PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Bakery and Petshop goals?

kittycountess
08-10-12, 12:59 PM
They were on my list yesterday. I was working my way toward level 14 Petshop and level 18 Bakery goals. I don't even like these games, I was trudging through them for the RS reward but now both are gone. I'm 100% positive they were both at least 3-6 days away so it's not like they expired. Now I only see a level 22 Fashion Story goal on my list along with the 4 World Games goals. If this is not a temporary glitch it is absolutely unacceptable. If you put goals there for us to work toward don't take them away before they expire. It's not fair to all the hard work we put into them.

I'm hoping this is a mistake since I saw a Monster Story goal on my list yesterday but now that one has disappeared as well.

kooky panda
08-10-12, 01:09 PM
I would advise sending an email to support@teamlava.com to check to find out why the goals were removed .

kittycountess
08-10-12, 02:14 PM
I'll wait another day and if it isn't fixed by itself I'll send them an email.

chocohk
08-13-12, 07:44 PM
mine too for BS, and RS still have 21 days

PloyM
08-13-12, 08:22 PM
Mine still there... 21 days left, I just finished the grill eggplant and it counted!

crushedgrapes
08-13-12, 09:31 PM
My BS goals are missing! I even spent gems to get closer to finishing them in time. This is so frustrating. I at least want my gems back!

LalaSmooth
08-14-12, 02:29 AM
All mine are there