PDA

View Full Version : Goods reduced by half

hennachua
08-08-12, 05:18 AM
Frustrated that goods produced by Idea Factory 2hrs used to be 440 but now 220... it's crazy. Unable to supply businesses smoothly anymore.... :(

Any of you realize this?

syrenas
08-08-12, 05:34 AM
Ya, i notice it. They make it even harder. At first i liked this game. But now i think the game is still very unstable, a lot of changes here and there. Im not sure this game will last a long time. So i dont want to buy gems as im afraid the game will have the same fate like city story. This is not a good start for a game that just launched.

hennachua
08-08-12, 05:54 AM
Correction... Was 440 goods, now 240 goods for 2 hrs. Though I've reached level 30 but will not hesitate to delete this apps. I had to reduce some businesses because of short supply of goods. Game tempo interrupted and had to make changes. Not fun at all.

mattyboo1
08-08-12, 06:04 AM
All my goods for all factories were doubled how awesome thanks teamlava

nichi9
08-08-12, 06:08 AM
Totally disappointed in the reduction of how many goods are produced and the increase of need of goods in businesses. Ruined my favorite game. Can't keep up at all , no fun anymore .

fodi
08-08-12, 08:12 AM
Hi there, what I saw today was that the Idea Factory's 2 hour goods only give me 120 :( I cannot supply my businesses.

charissalim
08-08-12, 08:23 AM
Is this some random [] by tl again? For idea factory 2 hours goods, I have to pay 440 coins to get 240 goods.

hennachua
08-08-12, 08:25 AM
If it's true you are getting 120 goods in 2 hrs then this game is getting more and more impossible to play. I'll wait and see a few more days to decide if I'll delete it.

There is no way the factory can keep up with its supply like this.

Or is TL trying to make us trade and buy gems for goods?

fodi
08-08-12, 09:00 AM
See, they're experimenting... I never had 240 goods for 440 coins....

Keeks71
08-08-12, 12:11 PM
Oh, this is frustrating. Why do the experiments always work against the loyal player?

husal460
08-08-12, 01:21 PM
And why is there no reply by team lava here? Why no warning or explanation? If they don't restore the goods until tomorrow night (~24 hours from now where I live) I am personally deleting this game from my device. It looks like I will delete their games one by one because the way they handle everything is just way too amateur level and completely unprofessional. Such a shame on a nice game I really enjoyed playing.

fodi
08-08-12, 01:49 PM
Hi, nbr :) did it happen to you, too? :/

benbever
08-08-12, 02:10 PM
My idea factory got crippled from 220 in 2 hours to 120 in 2 hours for 220 coins!
I now use the greenhouse, since the idea factory is the worst of the three.

My friends idea factory got crippled from 440 goods (later 520 goods) in 2 hours to 120 goods in 2 hours!!
And she didn't get the double profit half time shops.

ssyukiya
08-08-12, 02:21 PM
My idea factory only produce 120 goods in TWO HOURS!!!!!! Has TL lost his mind?!!!
I'll definitely delete this game if they don't restore the goods����

charissalim
08-08-12, 03:03 PM
Now mine is 120 too.

ccflorida
08-08-12, 03:54 PM
I was enjoying this game, but now I can't keep up with supply so it's just frustrating�� I will join the others and delete this game if things don't change. Sorry nbrs if I don't respond to your request right away now, there is no sense in checking in hourly anymore, I hate to see those supply boxes and coins that I can't do anything about because I have no energy or supplies!��

DaojinWildfire
08-08-12, 04:58 PM
Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

me2nyy
08-08-12, 05:01 PM
I love this game but it will be no fun playing it by myself! With the new factory changes, people are going to be leaving this game quickly. I hope TL will change this back before everyone leaves.

floramina
08-08-12, 07:32 PM
This game should be called Backward Town, not City Story Metro!!

I didnt have that many business buildings in the first place, as we are limited with 6 factories only to supply them. With supplies cut in half, the businesses lay idle. Wat is the idea of this game, if it discourages city progress?

Thank goodness no real city has given TL the city key to make adjustments to its economy!!

This change in supply amt has adruptly ended my enjoyment of CSM. Bye.

hennachua
08-08-12, 07:52 PM
Latest update.... Goods reduced further. Idea factory was producing 440 goods in 2 hrs for 440 coins, then 240 goods for 440 coins and now barely 24 hrs later .... 120 goods for 220 coins in 2 hrs. It's telling us to delete this game.

Goodbye nbr.. Sorry I'm deleting ...

kooky panda
08-08-12, 08:22 PM
Guys I am going to move this thread to the feedback forum.

charissalim
08-08-12, 11:04 PM
Please note that changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

What nonsense is this? Can you explain what is the point of having idea factory? to waste our coins?!!

husal460
08-09-12, 02:26 AM

And how exactly is this ensuring a prolonged quality of the game for existing users? Did you try to play your own game yet? Here are some suggestions

- Return the goods amounts to what they were (the bigger a city gets, the more it will need goods, not the less it will need)
- Increase the max stock to 5000 goods or even 10000 (I also always wondered how 14000 goods for 20 gems can fit in a stash that can take a max of 2500, or is this all about filling your pockets again as usual?)
- Increase max level to be unlimited or at least by a few levels if you are planning to introduce new buildings more often
- Decrease the time it takes to refill energy to 2 minutes instead of 3 minutes
- Base energy could be 10 or 15 and then adding 1 for each level we get. Thus a level 30 player should have 40 or 45 max energy

sohocity
08-09-12, 10:03 AM
I totally agree with the suggestions by husa1460. There is no way to grow a city when we are constantly out of energy and goods.

At level 30, I have 28 homes, 20 businesses, 12 community buildings and 6 factories. I just don't know how to support the activity of the city when you can only have 30 energy as a maximum. Not everyone has the luxury to check into the game every 90 minutes to make the most efficient use of the energy available. This game will be impossible for those who play once or twice a day.

The recent reduction in time for collection from business by half has doubled the need for goods. But he latest reduction in goods production has really put all the players at an impossible position to manage the equilibrium between demand and supply. At level 30, at least 6 businesses require 100 goods supply. Like the sky view restaurant, it needs 140 goods to restock in 30 min. But ithe idea factory would need 2 hours to produce 120 goods. And each city can only have 6 factories. I really don't know how teamlava can design a game like this.

I love the game at the beginning and have spent a bit of money on gems for the expansion. I want to build a city as nice as Stormie created by Teamlava. With the current changes, what I can achieved is a city with all bubbles and sparkles that block the architectures, as I don't have the energy to collect the coins and The factories cannot produce enough goods to supply the businesses. I have stopped buying gems to expand as i don't know how much longer I can bear to look at the mess of bubbles and sparkles.

husal460
08-09-12, 04:36 PM
As there has been no non-auto respone feedback and explanation to what is going on and why the change in goods happened, I am deleting this game. Be sure I will rate it 1 star as well.

me2nyy
08-09-12, 05:29 PM
As there has been no non-auto respone feedback and explanation to what is going on and why the change in goods happened, I am deleting this game. Be sure I will rate it 1 star as well.

I will rate it 1 star also! Before this change, I loved it. Why did they have to ruin it?

me2nyy
08-09-12, 05:41 PM
me2nyy
City metro game is ruined
When TL changed the factories two days ago and lowered the amount of goods we get, they RUINED the game. It is not fun to play now. Waiting hours for goods and then only being able to supply a few businesses and leaving others empty....and waiting hours again...is frustrating and ruining the game.

Lots of players are complaining in the game and are leaving over this change.

TL needs to change the factories back how they were so we can enjoy this game again! If not, I'll be leaving, too.

hennachua
08-09-12, 06:25 PM
Looks like many players are upset with TL sudden (backward) changes made to it's (once a very enjoyable) games. People spend time and look forward to achieving higher levels and earning more coins to expand its cities. Now most find their earlier efforts ruined. It's looking hopeless to play anymore.

Why made the backward changes? I guess it all boils down to profit. TL are not making enough $$ from this app therefore they have to figure out a way to make players buy gems with cash. You want this building fast, or these beautiful wonders, get more gems. You don't have enough gems? Get your credit card.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Just my 2 cents.

me2nyy
08-09-12, 06:34 PM
Looks like many players are upset with TL sudden (backward) changes made to it's (once a very enjoyable) games. People spend time and look forward to achieving higher levels and earning more coins to expand its cities. Now most find their earlier efforts ruined. It's looking hopeless to play anymore.

Why made the backward changes? I guess it all boils down to profit. TL are not making enough $$ from this app therefore they have to figure out a way to make players buy gems with cash. You want this building fast, or these beautiful wonders, get more gems. You don't have enough gems? Get your credit card.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Just my 2 cents.

You may be right, but that won't work on me. I'm a gem buyer on all my games but I can tell you that the more I enjoy a game, the more gems I'll buy. With this change to City Metro, I don't want to buy gems for it. Why invest in a game that I might quit playing?

mamareader02
08-09-12, 07:00 PM
Agree- this game was enjoyable, but unless they change the amount if goods produced, lots of paying customers are gonna delete this one! We were already working against the pain of the energy restriction- now this? when I'm unable to give my businesses goods at the end of the day, it's really pitiful. TL has really shot itself in the foot on this game!

sohocity
08-09-12, 08:40 PM
The recent changes are really anti - expansion. I think TL should increase the production level of the factories and also increase the waiting time for the high value businesses, like the sky view restaurant, department store, back to at least one hour as there is no way to produce enough goods for them within such a short time. It is frasrating to see them unstick most of the time. The bubbles for collection and restocking are ugly and make the city looks messy.

I like this game and don't really want to see it ruined.

kopitownhk
08-09-12, 10:52 PM
the Idea factory was so expensive to buy compared to the Greenhouse and the Industrial Plant, but when it was producing 220 goods within 2 hours, it was worth it. Now, they are in my storage and totally wasted my money to buy them. Really backwards move by TL!

farmerpeaches
08-10-12, 08:19 PM
The recent changes in the factory are awful....we have to wait soooo long to supply our store now...I can't even supply my stores on a 2 hour wait anymore...it's crazy....and how come we can't use or get any more factories???? If ur going to make these changes then we should be able to use the factories we have in storage...BUT...we can't????

benbever
08-12-12, 08:23 AM
Indeed, I have six of each factory, so 18 in total, but I can only place six.
The energy system is very broken. Most of my shops and houses have a coin icon above them all the time, as there is no energy to collect. I already put 10 grandiose houses, 4 apartments and 4 posh flats and a lot of shops back into storage.

Drop the need to spend energy to collect! I get spending energy on building and chopping down trees.
And/or make something to gain energy, for instance let neighbors give energy.

hotbeef
08-12-12, 01:11 PM
Thought I was alone with this issue. I also don't have the night feature

mareewat
08-12-12, 05:23 PM
Oh thank goodness. I am not alone.. Game is ruined.. Not worth expanding or getting more buildings. Thus not worth buying gems. TL have ****ed their own game..

hennachua
08-14-12, 04:35 AM
Mine shows 20 gems for 3500 goods. So if u got 10000 goods for 20 gems then this is another discrimination that's just been discovered.

I wonder if TL will do anything to make this app enjoyable again. Why ruin an enjoyable game (since factory changes)?

sinc823
08-14-12, 04:34 PM
The game I think only let's us have a certain amount of goods I think 3000 is max?
So it's ridiculous to purchase gems for amount that exceeds the max.
I too have a problem of not enuf energy....plus the amount of good for idea factory decreased so it's difficult for me Toulouse my business....TL please change the amount of goods back!

sweetstuff525
08-14-12, 04:36 PM
Glad I quit this game and didn't wAste my time

Smalls2019
08-21-12, 10:16 PM
This game is pretty cool, but if you are going to make it impossible for us to capture our coins or refill our goods in a timely manner at least take out the floating boxes of coins/goods over the buildings so the city doesn't look like garbage.

Those are like waiving a t-bone steak in front of a hungry dog but then pulling it away from him!!! You are taunting your customers!

sohocity
08-23-12, 11:29 AM
I fully support the idea to take away the box of coins or goods above the building even if TL is unwilling to restore the equilibrium between the production capacity and demand of goods for their business reason. Those boxes are torture to our eyes and insult to the designers of the buildings. I like this game, please dont ruin it.