PDA

View Full Version : Game is not loading

paulinajav
08-10-12, 11:14 AM
Hello
i have download 3-4 times the new game monster story
for my Samsung YP-G70 but it is not working!!! :(
It is not opening it is seems that is starting and after a minute is geting
back to samsung plugs!Could you please help me?
thank you in advance my daughter is driving me crazy about this game and i
am not able to open it!

kooky panda
08-10-12, 12:49 PM
Do you play any other Team lava games on this device? If so any issues with those games?

Check and make sure you have the most current version of the game(under menu- help- number at very bottom )
1.0.5.2 the newest version was released yesterday.

ButterPanda
08-10-12, 04:34 PM
Check what kooky said and also make sure you have the most recent version of the operating system on your device and that it is fully up to date as well.

paulinajav
08-11-12, 01:34 PM
Hello again,
Thank you for your advice!
But yesterday i have cleand up everything from my samsung i have download again the new version of the game and i have the same results!it is not geting started :(
It is trying to open i can see the begining but is closing after a minute taking me back to the games list!
Yes i have download another game names Dragon story and i had the same results it was not opening and i have downloaded also the zoo story and it was the only one that i managed to play!!!
do not know why it wrong!!!!
please forgive my english they are not so good!!!!

paulinajav
08-14-12, 01:56 PM
any help any ideas what i must do to load this game??????my little girl is keep asking me everyday and i am not able to load it!!!!!!i have update all the systems to my phone but nothing!!!!

Asphixis
08-14-12, 05:13 PM
I also have the same problem. Both the game and phone device that I play on is up to date. The game just closes out after 10 secs of trying to load. I am able to play every other game that Team Lava has except for Monster Story & Dragon story. Those are the only 2 that I have problems with.

rengirl1978
08-14-12, 05:28 PM
Right now it is not loading for me either, but BS, FS and RS are loading fine.

kooky panda
08-14-12, 05:30 PM
Monster was down for a few, it is now back up.

hopesdragons
08-14-12, 06:47 PM
It seemed to have issues off and on during the day. Fingers crossed its fixed now.. Maybe I can get through the rest of my neighbors list. I think I'm on J now.

paulinajav
08-15-12, 01:19 AM
yes thats is the problem i am having!!!for both of this games!!!!! ?(

paulinajav
08-15-12, 01:49 AM
nothing....even monster is back tha game is still not loading!

paulinajav
08-16-12, 03:55 PM
Hellllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paulinajav
08-21-12, 03:44 AM
Does anyone from teamlava know what i must do so this game may play to my tablet??????where i must go and ask and have a solution about this matter?????

kooky panda
08-21-12, 05:07 AM
What is the nmae of your device? Make sure you have the most updated version for your device.
Try moving the game to your SD card to free up some memory.

If still issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You will not lose your game.

paulinajav
08-22-12, 10:48 AM
hello again,
My device name Samsung YP-G70 it is tablet and not a phone just tablet. I have reinstall the game more than 4 times! the tablet is new has lot of space in it, if any new upadates are available it is automaticly download it.
Other games as i told you they are running normaly no problem...only this one... do not know what to do and do not know where to ask to resolve this problem.
thank you