PDA

View Full Version : can the egg "go bad" while waiting to be placed in habitat?

brittanafan
08-09-12, 12:04 PM
Like a dummy I speeded up the hatching of my Magic egg with 20g only to realize I didn't have a purple habitat for to place it! And I'm broke with coins so I have to wait a few hours until I can collect the 24,000c for the habitat. But in that time, will the egg "get sick"? Like in petshop story? I'm already kicking myself for speeding it up right off the bat when I had to wait around to buy a habitat to begin with, but if I lose this dragon because I have to wait...

grondai
08-09-12, 12:06 PM
No you'll be fine. Eggs never go bad

northsweets
08-09-12, 12:10 PM
Eggs and food does not go bad in this game

brittanafan
08-09-12, 12:17 PM
Awesome! Is the same thing true for the breeding den (and evolution thing)? Like if I have a pair that's finished breeding but my hatching tree thing is still occupied? Or if the evolution is finished but I don't have a habitat available to replace the dragon? Basically, is there any situation that can result in a sick dragon that needs to be healed using gold? Or in something spoiling etc...

kooky panda
08-09-12, 12:19 PM
Awesome! Is the same thing true for the breeding den (and evolution thing)? Like if I have a pair that's finished breeding but my hatching tree thing is still occupied? Or if the evolution is finished but I don't have a habitat available to replace the dragon? Basically, is there any situation that can result in a sick dragon that needs to be healed using gold? Or in something spoiling etc...
I have never had anything in den or evolution expire.

brittanafan
08-09-12, 12:26 PM
I have never had anything in den or evolution expire.

Okay! Thank you so much for the response! I've been worried cause with Petshop and Zoo story I have to carefully schedule when I breed my animals around when I know i'll be able to get on wifi since I'm using a kindle and not a phone or ipad. It's frustrating cause other than at home or mcdonalds, I can't play these games! But i understand why internet connection is necessary.

firewhisker950
08-11-12, 06:49 PM
Okay! Thank you so much for the response! I've been worried cause with Petshop and Zoo story I have to carefully schedule when I breed my animals around when I know i'll be able to get on wifi since I'm using a kindle and not a phone or ipad. It's frustrating cause other than at home or mcdonalds, I can't play these games! But i understand why internet connection is necessary.

That's the good thing about this game. :)