PDA

View Full Version : Discrimination

bigbux3
08-11-12, 11:25 AM
My prices are still doubled in City Story Metro and I still don't know why. TeamLava isn't fixing anything and they aren't supplying me with a real reason! As a person who didn't even want to download this game or even want it to be released in the App Store is playing the game. I actually want a TeamLava City Building game that gets updates, so I still have Metro. As a long time 2010 customer who has been playing your games since they were released, why am I being treated differently from other players? It's definitely NOT fair to see doubled prices when my actual gems aren't doubled or the gem count to buy gems isn't doubled. It's NOT fair at all. And as a company, TeamLava, you should care about every single suggestion and feedback you read. In America, something called: Customer Service. It's where others care about others. Why should I see only my gem prices in the Market increased? Unless you're going to compensate me by doubling my gems in my game or doubling the amount of gems I receive if I ever purchase any gems then I'll consider the prices in my Market. But that's NOT the case. Do you even care how you're treating me? It's just like discrimination. If anything, it IS. I definitely don't want to make you look bad (even though you're doing this to yourselves) but I've put up with it for a very long time and I've had it! My gem prices need a change. I hope you consider. I really don't want to be done with TeamLava.

sterlingempire
08-11-12, 02:01 PM
lack of concern on teamlavas part

ButterPanda
08-11-12, 03:48 PM
Thank you for your feedback regarding the pricing structure for this feature. Ill pass this on to our developers. Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

sinc823
08-11-12, 08:13 PM
Bigbux3, do you mean the items like buildings cost more or gem prices? I noticed not only gem prices differ but items in the game as well:(

bigbux3
08-11-12, 11:17 PM
Bigbux3, do you mean the items like buildings cost more or gem prices? I noticed not only gem prices differ but items in the game as well:(

The items in the Market cost more. For example, some may pay 1,000 gems for the Statue of Liberty, I have to pay 2,000 gems.

bigbux3
08-11-12, 11:18 PM
Thank you for your feedback regarding the pricing structure for this feature. Ill pass this on to our developers. Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

I don't understand. Because players at the same level as me don't have doubled prices. So I really can't make anything of that answer.
And what I don't understand is why is it just the gem items?

sinc823
08-14-12, 04:39 PM
I don't understand. Because players at the same level as me don't have doubled prices. So I really can't make anything of that answer.
And what I don't understand is why is it just the gem items?
Easy to answer : money hungry

bigbux3
08-14-12, 04:44 PM
Easy to answer : money hungry

I'm guessing. But why not earn money the right way, or the fair way?