PDA

View Full Version : losing pets and upgrades with "out of sync message"

smileys854
08-07-12, 09:04 PM
ok, a little bug every now and again i can handle, but this evening approx 1 hr ago, i bought and received a sharpei (olympic trained)baby completing my family.. i immediately upgraded to the next level for the family.. i then received a "out of sync" message, and when the sync was completed, it took away both the baby, and the upgrade, making me re-buy the baby and upgrade all over again, even though i already had them in place,, this was on a samsung tablet 10.5" using android, my shop name is g,s awesome pets id smileys854 no screen shot available for this problem.. very frustrating because of the time and money lost in this transaction.. also on my wifes phone, droid 4 using android appa, she lost a pet, because of the same problem,, her shop name is mommas pets, id: carma_178 her pet was the devon rex.. it took her money, gave her the pet on the screen, then after all was said n done it took the pet away did not replace the money paid out for the pet, n left her hi n dry also.. we would greatly appreciate a resolution to this problem in our shops..

allygator12365
08-08-12, 04:32 PM
I've had that happen too - I finished 'building' the habitat for 4 gems, bought a second great dane, and then got an out of sync message. When it cleared, I was back to where I was a minute previous, with an incomplete habitat, minus a dog and minus 4 gems. Very frustrating!