PDA

View Full Version : Really lame question about goal days left, lol

Potatocat
08-11-12, 10:07 PM
Lool I actually couldn't find my answer on the forum. I'm bummed cause I bought the Poseidon fountain and then when I switched to ios it's now locked the one I bought is gone :(

So I've been doing the goal to unlock it but it says there are 3 days left. Never done goals before (used to be android) and I'm not sure if the goal will be gone in 3 dys? What happens? I've noticed the install and play games goals reset once time runs out.

sweetstuff525
08-11-12, 10:11 PM
You should email support@teamlava.com because if you bought it you should still have it .. So investigate why you don't.... As for the goals if it says 3 days unless tl decides to extend them they will be gone in 3 days.... But I haven't seen no threads of people asking for extension.. So probably won't happen

Potatocat
08-12-12, 12:15 AM
You should email support@teamlava.com because if you bought it you should still have it .. So investigate why you don't.... As for the goals if it says 3 days unless tl decides to extend them they will be gone in 3 days.... But I haven't seen no threads of people asking for extension.. So probably won't happen

Thank you for the help :) I've never had goals b4 and didn't realize they had time limits :( So does this mean we cannot get the items at all if we don't complete the goals?

queentina3
08-12-12, 05:51 AM
Thank you for the help :) I've never had goals b4 and didn't realize they had time limits :( So does this mean we cannot get the items at all if we don't complete the goals?

Correct, if you don't complete the goal you can't get the prize.