PDA

View Full Version : Predetermination

grondai
08-07-12, 11:48 PM
Okay so I have more results. It's true that before you start the breeding den that every combo with your current dragons is predetermined. That is once you hit the breed button with any of these dragon combos a whole new set of future dragon results is set... Meaning another round of predetermined. It's true that it's random to a certain extent but not in the way everyone was expecting. It's possible if you were to know how to figure out the predetermined dragons you could pick the rarest dragon and move on. In other words it does not matter how many times you try for a dragon it will not matter. You could end up never getting a diamond dragon or you could breed a fire dragon and an air dragon while the predetermined diamond dragon was sitting there and you missed your chance because you didn't breed firestorm and island dragon. Whether breeding certain dragons to get diamond dragons is more recurring I'm not sure. I'm going to start a pole to find out for you guys and let you know. Btw the predetermined eggs would not matter when or where you breed them... Tried everything to make sure.