PDA

View Full Version : Renaming Dragons

dragonlord196
08-09-12, 08:53 AM
I noticed that with the latest version for the Android released yesterday, users can rename their dragons.

I wish the developers can put the Blue Triangle to the main menu on the Social Menu so players do not have to return to their own island each time to get back to their wall. This would speed up game play for Android users.

greygull
08-09-12, 10:30 AM
When you are visiting others, you can press Social, then the little arrow on the top left, then Overview, and go to your wall without having to return home first.

dragonlord196
08-09-12, 11:16 AM
When you are visiting others, you can press Social, then the little arrow on the top left, then Overview, and go to your wall without having to return home first.

This does not work on an Android device. You have no chouce bu to return home each time. On an Android, when you press Social fron another island, the Social Menu pops up, but the Blue Triangle is not there to get back to the main menu.

Was hoping this was fined in yesterdays update for Android, but it is not.

greygull
08-09-12, 11:19 AM
I didn't realize it wasn't there. I'll flag this over, and hopefully it can be fixed.

dragonlord196
08-09-12, 11:23 AM
I didn't realize it wasn't there. I'll flag this over, and hopefully it can be fixed.

Thank you. I originally reported this back on July 27 in the Dragon Story Feedback and Bug Reports Forum. See Post ... http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32582-Android-Issues

FredsFarmm
08-09-12, 05:43 PM
Slows the game down. Big time.