PDA

View Full Version : Money Disappearing

Unregistered
11-18-10, 03:05 PM
My money seems to be disappearing? I started the day off with over 80k and now i am down to 45 and haven't bought anything? I think this has been going on for a few days now. Please look into this, thanks!

Unregistered
11-18-10, 08:42 PM
Food that are supposed to be sold are still there everytime I exit and log back in. (It showed the amount earned while away, but the next time i log in it's GONE. However, food on the stove are still cooking, but pilling up on the counters...

I have the 1.01 version. Does it mean that if I download the 1.02, the problem will be fixed? Will my restaurant be transfered to the new version?

camismith
11-19-10, 07:26 PM
Please make sure you have the latest version of Restaurant Story installed (version 1.02).

I am losing money and gems, too. I started the day with 17 gems and now have 7, but haven't spent any of them. I also lost money, but don't know how much.

Di8
11-19-10, 11:04 PM
Food that are supposed to be sold are still there everytime I exit and log back in. (It showed the amount earned while away, but the next time i log in it's GONE. However, food on the stove are still cooking, but pilling up

i have the same problem! have no interest in playing this game anymore...;((((

Unregistered
11-20-10, 04:17 PM
i have the same problem! have no interest in playing this game anymore...;((((

this game sucks!