PDA

View Full Version : Nightime feature?

hotbeef
08-11-12, 06:00 PM
I have not seen this feature so far while playing csm. Does nighttime apply to certain devices only?

kooky panda
08-11-12, 07:19 PM
Should be on all devices. Are you checking late at night your time?

hotbeef
08-11-12, 11:59 PM
Thank you for your quick reply kooky. I play city story metro at all hours and have never seen my city at night. Do you have any idea why that might be?

hotbeef
08-12-12, 12:27 AM
I do not have the night time feature when playing city story metro. I play at all hours of the day and it is always daytime in my city. I am really missing out on a cool aspect of this game and am frustrated that nobody from TL can tell me why:mad:

hotbeef
08-12-12, 12:29 AM
I play this game on an iPod touch FYI

hotbeef
08-12-12, 01:20 AM
iPod touch is my device by the way

hotbeef
08-12-12, 02:26 AM
Ipod touch 4.1.2

mushroom79
08-12-12, 04:10 AM
Mine will become nightime at 7pm according to my device time. Daytime at 7am. Did you set your device time? I am also on Ipod touch

kooky panda
08-12-12, 09:01 AM
As mushroom stated, make sure you have the time set in your setting on you Itouch.

hotbeef
08-12-12, 12:50 PM
The time was the first thing I checked. All settings are up to date so it's not that. It has to be a game issue

hotbeef
08-12-12, 12:55 PM
Even if it were a time issue I play this game morning, noon and night so it would have to switch to night at some point but never does

kooky panda
08-12-12, 02:17 PM
You will need to email suppport@teamlava.com I am not sure why you are not seeing the night feature.
They will need to look into your game.

hotbeef
08-12-12, 03:39 PM
I've already sent an email to support. I was wondering if I try deleting the game and reinstalling would I lose the gems I have purchased?

sweetstuff525
08-12-12, 03:56 PM
I've already sent an email to support. I was wondering if I try deleting the game and reinstalling would I lose the gems I have purchased?

No all you data is saved on tl servers

hotbeef
08-12-12, 10:49 PM
Well tried deleting and reinstalling and still no night. My girlfriend just installed the game on her iPod and she has no night feature either. I'm thinking that it must be missing for older versions of iPod touch. Still weird that nobody else has no issues with this. I think I'm getting a bit too bothered by this but I think it's just my curious nature getting the better of me. Who knows when TL will respond to the email I sent

hotbeef
08-13-12, 01:40 AM
I may have to install game during daytime hours so I'll try that next

kooky panda
08-13-12, 05:13 AM
Well tried deleting and reinstalling and still no night. My girlfriend just installed the game on her iPod and she has no night feature either. I'm thinking that it must be missing for older versions of iPod touch. Still weird that nobody else has no issues with this. I think I'm getting a bit too bothered by this but I think it's just my curious nature getting the better of me. Who knows when TL will respond to the email I sent
I will report this over just in case there is an issue with the older Ipod devices.

ButterPanda
08-13-12, 11:49 AM
Night mode is not available for lower end devices. Also it is on a 12 hour schedule. So if you are on a high end device and only check during the day, you wont see night mode.

hotbeef
08-13-12, 08:15 PM
According to butter panda the night feature isn't available on low end devices. What would be classified as a low or high end device when it comes to iPods? Also, this info should be shown when TL avertises this feature