PDA

View Full Version : Some tiles are NOT in the catalogue, etc.

hipchick8
08-10-12, 10:12 PM
I'm playing Fashion Story version 1.5.1 on an iOs 5.1.1.

My shop name is Paradiso and my Storm ID is hipchick8.

I noticed that I do NOT have some of the things my neigbor has...like the BLUE and GREEN back lit tiles. I searched for these in all the catalogues but I just don't have them! I'm playing on Level 41.

And you recently sent a notification about a Paris Runway Catalogue...and I can't find it too!

Also, whenever I start the game it would say I earned such an amount and my shop will be almost empty. But it kinda re-starts itself (this happens MANY times) when I'm in the middle of replenishing stocks and my shop is FULL again! Then somehow it corrects itself midway. It is such a nuisance.

I have deleted and re-installed the game a few times but this problem is still not corrected.

What is happening here? Would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!

greygull
08-10-12, 10:19 PM
Try playing from the World Games version instead.

hipchick8
08-11-12, 03:42 AM
Thank you for your reply but I'm stumped...how do you play through the World Games version? And will that mean starting from scratch again? Or can I continue with what I have already accumulated? Please advise.

queentina3
08-11-12, 05:52 AM
Thank you for your reply but I'm stumped...how do you play through the World Games version? And will that mean starting from scratch again? Or can I continue with what I have already accumulated? Please advise.

Go to the App Store and download Fashion Story World Games. It is the most recent version of the game. Once you've downloaded it, uninstall Fashion Story Regular, as you should only be playing one version at a time, and the most recent version. All TL games are saved on their servers, so you won't lose progress by uninstalling/reinstalling. It is just a newer version of the game, so you won't lose your level but you will get the updated content and new World Game goals.