PDA

View Full Version : Game still glitchy!

dria_91
08-10-12, 12:14 PM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled both RS and BS, but the glitch is still there! The food that I take off the appliances keep reappearing! And it's worse in RS because I'm still doing goals. I finished the goal where I had to cook 35 burritos yesterday, only to wake up this morning and see that I still had to make four more burritos! I had already made it to the goal after that one, where I had to make cosmic sodas! This is really annoying. I figured with all of these game maintenances we've been having that this would've been fixed by now.....

Fuzzwuzz1
08-11-12, 10:22 AM
Happens to me sometimes too. That happens when I go in and out of Wi-Fi connection areas in my house

marrrina
08-11-12, 11:51 AM
I don't blame the wi-fi or 3G connection, which seems to be the reasoning offered by TL. My connections on my phone are always good, and even if I'm using different wi-fi I face the same problems.

diehardpat
08-11-12, 02:00 PM
Same here, I'm play a few of the story games, have deleted some as I was getting so tired or exiting and powering down and trying again. In RS I cook food now and the stove still looks empty. Maybe it's just time to pack in all games for me.