PDA

View Full Version : Bread Maker for Android users

limesalamander
08-08-12, 07:53 AM
We don't have one! lol
Do iphone users and android users get different appliances or am I the only one who doesn't have the option to buy a bread maker???

I really really want it TeamLava!!!

lola1190
08-08-12, 08:17 AM
The bread oven was available through goals for iOS users only a few months back.
I want one too but I am on Android. :(

saren1947
08-08-12, 09:57 AM
The bread oven was available through goals for iOS users only a few months back.
I want one too but I am on Android. :(
Me too. We droids should refuse to buy gems until we can get one.

nmishii
08-08-12, 09:59 AM
TL gave Android users the Christmas appliances from goals in January. So we got to make Christmas food in January. It should be real easy to give us the bread oven and recipes since its like any other appliance, but so far TL has chosen not to. Just like they've chosen not to give us other goal related stuff until the world games for Bakery. We got the Torch Ice Cream but didn't get the world games decorations for Restaurant.

Sphinx08
08-08-12, 08:22 PM
How do I access these goals on my Android? I didn't see any Torch ice cream! What am I missing?

limesalamander
08-08-12, 10:35 PM
Android users should already have Torch ice cream unlocked automatically...

What's the point of spending extra time and effort to update different things on the two platforms?
Give us all the same things and spend the leftover time on fixing force close issues and such! lol

duckiestreats1
08-09-12, 01:50 PM
Actually ios users get goals that give them gems and cash unlike android n fire users. My brother just started bakery on a ipod but his items cost more but he has more chances to earn gems and coins and he too has the bread oven. Kindle fire n android are about the same cept. It looks as though with a new download on new fire the meters are gone for foodvhope I get them back or I have no more chances for gems