PDA

View Full Version : Recipe Help

mrngh22
08-10-12, 07:34 PM
I've been told so many different things about what recipes to bake and what appliances to use, but I never get a solid answer. Help me please.

mposey
08-10-12, 08:01 PM
What are you exactly trying to accomplish? Like... Do you want gems or do you want to make $$$ if gems then make any recipe to cap the levels on each recipe for 2 gems each. If you want more coins then most people would say bake red velete cake which makes 12 coins. Sugar cookies makes 10 per plate (if I'm remembering correct) and cinnamon rolls make a good amount per plate too. It's really all what you want. For me I'm mastering all the recipes on other appliances. The main appliance is pretty much all mastered on mine but a few 12-18/1day recipes the new ones that came out I haven't cotton around to yet. Hope I helped. If not sorry. :(

mrngh22
08-10-12, 08:25 PM
What are you exactly trying to accomplish? Like... Do you want gems or do you want to make $$$ if gems then make any recipe to cap the levels on each recipe for 2 gems each. If you want more coins then most people would say bake red velete cake which makes 12 coins. Sugar cookies makes 10 per plate (if I'm remembering correct) and cinnamon rolls make a good amount per plate too. It's really all what you want. For me I'm mastering all the recipes on other appliances. The main appliance is pretty much all mastered on mine but a few 12-18/1day recipes the new ones that came out I haven't cotton around to yet. Hope I helped. If not sorry. :(

You helped :D I think I want gems so I guess I'll just master all recipes in order of time, starting with low times :D. Thanks a bunch(: