PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see most in monster story

mattyboo1
08-08-12, 09:46 AM
What would you like to see most in monster story this poll is for voting on what you want most

Please note this is a player made poll

anketam
08-08-12, 12:01 PM
I wil have to disagree with several of the options in the poll. If you invest correctly in monsters and habitats you will be making plenty enough money to cover all the big habitats even the Big White Mesa, which I am planning on purchasing one tomorrow (with no help from gold). So all the poll options for making things cheaper or get more coins is unnecessary.

northsweets
08-08-12, 03:19 PM
Being able to gift more than 3 gold like to 10 neighbors but make sure you can only gift them once a day not 1 neighbor 10 times

shakiba
08-08-12, 06:02 PM
i would most like to see the oppurtunity to send gold to every neighbor or at least more than 3 gold. It seems a little unfair to the rest of the nbrs.

BorgKitten
08-08-12, 10:40 PM
i would most like to see the oppurtunity to send gold to every neighbor or at least more than 3 gold. It seems a little unfair to the rest of the nbrs.

I can understand why Teamlava didn't want people to give gold to every one of their NBRs. I would get 45 gold each day if every NBR sent me gold. I think increasing gold to 10 a day wouldn't hurt though & be a bit more fair. It is nice that they let us collect 3g a day from NBRs, but the gold cost are so high for store items that the only thing I usually use the gold for is to finish breeding a monster or finish my eggs. Also I think it would be fun to be able to send NBRs other types of items as well, i'm not sure what other giftable items those would be, but it would be nice. Maybe some sort of gifted only decoration, or maybe a special gifted only monster, just something other than the same old thing all of the time.

ButterPanda
08-10-12, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the suggstions. Ill pass these on to our developers.

anketam
08-10-12, 11:21 AM
I can understand why Teamlava didn't want people to give gold to every one of their NBRs. I would get 45 gold each day if every NBR sent me gold. I think increasing gold to 10 a day wouldn't hurt though & be a bit more fair. It is nice that they let us collect 3g a day from NBRs, but the gold cost are so high for store items that the only thing I usually use the gold for is to finish breeding a monster or finish my eggs. Also I think it would be fun to be able to send NBRs other types of items as well, i'm not sure what other giftable items those would be, but it would be nice. Maybe some sort of gifted only decoration, or maybe a special gifted only monster, just something other than the same old thing all of the time.It would be better to put the 3 gold limit on the receiver not the sender. As far as gifting eggs, most people would quickly be full sine yu normally don't have too many monsters.

BorgKitten
08-10-12, 12:33 PM
Thank you very much ^-^

BorgKitten
08-10-12, 12:38 PM
I wouldn't mind more decorating options for this game like Bakery Story, I guess I like useless cute things cluttering my shop. Both gem & coin items would be great.

thrilltokilll
08-10-12, 05:49 PM
Decorations

cr4zy_eights
09-09-12, 05:20 PM
I wish I could voted more than one. But I went with plants clearing cost less because 9 million just makes me want to stop playing.