PDA

View Full Version : Door Question

lilkeeks
08-10-12, 02:21 AM
If I have two doors, is there any way to designate one door as solely an entrance and the other solely as an exit? I really dislike having customers going in and out through both doors.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

queentina3
08-10-12, 05:23 AM
No, there isn't a way to do that. The game just recognizes it as a door and it works both ways.

melby29
08-10-12, 06:44 AM
Its a pity though. It would be great if they didnt walk through the other customers on the way out the door.

Gypsy_Cat
08-10-12, 06:50 AM
Do the little robots always use the same door to leave as they do to enter? I have it set up that they don't have a choice but would be curious to know.

queentina3
08-10-12, 07:02 AM
Do the little robots always use the same door to leave as they do to enter? I have it set up that they don't have a choice but would be curious to know.

Not always. When I had 2 doors going in BS/RS, before implementing fecsupers design, they would go in or out either door. I could never force them to only go in one and out the other. Right now in Fashion I have a 2-door set-up and they pick either door as well. Sometimes the clone will go in/out the same door and sometimes come in one and go out the other.

Gypsy_Cat
08-10-12, 11:24 AM
Not always. When I had 2 doors going in BS/RS, before implementing fecsupers design, they would go in or out either door. I could never force them to only go in one and out the other. Right now in Fashion I have a 2-door set-up and they pick either door as well. Sometimes the clone will go in/out the same door and sometimes come in one and go out the other.

I find this cute and strangely endearing for some weird reason! lmao - Almost like it personalizes them a tiny bit!

"I think I'll leave through the west side exit instead of the north side, it'll get me closer to work" :D

almondieeyez
08-10-12, 11:38 AM
does having two doors get you more NPCs to come in and eat your food?

PloyM
08-10-12, 12:03 PM
does having two doors get you more NPCs to come in and eat your food?

I don't think so, my RS have two doors and the customer seem to come in roughly same amount as one door in BS.

almondieeyez
08-10-12, 12:14 PM
I don't think so, my RS have two doors and the customer seem to come in roughly same amount as one door in BS.

Thanks PloyM. I've been debating whether or not to get a second door. I would really like one, not sure if it is worth the 10 gems. I see a lot of shops with two doors and lots of NPC milling around, thought maybe two doors=more customers. I usually block my door with the register, it speeds up loading time and I still earn money, so I really have no clue how many NPC are coming through my shop.

PloyM
08-10-12, 12:28 PM
Thanks PloyM. I've been debating whether or not to get a second door. I would really like one, not sure if it is worth the 10 gems. I see a lot of shops with two doors and lots of NPC milling around, thought maybe two doors=more customers. I usually block my door with the register, it speeds up loading time and I still earn money, so I really have no clue how many NPC are coming through my shop.
Well it's kinda cool looking to have two doors, than one door that the customer pouring in at the same time in less than 1 second apart from each other. Too bad you can't rotate the door so the door knob would face each other, when put close together, sigh.

almondieeyez
08-10-12, 01:18 PM
Too bad you can't rotate the door so the door knob would face each other, when put close together, sigh.

That's a great concept, kinda like having french doors. :)

queentina3
08-10-12, 02:17 PM
I find this cute and strangely endearing for some weird reason! lmao - Almost like it personalizes them a tiny bit!

"I think I'll leave through the west side exit instead of the north side, it'll get me closer to work" :D

LMAO....That is a positive way to think about it. hahaha

Tempete8
08-10-12, 02:50 PM
They go out the same door they came in. Even if the other door is closer to where they sat.

funnygirl44
08-12-12, 10:04 PM
The point in having more doors is to get the customers in and out faster. I have five doors and five sections that each have a register and a door as well as approx 7-10 tables and chairs. Keeping customers close to the doors gets them in and out quicker and raises your profit. It made me 100000 coins the first night! Even better now!!!

PloyM
08-13-12, 08:46 AM
I notice something that the customer are always came too quick when I was at the lower level and my bakery doesn't have enough table and chairs enough to serve all of them at once. They usually got angry and left because of low amounts of table. Those clone usually takes long time to eat and the dish to be cleared out of the table. Then my level start to advance I realize that,"Oh, how about I put the table closer to the door so one of those clone can sit down faster and go out faster." Thwt just what I do to get rid of them faster and without them disappointed my bakery.

08-13-12, 12:53 PM
nope! we cant do that.. :/ that's a good actually... i really want to be able to move the door already have.. i really don t like it in its original place...:/

almondieeyez
08-14-12, 08:24 AM
nope! we cant do that.. :/ that's a good actually... i really want to be able to move the door already have.. i really don t like it in its original place...:/

Hey 429924,

In order to move the door, you will need to purchase another door for 10 gems and add it to your store. That way you can either remove or move the original door.

juicyjeni
08-15-12, 04:01 AM
I have three doors! you can just keep expanding and buying more doors if you want to. You just have to pay for them