PDA

View Full Version : Got ripped off a goal!

triciaa1207
08-08-12, 09:16 PM
I had been waiting for the goal for the lip couch and was so excited to see it! Than my heart sunk it said I had 24 hours! 24 hours to finish a 6 part goal! How could this happen? Dont I get as fair of a shot at it as everyone else has? Also I was wondering why my gems do not go on sale but my neighbors do. Ive added 160.00 to my itunes account so when the gems go on sale I can buy 2 of the big packages. There is no way I can afford to buy them when they are on for full price because I am Canadian and I also get charged the exchange so I end up paying an extra 20 on each package. So I really need the sales or I just wont buy. I have spent over 400.00 in the last month on gems so you can see my need to wait. I really hope you can help to extend my goal time on the couch or it will be gone at 4 tomo afternoon and I will be brokenhearted. Plz help!! I have sent email but they said it would take several days to answer and by than it will be to late!!

queentina3
08-09-12, 05:12 AM
Each part of the goal is 24 hours. You have 24 hours to do the 1st part, then another 24 hours to do the 2nd part, then another, and another................................