PDA

View Full Version : Goal Glitch

hick_chick87
08-09-12, 12:43 PM
My goal icon has flashed "new" a few times but there aren't any new goals. Is there anything that can be done about this? Please and thank you!

kooky panda
08-09-12, 01:05 PM
I think some of the old goals may sometimes show up and go away. It is a glitch. Try restarting your device.

WhiskersnTweets
12-07-12, 01:08 PM
Restarting my device doesn't work. I'm not receiving new goals in either Pet Shop or Restaurant story (other than special holiday goals). I've only been playing since the end of October.

romin1
12-18-12, 10:07 AM
same problem. I have NO goals at all!

kooky panda
12-18-12, 11:34 AM
If you are referring to the promotional goals (for other games), these goals are sent out randomly to different games.

romin1
12-26-12, 02:13 PM
Still don't have any goals, Christmas or otherwise. Many others have complained of the same issue. For whatever reason Storm8 has chosen to ignore the matter and not just in this forum but literally every other I have checked. I have spent a substantial amount of money on this game for my daughter and it is quite frustrating that the matter has gone on for over 3 weeks with no acknowledgment by the company that they are aware of it and working on it. I unfortunately have had to change my rating for the game on Google Play and have started a Facebook page where I keep a daily tab on what steps I have taken to get this addressed and the number of times the company has missed an opportunity to fix this customer service related matter.