PDA

View Full Version : Double charged for in app purchase

melnrs
08-09-12, 08:31 AM
I have been double charged for the gold in app purchases for $70+ dollars. When i finally realized what was happening I got in touch with apple and they gave me credit for $10 and told me to get in touch with team lava for the rest. I have emailed them multiple times with no response. Here is what has been happening, if I make an in app purchase for like $4.99 it gives me the 120 gold but then my credit card is billed $4.99 twice. I assume its some sort of glitch and no one is doing it on purpose, I least I wouldn't hope so. I am very leery about making anymore in app purchases until I hear from team lava. I would like a refund of the $60 or the gold which ever is easiest for them and of course I would like the app fixed so it doesn't happen to anyone else..

greygull
08-09-12, 10:24 AM
Have you received the automated response? Check your spam folder, just in case. And if it's not there, double check that you're emailing support@teamlava.com

If you have received the automated response, but no other, and it's been more then 5 business days, you can reply back to the first email, requesting a status update. You can also contact one of the Community Managers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List) here.

Luna48
08-09-12, 11:08 AM
I have never gotten double charged, but I do consistently get charged for gems/gold I purchases and then do not receive. It can take up to 5 days to get them. Support always asks for copies of the iTunes receipt to "verify" my purchase. Now I my first letter to Support always includes the usual - Bakery Name, Storm ID, and copy of the receipt with the credit card info redacted. There are usually several automated responses about what I need to do - force close, uninstall/reinstall, shut down my devise. The only time I get action is with the letter in which I say I will report TL to iTunes as a fraudulent merchant by a certain day and time. Miraculously my gems appear well before that day/time. Good luck. Hope you get your money or your gold. You and I are not the only ones this happens to. It shows up on the Forum regularly.

DaojinWildfire
08-09-12, 12:13 PM
We receive a large volume of support tickets, so it may take up to 5 business days for an agent to review and investigate your ticket. It is also not recommended to send multiple tickets, but just send the first one and wait for a response. If you do not receive a response after 5 business days, go ahead and request an update on the ticket so that a support agent can respond if they are still in the middle of the investigation. For more information on Support, please see this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support).