PDA

View Full Version : New candy appliance

sinc823
08-12-12, 01:13 AM
Does anyone know whether the new candy appliance will be locked after a certain amount of time or will we be able to build it whenever forever ?
Because I notice they locked the bread maker machine after ....

queentina3
08-12-12, 05:49 AM
The bread machine is locked because it was only offered as a goal prize. Usually they don't lock appliances, they pull them from the design tab for purchase. We are not given much, if any notice, when TL decides to pull content for purchase, so there is no way of knowing if they plan to keep the Candy Oven as an appliance you can build later on down the road.

marrrina
08-12-12, 06:46 AM
I doubt it will be locked. Machines that get locked, as Queentina said, usually have a goal association or came out specifically for a holiday edition of the game. The bread oven was for Valentine's Day.

08-12-12, 02:42 PM
if didnt buy it then you wont get another chance to buy it again , unless TL decides to bring up again. The Marizpan Oven: I didnt buy it and i wont be able to now cuz it was a special for christmas. im pretty sure if you buy one or two you can later buy others once you level up higher or you get more appliance slots.