PDA

View Full Version : Is it only me?

PloyM
08-08-12, 11:50 AM
I was cooking something in my bakery and Restaurant story goal just pop up and I pushed down button"okay" and then it disappeared. It not pop up in my goal list though. The bubble mania and the pet story goal still there but no restaurant story goal. Maybe it just a bug?:confused:

kooky panda
08-08-12, 11:53 AM
This morning in my fashion game, I had a flash and goals popped in(old ones I had already completed) and I saw RS world game goal, then another flash and they were gone.
I think this was just a glitch.

PloyM
08-08-12, 12:00 PM
So, it just a glitch. Oh well.

mposey
08-08-12, 12:27 PM
This happens to me like 10 mine ago first reasturant story and then metro city story.

mposey
08-08-12, 12:28 PM
Mins...i meant
I just figured I couldn't do them because I'm 20 on one and 49 lvl on the other

PloyM
08-08-12, 12:30 PM
Why you couldn't do them? You just don't want to?

mposey
08-08-12, 01:54 PM
Why you couldn't do them? You just don't want to?

Me? For the goals it's usually get to lvl 9, then 14 , then 20. Or near those numbers. I figured since I'm already past those lvls I didn't have an option to do the goal Becus they dissapeared after the pop up. :( if ur comment was for the OP, Srry for this post lol

PloyM
08-08-12, 03:39 PM
Me? For the goals it's usually get to lvl 9, then 14 , then 20. Or near those numbers. I figured since I'm already past those lvls I didn't have an option to do the goal Becus they dissapeared after the pop up. :( if ur comment was for the OP, Srry for this post lol

Ooh, now it might be the reason that the restaurant goal disappeared because my RS level was already 24. Yeah, I was talking to you. You provide good info for me.

adelinutza
08-08-12, 08:40 PM
But it's unfair that if one is already playing the game and reached a good level, he doesn't get the gems... Does prefer to give the gems to someone who will only play something for a few days until they get the gems, instead of loyal players? This happened to me with the world games version of fashion story and pet story... Only got the gems for installing, but not the ones for the levels! Very disappointing! I wanted to start playing the night club game, but decided to wait till it becomes a goal in RS... Cos RS will always be #1 for me, no matter what!