PDA

View Full Version : Frustration!!

Di1101
08-11-12, 02:45 AM
I have for been breeding air and fire twice a day for the last 11 days for a Scorpion dragon without success, previous to that I have been trying to breed a Seabreeze for weeks, this is now so frustrating, I don't understand why for some people it seems some dragons are un-breedable! I am now thinking is doesn't matter how many times or what combination of dragons I use I am never going to get them! So fed up now is it really worth it anymore!

smiley326
08-11-12, 05:52 AM
Don't give up! just keep trying!! ^^
I'm sure you'll get it!! ^^

LilMzB4Life
08-11-12, 06:12 AM
Don't give up. I finally got my first wizard this morning after many weeks of trying. You just have to find the right combination that works for you. At the moment I have a seabreeze in my nest using mindvolt/genie both lvl 7. I was trying to get a wizard with that combination. My first seabreeze was from firestom/island both lvl 10 on 3rd try. I was trying to get a �� at the time. I got Scorpion on my daughters game with fire(7)/air(6) on the 1st try. She is at a lower level in the game so I don 't know if that makes a difference. I'm at a higher level so I will test it out once my wizard is finish breeding. Good luck.

whitneyxo
08-11-12, 06:20 AM
I got scorpion without even tryin for it so sorry can't remember the combo I used! I can't get wizard at all though and I'm level 27 I think

LilMzB4Life
08-11-12, 06:25 AM
I'm at lvl 51 and just got wizard by breeding water(8)/coral(7). Got it on the first try. I have been trying for weeks using other combinations. I took a break for a while but always went back to try to get it. I know how frustrating it is. Sometimes you have to take a break, refresh your mind, and keep going but never ever give up.

Zetra
08-11-12, 07:03 AM
Hint:Sometimes,it's just wrong order,like to breed eagle:Air comes first and Fire comes second,to breed scorpion:Fire comes first and air second.

CyndersTears
08-11-12, 01:50 PM
Hmm.. try Mist and fire/firestorm.

BlueCanary
08-11-12, 02:31 PM
I've been trying to get a scorpion for the scorpion stings quest and now have 7 eagles lol I wish the quest didn't have a timer because I have five days left and don't think I'm going to get it. I've been doing fire first air second with a few combinations, right now I have a firestorm/fire combo up and another firestorm egg cooking away.

BlueCanary
08-11-12, 02:32 PM
Not asking for advice because its down to luck, I'm just finding the giant pile of eagles kind of funny ;)