PDA

View Full Version : Ovens, beverage machines, etc.

MomsHouseofSweets
08-11-12, 12:04 PM
I've been trying to decide just how to rearrange my bakery. After a while, it gets boring. LOL The problem is ... we can't rotate ovens, beverage machines, people and such, a full 360. If we could, it would so much easier to rearrange and set our bakery up the way we'd like. Not sure why these things can't be set up to fully rotate, instead of only 2 directions. Is it possible for a full rotation??

eric_malmquist
08-11-12, 12:54 PM
I believe teamlava's intention with the 2 way rotation was because these objects were meant to put against or of the direction of the wall. Since bakerystory only shows 2 wall, they didn't think there would need to be a reason for a full 360. (I hope that makes sense. Hahaha) The only appliance you can rotate 360 is the easy oven.

MomsHouseofSweets
08-11-12, 02:11 PM
The register is the only one that has full rotation (other than what you said about the Easy Oven, which is nice, as it makes placement SO much easier and more interesting. Kind of boring to have appliances and such, like the Irish waitress, so restricted that she will only rotate 2 directions.