PDA

View Full Version : Which kitchen utensils can cook Spiced Pork & Salsa?

MageMogu
08-08-12, 01:38 AM
I just Level 11. I bought Basic Stove,Easy Oven and Basic Grill. They all can't cook Spiced Pork & Salsa.Would u like tell me, who can?:confused: Thank u very much.

queentina3
08-08-12, 05:16 AM
The Fire Pit Grill.

MageMogu
08-08-12, 07:21 PM
The Fire Pit Grill.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KadeeDid
08-10-12, 01:20 PM
is it worth getting Fire Pit grill? I am trying to decide what I need. I have 2 ovens, basic grill, bread machine, ice cream machine. what should I get next. I run out of food as soon as. I cook it. Any tips?

kadee

bobbyrae
08-10-12, 01:30 PM
Stove, perhaps? Cook recipes that give the most food and ask neighbours for stew. But you should probably build some of the grills just in case TL yanks them out of the game at some point. Just so that you can still get the two gems from cooking each recipe on the grill.

queentina3
08-10-12, 02:13 PM
is it worth getting Fire Pit grill? I am trying to decide what I need. I have 2 ovens, basic grill, bread machine, ice cream machine. what should I get next. I run out of food as soon as. I cook it. Any tips?

kadee

You can store appliances you don't need at the moment. Depending on how many appliance slots you have available at your level, you can have that many of an appliance on your floor and just store the rest. For example: I have 28 appliance slots available so I have 28 stoves, 28 ovens, 28 regular grills, and the ones I don't need at the moment, I just store until I need them again.

boogiesha
08-10-12, 04:32 PM
How do you get so many appliances?

queentina3
08-10-12, 05:03 PM
How do you get so many appliances?

I bought the slots for gems when they were a much lower price than they are now.

LoviepetsGarden
08-11-12, 08:02 PM

kadee

I don't think so. I'm at level 26 and the Fire pit grill was given to my by a neighbor. However, it only has three recipes you can make and they all take to long and the yield is low. Perhaps with higher levels more recipes open up (I'm hoping so)

queentina3
08-12-12, 05:43 AM
I don't think so. I'm at level 26 and the Fire pit grill was given to my by a neighbor. However, it only has three recipes you can make and they all take to long and the yield is low. Perhaps with higher levels more recipes open up (I'm hoping so)

More recipes do not open up, there are only three. The only worth to making the grill and doing the recipes is for the gems you get when you master level 2 and level 4. That is 6 gems you lose out on by not cooking the recipes.