PDA

View Full Version : Dragon skipping evolution process bug

ChaosRagnak
08-12-12, 12:56 AM
i play on a Ipod 4th gen, IOS 5.1.1
Dragon story version 1.0.3

I was playing normaly when i decided to put my Familiar dragon at the evolution temple to get it to epic form (level 10) and right after putting it there decided to feed my Wizard dragon to level 9 with it ready to be put in the temple when my familiar dragon would be finished (18 hours). this is when the bug happened. As i was feeding my wizard dragon the last 1000 food, the game lagged a bit and then kind of rolled back a little to before i fed it the 5000 food required for maxing it level 9 (it gave it back) since it happened quite a few times in the past i just re-fed it the 5000 food but this time the game kind of froze for a second (i thought another small roll back) but instead of having my Wizard dragon at level 9 maxed it was level 10 in epic form (it skipped the temple process completely)

Don't really have any idea how this could be replicated since i've had similar instances of it happening without a dragon skipping the evolution process.

alfr123
08-12-12, 06:59 AM
Well, whatever it is, it's cool, skipping some hours of evolution is awesome

Zetra
08-13-12, 04:08 AM
That's most likely to be system resynching or something's fault,I get roll back some times.