PDA

View Full Version : game wont load on LJ Optimus V (force closes)

brittanafan
08-11-12, 08:34 PM
So I just tried downloading this onto my android phone so I have a version I can play when I'm away from wifi (my other version is on my kindle) but everytime I try to open the game it gets to the main loading screen and just stops and I have to force close it.

I know a lot of games don't work on Optimus, but I didn't see that warning when I downloaded it...

Also, I'm using wifi with the phone, not the cellular service, so I know it's not the service that's the problem. It's the same wifi I use with my kindle.

Any help or suggestions??

buniontrout
09-05-12, 12:22 PM
So I just tried downloading this onto my android phone so I have a version I can play when I'm away from wifi (my other version is on my kindle) but everytime I try to open the game it gets to the main loading screen and just stops and I have to force close it.

I know a lot of games don't work on Optimus, but I didn't see that warning when I downloaded it...

Also, I'm using wifi with the phone, not the cellular service, so I know it's not the service that's the problem. It's the same wifi I use with my kindle.

Any help or suggestions??

I have the Samsung Galaxy Indulge 4G for Metro PCS and i have the same exact problem. Most games run smooth and quick on this phone but Dragon Story and Monster Story force close at the loading screen each time. Hopefully they'll update it with bug fixes.

greygull
09-05-12, 12:29 PM
I have the Samsung Galaxy Indulge 4G for Metro PCS and i have the same exact problem. Most games run smooth and quick on this phone but Dragon Story and Monster Story force close at the loading screen each time. Hopefully they'll update it with bug fixes.

Do you have the games moved to the SD card? Do you use a task ****er/manager before opening?