PDA

View Full Version : Monster story/dragon story

grondai
08-10-12, 07:04 PM
Monster story has many features resembling dragon story. In fact it's the same game with different creatures. My problem is the fact there are features to monster story that dragon story's fans have been suggesting for several months and we still don't have. I've noticed you can sell your egg directly from the nest and still get xp+coins. A thread mentioned this but you can also rename your monsters. Is this their way of testing how it works out on their new game? I don't get it.

foxxiegirl
08-10-12, 07:54 PM
Yea....with the new goal today i was a bit upset after i play this "copy" and see all the suggestions from here over there. I took it a bit of a slap in the face. I do hope they aren't counting on us all starting over with the new game because i've spent way too much cash here.

squilibob
08-11-12, 02:09 AM
We are the involuntary beta testers. We also have to pay to get things.

CyndersTears
08-11-12, 02:00 PM
Ugh my little bro forced me to join monster story X_X

zentorgrym
08-11-12, 02:40 PM
Harder to do stuff in Monster Story though. Each Monster needs 3 trips to the evolution shrine to get to level 10. The Monsters all need more food to level to 10 than the Dragons do too.

CyndersTears
08-11-12, 03:18 PM
Yeah, i noticed that >.<' Plus, Dragons are epicer, soooo.. DRAGON STORY WINS!!!!

sweetstuff525
08-11-12, 03:26 PM
I like monster story better

grondai
08-11-12, 03:28 PM
Yes but anyone in dragon story that started playing before the update has to evolve their dragons from lvl 3 to 4 just like monster story, your right though the everything is much harder in monster story. Everything is more costly and the monster look just sucks compared to dragon story. In dragon story the island has a much more toonier and magical look to it as monster story seems to have a Mayan look to everything. I don't see myself getting into the game at all.

grondai
08-11-12, 03:28 PM
Sorry anyone who started playing after* they need an edit button on posts

spiralraindrop
08-12-12, 05:07 PM
Um, I think dragon story is by far better.
For monster story (I've already deleted it) the evolutions come far too fast. After level three or something. And there is barely any monsters to buy/breed.