PDA

View Full Version : I sold my caretaker cabin by mistake

LithiumH
08-08-12, 07:19 AM
I sold my caretaker cabin by mistake when clearing the stone pathes around... 80 golds!!! I think this is the most foolish thing I did since I started this game. Why do TL design such a decoration without any special function but costs gold??!! (But finally I bought another one)
PS: Selling a caretaker cabin returns 2100 coins... Transfer by 30%, then 80 gold=7000 coins, what the hell......

azychan
08-08-12, 07:59 AM
Yes, i lost 50 golds for a mist dragon because when i checked infomation of dragons, i touched the infomation button but the egg appeared in my nest immediately, i didn't get any chance to confirm. I think we need a confirm pop up, for selling and buying

smiley326
08-08-12, 09:23 AM
agree with you...

sherrycake
08-08-12, 09:40 AM
totaly!

rujiphorn
08-08-12, 12:34 PM
totally agree

pricci
08-08-12, 01:07 PM
Yes, i lost 50 golds for a mist dragon because when i checked infomation of dragons, i touched the infomation button but the egg appeared in my nest immediately, i didn't get any chance to confirm. I think we need a confirm pop up, for selling and buying

I did the same think yesterday, but with scorpion dragon, which is worth 500 GOLD, I send an email to support, but the say is going to take a couple days to reply, All I got was 500 gold, I've been playing this gold, from All other games quest, but now Im really upset, I leave the scorpion egg, in the nest, in hope teamlava return my gold and took away the scorpion egg, I dont know what to do now....��

grondai
08-08-12, 01:24 PM
You guys just have to be careful. Now that it's happened to you once it probably won't happen again because you'll be more careful

sweetstuff525
08-08-12, 01:26 PM
I thought everyone knows that tl doesn't refund gems for accidental purchases

Rachael98
08-08-12, 01:52 PM

Unfortunately, TL has a whole load of players who don't use the forums regularly, so actually only a tiny fraction are aware of how common Support cases are usually dealt with.

pricci
08-08-12, 02:26 PM

I know that teamlava wont probably refund my 500 gold lost, I just agree with azychan, that we need some confirm bottom, like we have in bakery and fashion, to prevent this things happens again!

sweetstuff525
08-08-12, 02:38 PM
I know that teamlava wont probably refund my 500 gold lost, I just agree with azychan, that we need some confirm bottom, like we have in bakery and fashion, to prevent this things happens again!

Yup but confirmation button will never happen... I'm still sad about the 49 gems for a slot in fashion story that I accidently purchased

saintlover
08-08-12, 03:13 PM
Confirmation button will never happen. They make good money off accidental purchases.

Rachael98
08-09-12, 01:51 AM
Confirmation button will never happen. They make good money off accidental purchases.

Please don't take this as picking at you, but that's only partially true.
Storm8 make the money when you actually purchase the in-game currency.
Once a player has it, they can use it at any time; however, Storm8 receive no further payment when the player actually uses it.
As such, if after an accidental purchase a player decides to cease financial support of the company (because of the fact that they won't get a refund on the currency, or if they go to get a refund on their actual real money - gem purchase, they'll accidentally get their accounted permanently suspended), then Storm8 make no further money.
Obviously I'm not aware of the figures as to who would, and who wouldn't just buy more currency to replace accidental spends, but the question with the confirmation button is:
Would more people be willing to spend more money on currency if they introduced a "Confirm" button (or, my preference, a gem purchase "On - Off" switch) than currently spend money replacing misspent currency?
And if so, then it's in everyone's interests to have one. :cool:
This thread isn't really about Confirm buttons though:p.

universal22
07-15-13, 10:42 AM
I agree something needs to be done. I lost 350 gold by accidentally tapping on information about the love dragon that I had already bred and hatched. So now I have another egg for a love dragon and 350 gold pieces taken out of my account which I had bought for my goals with my own real money. I have contacted Team Lava but they have not said anything so I guess I will wait and leave the egg on the nest... Bad thing is I am breeding and I guess I will have to bred until they let me know something...;-(

kooky panda
07-15-13, 10:50 AM
Closing since this thread is almost a year old.
I am sorry you lost gold.
Please continue working with support.