PDA

View Full Version : Glitches

northsweets
08-11-12, 10:18 AM
Today there are glitches I have made sure all programs are shut down but I go to breed I click on 2 dragons hit the breed button and they appear then disappear from the dreading den like it is resetting over again

northsweets
08-11-12, 10:23 AM
I shut down the app running in the back ground and restarted it and both dragons were breeding and then got the offline try to connect again button

grondai
08-11-12, 10:25 AM
Ya ive been having the same problem for a couple weeks but it will eventually let me breed. For me it only lasts a couple of seconds upon opening dragon story client

northsweets
08-11-12, 10:27 AM
Now it seems to be working again

northsweets
08-11-12, 10:49 AM
I was in the middle of breeding diamond and forest about 20 mins of breeding the 30 second forest and it started glitching I would not have said anything if it was at the opening of the game that happens all the time so now I wait until I check my wall postings and then see If my neighbors list opens then start breeding and the breeding times starts right away because if I open and start breeding first the breeding bar don't start

coolgamegirl27
08-11-12, 11:15 AM
Thats been happening on my sons game for weeks. Try visiting another island then come back right after putting dragons in breeding den, that usually works.