PDA

View Full Version : Food baking and not leveling up

purplegem611
08-10-12, 06:59 AM
Hi maybe it's just me but I am baking on world ovens and on my last cookie recipe. It doesn't seem to be leveling up? Haven't kept cout but it's not moving any closer to the #4 level end! I am on the last stretch to master level 4.

greygull
08-10-12, 10:36 AM
In Bakery, mastery points only come when you serve the dish, not when you're prepping. If you can, take a screenshot of the recipe when you start prepping, then take another after you've served them. I think it also takes 43 servings to complete the level 4 mastery.

purplegem611
08-10-12, 11:02 AM
In Bakery, mastery points only come when you serve the dish, not when you're prepping. If you can, take a screenshot of the recipe when you start prepping, then take another after you've served them. I think it also takes 43 servings to complete the level 4 mastery.

Thanks that's a great idea! It just didn't seem like it was moving after I served, but I also know it might just move minutely! Will check that out with snap shots!!

nmishii
08-10-12, 02:23 PM

Level 1 - 8 servings
Level 2 - 15 more servings (23 total)
Level 3 - 20 more servings (43 total)
Level 4 - 40 more servings (83 total)