can't go on with goals. I've already reported this problem to the support team but it's not working yet.

martagigia
08-14-12, 04:13 PM
Thank you, the problem has been fixed!! I still have my name and I can go on playing! Thanks a lot!

draakjedraakje
08-16-12, 03:50 PM
Yes! It's working. I'm so happy.
I can have as many neighbours as I want now :-) Thanx for fixing this!!!