PDA

View Full Version : New goal

Classic70
08-10-12, 05:45 AM
This morning I received a new goal in all my games that involved installing Monster Story. Now the goal had disappeared again... Has this happened to others? Will it be back?

queentina3
08-10-12, 06:21 AM
Mine hasn't disappeared yet. It wants me to reach level 7 now...............................

Try restarting your device and see if it comes back.

Classic70
08-10-12, 06:46 AM
Mine hasn't disappeared yet. It wants me to reach level 7 now...............................

No, still gone in all games. WHY???

queentina3
08-10-12, 06:52 AM
No idea. I just saw another thread in BS I think where someone also lost the goal. I just checked my Farm and I still have the goal and it still wants me to reach level 7. I'm level 5 now.

ButterPanda
08-10-12, 04:33 PM
Try reinstalling the game from the app store then restarting your device. Also please note that the goal is only completed when you reach a certain level, i think level 7, in Monster story. You do NOT complete it for installing the game.

queentina3
08-10-12, 05:09 PM
Classic70, if you get the goal back again, after you reach level 7 another goal pops up asking you to reach level 12 in that game. Just as a heads-up.

DoubleZ
08-10-12, 10:58 PM

Mine's still there, though, I would love it to disappear! I'll install, play it for a few seconds, and buy and sell a bail of hay to get the 6 gems, but taking the time needed to reach a higher level is so not worth the mere 3 extra gem reward, and i delete the game. Might not mind having to level up so much if there was actually something in the store I want to purchase, like a LARGE breed herding dog (hint, hint).

Classic70
08-11-12, 04:59 PM
Classic70, if you get the goal back again, after you reach level 7 another goal pops up asking you to reach level 12 in that game. Just as a heads-up.

Yes... I was afraid of that... Did get the goal back and thought I would just try to get to level 7. Same thing happened with Bubble Mania. I gave up that one when I had to get to the 10th island. Quit World War right after installing, but I really disliked that that game. Maybe I will stick with Monster Story to level 12. It is cute. It's just that I am already playing more games than I have time for. But then again, if that is my worst problem :)

Habueed
08-13-12, 07:34 PM
I have had this same issue. I deleted the app, restarted my iPad, and installed the app again. It didn't work. Not quite sure how to continue from here, but there are at least 3 games I need to be rewarded with diamonds for playing. Should I email team lava and see what they can do? I know I should have at least 30 diamonds awarded to me.

Habueed
08-21-12, 01:30 AM
I would really like to know if there is a resolution for this. It's really frustrating me and it's definitely unfair. Any feedback would be appreciated as I'm not sure how to proceed with this.