PDA

View Full Version : how long till bakery transfers?

duckiestreats1
08-09-12, 12:47 PM
So I sent a request for transfer got a reply to supply additional info to ensure its my account, yet nothing still. I have to return my defective device in the morning. Anyone know how long it takes to get it done after u answer the required get it done.

bkr45678
08-09-12, 12:53 PM
Mine was instant. Did you do it from the teamlava homepage where you enter your old devices UDID and the new devices UDID? Otherwise I don't know how long it an take to do it another way.

kooky panda
08-09-12, 01:07 PM
When did you send your additional information to support?

duckiestreats1
08-09-12, 01:12 PM
Aneroid not ios so teamlava has to do it for us

duckiestreats1
08-09-12, 01:13 PM
Yesterday morning stateside. But the gem question came about an hour after I emailed support.

queentina3
08-09-12, 01:18 PM
Aneroid not ios so teamlava has to do it for us

Even with Android you can do the transfer yourself. I was able to transfer my Android games, and so have many others.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

kooky panda
08-09-12, 01:22 PM
Even with Android you can do the transfer yourself. I was able to transfer my Android games, and so have many others.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

(Works for all devices, except for Kindle Fire)

duckiestreats1
08-09-12, 01:24 PM
That's me! Kindle fire assumed it was android.

duckiestreats1
08-09-12, 01:34 PM
So KINDLE FIRE User wants to know after I answer gem questio[COLOR="lime"][/COLOhow long till TL transfers my stuff on average?

amentofashion
08-10-12, 07:54 AM
I transferred my game twice before, the first time I was really nice saying pleas and thank you, it took them about 5 days (had to email them twice too). Second time I told them I was angry that last time it took so long and that they must do it NOW. Next hour I was playing. I wonder if it was a coincidence lol ;)

BySheaq
08-11-12, 02:29 AM
Hi i have a question i wanna buy some gems with the bakery story when is the sale back on

tnakyou have a nice day

kooky panda
08-11-12, 05:55 AM
Hi i have a question i wanna buy some gems with the bakery story when is the sale back on

tnakyou have a nice day

Gems sales come out randomly. There is no set schedule of when they will be sent out to games.

dspjones
08-13-12, 09:57 AM
Seems to me the real issue or question we all should be asking is why, in the year 2012, with all of this cool cloud technology allowing people to integrate their digital lives among all their various devices, are these xxxx Story games not able to be played across your devices (PC, Phone, Tablet, TV etc...). I find this so frustrating that I cannot play bakery story and restaurant story on my Samsung Galaxy Note and then on my Asus Transformer Prime pick up where I left off. It is absolutely stupid that you cannot do this. In an age where I can take a photo on my phone and have that photo accessible anywhere and from any device or watch a tv program on my home tv, pause it, then pick it up later on my phone at work or start watching it on my tablet right where I left off, it is unacceptable that I can't play these silly little time waster games in the same fashion.