PDA

View Full Version : Okay, now I'm officially givin up!!!

s_lynne
08-09-12, 01:24 AM
I am so tired of tryin to get the Planet Dragon and the Wizard Dragon. No matter how many times I try to breed for them all I get are the Charm Dragons and the Coral Dragons. I have sold probably 4 Charms and 3 Corals. People keep tellin me it's all about luck and I should keep tryin. I can't possibly be havin such bad luck everytime I try breed for these goals. I have even wasted gold to speed up the hatching time only to be rewarded with another dragon that I don't need or want.

chariiirox
08-09-12, 02:14 AM
I hatched around 20 poison dragons before i got a familiar dragon... So carry on trying...

sibeipekchek
08-09-12, 02:50 AM
I have sold probably 4 Charms and 3 Corals. People keep tellin me it's all about luck and I should keep tryin. I can't possibly be havin such bad luck everytime I try breed for these goals. I have even wasted gold to speed up the hatching time only to be rewarded with another dragon that I don't need or want.
like that u want give up? .. ..

khanine
08-09-12, 06:38 AM
4 and 3? Really...? I have hatched at least 15 poisons trying for familiar and still haven't got it... Over 13 ish for charms trying for a planet and still haven't got it lol so keep trying~~~

s_lynne
08-09-12, 06:49 AM
like that u want give up? .. ..

Yes! Sitting and waitin 16+ hours for dragons to mate and another 16+ hours for hatching and not gettin the dragon needed for a goal is gettin very aggrivatin. It feels like I've been tryin for months with no success. Meanwhile, I have neighbors that obtained their rare dragons on their first or second try.

s_lynne
08-09-12, 06:52 AM
4 and 3? Really...? I have hatched at least 15 poisons trying for familiar and still haven't got it... Over 13 ish for charms trying for a planet and still haven't got it lol so keep trying~~~

I didn't include the ones that I kept. I now have 5 Charms and 4 Corals.

smiley326
08-09-12, 07:31 AM
C'mon, keep trying!!! wish you lots of luck ^^

Puss5678
08-09-12, 07:31 AM
Don't give up!!! I sold a lot of Charm dragons before I finally got a Planet dragon. They're ultra-rare, therefore, it can take more tries than a rare dragon before you get it. Keep trying!!! I did!!!

foxxiegirl
08-09-12, 07:44 AM
I am so tired of tryin to get the Planet Dragon and the Wizard Dragon. No matter how many times I try to breed for them all I get are the Charm Dragons and the Coral Dragons. I have sold probably 4 Charms and 3 Corals. People keep tellin me it's all about luck and I should keep tryin. I can't possibly be havin such bad luck everytime I try breed for these goals. I have even wasted gold to speed up the hatching time only to be rewarded with another dragon that I don't need or want.

It took me 50+ tries for a ParaKeet...... so lets not call what your having bad luck quite yet lol.

coolgamegirl27
08-09-12, 07:48 AM
I'm sorry you are feeling so frustrated. I have hatched at least 30 Mist trying for Seabreeze. Had to give it up as I was close to launching my iPad. It seems there is one dragon which you just can't get... Seabreeze is my nemesis, it is the only one I don't have except Diamond and Diamond hybrids. I'm just trying any 4 colour combos now in the hope of either Diamond or Seabreeze.

LilMzB4Life
08-09-12, 09:23 AM
I haven't gotten wizard yet, but I did get planet on my second try by breeding titan(10)/magic(10). I hope it helps you.

Luna48
08-09-12, 11:25 AM
Hi s_lynne. I completely support you in quitting. This was not the right game for me. I am generally very patient, but after 6 Magics in a row I quit. Getting the occasional rare or very rare dragon did not make up for wasting 10 days (20 hrs to breed, 20 hrs to hatch for 6 magics = 240 hours= 10 days) waiting for something I knew I don't want at the end of the process. Quit this game and play one you like. Best decision I made to quit. Although I do like that TL will offer us games to play through which we can achieve gems in the games we like to play. Kudos for that. Dragon was just too boring for me.

grondai
08-09-12, 12:08 PM
This is a patience game. Buy some gold if your that inpatient.

Chulliedoo
08-09-12, 07:47 PM
It took me 26 tries for a Titan. For Planet and Wizard, it is stated " super rare" and "rare". So don't expect to get it on your first few tries.

zoom27
08-09-12, 07:48 PM
Tried 30 times for Familiar with no luck yet :(
3/4 tries are not even trying yet! lol

MommaLouKC
08-09-12, 07:59 PM
This is definitely a patience game. I've pretty much stopped playing it as much. I've spent over a week trying for th scorpion dragon. I keep getting eagles. Sold them all. I'm afraid the goal attached to the scorpion dragon will disappear before I finish it. Good thing i don't have any real cash invested in this game

juvides
08-09-12, 09:13 PM
Same here no diamond! I have been trying and can't seem to get it, good luck I hope you get it soon it gets discouraging.

saintlover
08-09-12, 10:09 PM
Some of them you get right off the bat or with only a few tries. Others take forever. It's all luck of the draw. It took me weeks on nonstop breeding to get a diamond. Keep at it. It will happen when you least expect it and it's so exciting when you do get it after you think all hope is lost.

earth1979
08-09-12, 10:43 PM
Don't lose hope so fast. It took me sixty tries to get the gold dragon. More than that for crusader. One fine morning the diamond just happened. May be the combo isn't working for you. Try a different combo.use epic form . The chances are greater.
I got my diamond from a firestorm and a coral.
Poison and magic with magic of a higher level for familiar.
Try epic fire and never evolved air for scorpion.

snake073
08-10-12, 08:51 AM
Lol Sorry but I think it is really funny that so many people expect to get their chosen dragon in no more than 10 attempts. I have every dragon released and I can tell you it is pot luck as to when you get the one you want. I took over 500 attempts to get my first crusader dragon, over 250 goes to get my gold dragon but only 17 goes to get quetzal dragon and 12 goes for one of my diamonds. It's all luck. And giving up after only a couple of goes is pretty poor. 20 hours wasted? We're you sitting playing the game for that whole 20 hours. Nah you were doing your normal day to day things with the game running in the background. It didn't waste any of you time!

CyndersTears
08-10-12, 11:45 AM
I sold proably 500 poisons and still haven't gotten the familiar. maybe 20 magics and no athletic XD

sweetstuff525
08-10-12, 12:02 PM
I still need mismoth . Atlantis, planet , wizard. And diamond and diamond hybrids of course....currently I'm on breeding scorpion and island epics together ... So far I've gotten Titan and athletic.from that ... So sticking with that combo ... Maybe I'll get my diamond

TashbearHG
08-10-12, 04:44 PM
I tried this for breeding a wizard and I got it first try. Try this combo: Epic Water vs Lvl7 Coral. Give that a try if you haven't already :)

11sweetz11
08-10-12, 05:03 PM
I have tried been trying for a diamond dragon for 3 weeks and have sold countless dragons. So getting 5 common dragons isn't bad. Keep trying

s_lynne
08-11-12, 09:30 PM
In all honesty, I probably won't be so frustrated if I didn't have to wait so long. Waitin close to two days to breed and hatch a virtual dragon is beyond insane.

Zetra
08-12-12, 01:15 AM
Some Super Rare Dragon have Unique element order like to breed Parakeet requires air first and leaf second,whilefairy dragon require leaf first and air second.

Habueed
08-12-12, 01:30 AM
This game wouldn't be fun if you were able to obtain each dragon with ease. I got two athletics on my first two tries when I really needed a magic. It's definitely frustrating, but it allows me to appreciate the dragons I have and the ones that took forever. I tried 20 times for an eagle and got 20 firestorms before I finally got my eagle. I don't even have a scorpion yet. I have almost every dragon other than the diamond and you want to know what my favorite dragon is? The eagle. The harder it is, the more you will like it when it does come.

firewhisker950
08-12-12, 07:29 AM
I got planet! Athletic x trickster,both epics. On my second try, too!! :)

esmeetje1990
08-12-12, 02:27 PM
This is definitely a patience game. I've pretty much stopped playing it as much. I've spent over a week trying for th scorpion dragon. I keep getting eagles. Sold them all. I'm afraid the goal attached to the scorpion dragon will disappear before I finish it. Good thing i don't have any real cash invested in this game
Lol well at least you're getting Eagles, all I keep getting are those **** Firestorms!

lotusthreads
08-12-12, 03:40 PM
Must admit, I am getting bored with dragon story. I haven't got a single dragon I didn't already have in the last 3 weeks. Mostly I have been getting 20 hr dragons :( And as i don't have a diamond dragon, with the last three dragons being diamond hybrids, it means that I haven't been able to try for them.

sweetstuff525
08-12-12, 03:59 PM
Must admit, I am getting bored with dragon story. I haven't got a single dragon I didn't already have in the last 3 weeks. Mostly I have been getting 20 hr dragons :( And as i don't have a diamond dragon, with the last three dragons being diamond hybrids, it means that I haven't been able to try for them.

Yup that means 3 weeks without an update and I think another diamond hybrid is conning this week diamond with fire

s_lynne
08-14-12, 09:57 PM
Tryin to focus on gettin the Diamond Dragon has caused many, many new gray hairs. I still don't have no Diamond Dragon. I've tried almost every combination known to man, but still nothing. Gettin more and more aggravated with this game.

Aqua998
08-14-12, 10:28 PM
I totally agree with you. When the egg is in the nest, and you recognize the dragon egg, you cannot sell it straight away! And, if you know the breeding time of, say, a Mist Dragon, but you do not want it, you still cannot stop breeding. Very frustrating. Same is with Monster Story. It is totally based upon luck. For example, I just bred green and red dragon, and what I got first time was a ForestFire. Imagine a super rare dragon on level 4! I was new to the game that time. Afterwards, when I tried a mere Poison Dragon, it is not coming! I have tried about 35 times for a Diamond on level 25 or so, and I cannot get it. Yet, I have seen Diamond Dragons on level 8 people while I cannot get it on level 25! I hope TeamLava fixes this soon.
Thanks,
Aqua998