PDA

View Full Version : Dragon: Monthly Suggestions: August 2012

greygull
08-07-12, 07:47 PM
What new items and themes would you like to see in Dragon?

grondai
08-07-12, 08:20 PM
1. New breed of dragons named onyx. Made with diamond/magic mix
2. Remove map requirements for expansions and raise coin prices in compliment to this removal. Team lava is making money off maps so what're the point.
3. More farms instead of lowering planting prices and or increasing production of farms
4. Diamond dragon package deal needed with these new diamond hybrids
5. People need to quit complaining this is a new game. Team lava is listening but they have many other games to deal with
6. Make it possible again to send gold to all neighbors
7. Decoration which has a dragon on a heap of gold costing 50mill or more giving higher levels something to shoot for other than expansions.
8. Second island is needed now. At least for most players. Use the nether portal hint to your advantage already

grondai
08-07-12, 08:21 PM
2. Is not making money so what's the point

phoenixmap
08-07-12, 08:38 PM
i want skeleton dragon

firewhisker950
08-07-12, 08:53 PM
New dragons! Maybe 3 color hybrids, that would be cool!
And basically everything else grondai said. :)

phoenixmap
08-07-12, 09:44 PM
oh i want to trade dragon also

iamanundertaker
08-07-12, 10:55 PM
I'd love it if you can fix the bug with this one patch of what should be expansion.
http://i.imgur.com/3zLTLl.jpg

iamanundertaker
08-07-12, 11:12 PM
It gets in the way.

DjrainbowBRAINS
08-07-12, 11:16 PM
Well this could be interesting. I think TL finally gets this game is going to be Hugh not all fartsy like the other games that if you have played like I have... You would appreciate the pricing on dragon story. Trust me! I would like to see an update for dragon times of breeding I agree with many that 20+ hours for a common dragon is dumb. Also after a certain level it's like they drop you on getting anything to benefit you. How about at level 30 and every 5 level increments you get a decrease in the amount of time for breeding or time for expansions or give like a bundle deal like "level 35 clear all nests and breed and hatch for free" or something of that nature. Do away with the marketing plugs for missions for other TL games after a certain level. Like currently my only options for missions is the diamond mission and a few TL game missions... I don't want to bake, cook, fashion, hotel pet, raise pets NOTHING anymore! Tis annoying. This is directed towards kids but they have taken on a very large adult player fan base TL should vamp up in that direction these kids play Pokemon and video games far harder and less cutesy than this game. Would love to see an adult face lift to this game. I'm sure I have funded at least one update for all players at this point lol! Love this game!

melina21
08-07-12, 11:48 PM
A plase to storage decorations.

Diferent kind of food and shipper.

Lipuro
08-08-12, 12:43 AM
Aside from more decorations, I'd like to see "limited time" dragons. If there was a holiday or event that a lot of people celebrate, there could be a dragon type associated with it.

alfr123
08-08-12, 01:11 AM
onyx is a pokemon, you can't copy the name

Garellie14
08-08-12, 02:10 AM
I think the suggestion of increasing the amount of farms is a great idea/compromise in exchange for no difference to harvest time/quantities

I think the major update that would be wanted by most players is a second breeding den, this would be something appreciated by many players particularly at higher levels
Another solution that I think would make people happier would be to re-think some of the breeding times. To wait 20 hours for your 10th island dragon in a row can obviously be annoying so if there could be a 'capping' system on the length of time to breed particular dragons e.g. common dragons take no longer than say 10 hours, rare ones could take up to 24 hours super rare 36 and ultra rare up to 48 hours or so
People wouldn't be as annoyed if they could at least have a couple of shots of breeding a day if they got a common and would be happy to have longer breeding times when it is definitely for a rare dragon!

I have also read other suggestions in other parts of the forums and do not know if some of the really excellent ideas have all been put forward to the development team, one of my personal favourites is the ability to upgrade your breeding temple increasing the chances of you getting a rare dragon or upgrading your nest - to reduce incubation time!

I also think, that with the game getting a new dragon each week - which is great btw!!!! that either the habitat limit should be increased e.g. one extra habitat per 2 level increase or allow us to upgrade habitats further
e.g. purple habitat level 3 costing 250,000 coins which can hold 4 dragons with a magic part to it and can collect up to 7,500 coins
purple habitat level 4 costing 500,000 coins holding 5 dragons, collecting 10,000 etc

Thanks for reading!

SlightlyJaded
08-08-12, 07:37 AM
With the new Diamond hybrids we really need to be able to upgrade the diamond habitat.

joeyc0417
08-08-12, 09:03 AM
I think the suggestion of increasing the amount of farms is a great idea/compromise in exchange for no difference to harvest time/quantities

I think the major update that would be wanted by most players is a second breeding den, this would be something appreciated by many players particularly at higher levels
Another solution that I think would make people happier would be to re-think some of the breeding times. To wait 20 hours for your 10th island dragon in a row can obviously be annoying so if there could be a 'capping' system on the length of time to breed particular dragons e.g. common dragons take no longer than say 10 hours, rare ones could take up to 24 hours super rare 36 and ultra rare up to 48 hours or so
People wouldn't be as annoyed if they could at least have a couple of shots of breeding a day if they got a common and would be happy to have longer breeding times when it is definitely for a rare dragon!

I have also read other suggestions in other parts of the forums and do not know if some of the really excellent ideas have all been put forward to the development team, one of my personal favourites is the ability to upgrade your breeding temple increasing the chances of you getting a rare dragon or upgrading your nest - to reduce incubation time!

I also think, that with the game getting a new dragon each week - which is great btw!!!! that either the habitat limit should be increased e.g. one extra habitat per 2 level increase or allow us to upgrade habitats further
e.g. purple habitat level 3 costing 250,000 coins which can hold 4 dragons with a magic part to it and can collect up to 7,500 coins
purple habitat level 4 costing 500,000 coins holding 5 dragons, collecting 10,000 etc

Thanks for reading!

I like your idea. The only thing I dislike is that a rare dragons would take longer. Keep the same time for rare and super rare dragons, and lower the common dragons time to breed.

I like the idea with level 3 for a habitat, but that's all. I don't want habitats to take up more space.

Garellie14
08-08-12, 09:46 AM
I like your idea. The only thing I dislike is that a rare dragons would take longer. Keep the same time for rare and super rare dragons, and lower the common dragons time to breed.

I like the idea with level 3 for a habitat, but that's all. I don't want habitats to take up more space.

I appreciate what you are saying, I would just like to state my reasons for what I have suggested

I know it may be a pain for rarer dragons to take longer as I have mentioned, but if it means that you no longer have to wait an exceptionally long time for common dragon, I think most gamers would be happy enough with this compromise as people would think "ugh, 20 hours....... but at least it's for a rare and not another island!!!"

The thing about the havitat upgrades is only because there is the 25 limit on no. of habitats, if TL aren't willing to budge on it, then we need to come to some sort of reasonable agreement.
I totally take on board about level 4 habitats, they would probably cost 10,000,000 coins and take up about four expansion spaces!

grondai
08-08-12, 10:02 AM
Raise level cap to 100.
Consider a dragon borrowing system. Allows players to pay coins or gold to neighbors to borrow a certain dragon from them for breeding purposes. Or maybe allow us to rent a diamond dragon for 10% of the buying cost, give us this option when choosing what dragons to breed in our dens. The borrowing times should be anywhere from 48hrs to a week.

chariiirox
08-08-12, 10:29 AM
Allow players to gift their dragons to people who need them...
Allow players to gift gold to all neighbours again...
Want more single colour dragons such as Earth, Rock, Snow
Three colour hybrids will be awesome...
Make common type hybrids from diamond dragon...
Make magic dragon available for coins...
Like to be able to build bridges between the islands...
Able to fully expand the land...
More habitat types...
Storage capability...
Coin decorations...
More farms and more crops...
Diamond habitat can hold more dragons...

And the list goes on and on... :)

LucasNL
08-08-12, 10:59 AM
How about;
1. New dragon; the "orange dragon", dragon from yellow and red dragon. Than u have enough new dragon suggestions!!:)
2. A storage for your dragons, i have to sell allot of them because i have no space :(
3. More and new decorations. Maybe something with castle parts to make a cool great castle :)
4. Make dragons who not drop money but food, fruit dragon has got apples on his head so why cant i use them right?!
5. How about trading system dragons with someone, a lot of people wont get dragons that others wish the never get one anymore...
6. More habitants pleaseeee!!!!! Someting like by doing quests?!
7. 2nd Upgrading habitants to 5 dragons or something?! Or couple some platforms to a masterpiece?
8. Like the first suggest; red with green makes brown (stone) how abouw that?!

grondai
08-08-12, 11:07 AM

Onyx is an imaginary stone that's black and sometimes magical. They could most definitely name a new type of dragon breeds onyx

stormy168
08-08-12, 05:05 PM
those who are active on the forum should get a bonus in-game, like 100 gold for 200+ posts etc

northsweets
08-08-12, 05:19 PM
Another upgrade on the habitats especially the diamond to hold more dragons and the other habitats to hold more coins.

Being able to gift atleast 10 people a day on gold one to each neighbor and not 10 to one neighbor

lulu500
08-08-12, 06:07 PM
My suggestions for dragon story

A second breeding den would be great, and the paying price in coins
Nests with the old 25g price
The ability to exchange dragons or borrow them
Varity of gifts not just gold ( in this option we can gift dragons that we own )
Instead of expanding square by square why cant we buy a whole island separately, and increase the price ( it'll be cheaper than expanding every square on its own)
The gold dragon would give you gold And coins ( every week 1 gold and the rest of the days normal silver coins)
A new ultra rare dragon that isn't a diamond hybrid
Breeding and hatching time limit ( for example: all common dragon breeding and hatching vary from 1min - 5hrs rare vary from 6hr - 11hrs super rare vary from 12hrs - 16hrs and ultra rare vary from 20hrs -2dys ) ?just an example isn't accurate?
Ability of changing the dragon name, by making a list of all the names that belong to a certain element and we get to choose from it if we're not happy with the name
Upgrading habitats to a total of three levels ( red habitat, big red habitat, really big red habitat or something like that)

Thats it ;):D

sweet_mama
08-08-12, 09:09 PM
new basic. cosmos-orange. habitat-orange stars. hybrid star. o+r

satchel777
08-08-12, 10:27 PM
Lots more dragons!:) and more food:)

mymummy789
08-09-12, 06:48 AM
A storage facility please (had a nightmare trying to remove a mushroom this morning because it was hiding behind something else). An increase in habitats would be great too. Small decorations that tie in with the different habitats - water, plants/trees, fire etc

f2375
08-09-12, 07:30 AM
be able to gift more than three gold a day. When you have close to ninty neighbors it is hard to keep them all happy. Also it would be nice to be able to have more than six farms.

Thank you
Twin Island

nevopets
08-09-12, 09:20 AM
I'd like a second breeding Den

dragonolic
08-09-12, 03:27 PM
1. Raise the number of friends you can send gold to.
2. Add the ability to cancel eggs. Some of the other games allow you to cancel recipes/work orders.
3. Have more goals. Make the diamond +hybrid goals for the higher levels and add in a few more for growing your friend network at the lower levels.
4. Give each persons wall an "Invite" button so people can add them directly without having to ferret out their Storm8 ID.

lulu500
08-09-12, 03:29 PM
I jut got the new update on my dragong stoy but can't find it on the anouncements

lulu500
08-09-12, 03:30 PM
Corrections
Just
Dragon
And story

spiralraindrop
08-09-12, 04:58 PM
1. More dragons please!
2. More nests for less gold.

mcgee22
08-09-12, 05:14 PM
Quote Originally Posted by alfr123 View Post

Onyx is an imaginary stone that's black and sometimes magical. They could most definitely name a new type of dragon breeds onyx

Onyx is a real stone which is black. I think what the original poster was suggesting is that we have a precious stone line to go with the diamond. I think I had seen that suggestion somewhere before.

08-09-12, 05:19 PM
One thing I would like to see is the price for nests to be lowered to a more reasonable gold price like 25 gold not 250. Also another thing I would like to see is being able to have more then one breeding den and evolution temple but have it cost a lot of coins to purchase so that you will have to work hard to get them. also The additional temples and den will greatly increase dragon production and will make the game much more enjoyable

BlueCanary
08-09-12, 05:38 PM
I'd like to see more common dragons, a second reasonably priced breeding den, more decorations including trees, more habitats including a larger diamond one, more gifts for neighbours- food is good, farms with food prices that make more sense- buying a larger quantity should either take less time/unit or less money/unit, not more of both and timed quests that don't deal with other games are annoying, such as the timed breed a scorpion dragon one.

grondai
08-09-12, 06:04 PM
Diamond dragon package deal!

08-09-12, 06:06 PM
Another suggestion that I have is to have each dragon drop 1 gold everyday if the gold prices are going to stay so high

rachaellsu
08-09-12, 07:52 PM
I will put my vote in for storage, another breeding den, Reducing time for common dragon breeding/hatching, and increasing either the number of gold gifted per day or the variety of gifts we could give (including unwanted eggs/dragons).

I will also suggest being able to rotate the island. As someone else stated, it's sometimes hard to see mushmolds or other small things because they're hidden by an undeveloped patch. Rotating our view would allows to be sure we cleared what's needed to fit a habitat or something.

Oh yeah, increase the number of habitats! With all the new dragons, we need more space for them! I'm one of those OCD folks that likes to keep the same breed in the same habitat...segregation is unconstitutional, I know. Now I'm starting to have to get rid of some duplicate dragons to make room for my new ones, and I don't want to!!

Thanks! :)

zoom27
08-09-12, 07:58 PM
More habitats!!!

shahed12
08-10-12, 06:56 AM
DIAMOND APPLES
you can only feed them to diamond breeds
They feed double than normal apples
It takes 24 hours and gives 5000 apples
It cost is 10 gold

iamanundertaker
08-10-12, 07:34 AM
Hi again.

I've thought of something else other than that patch of unexpandable space.

It used to be okay because we didn't have all of these new diamond hybrids, but now that we need habitats for the new dragons, completely deperate habitats, we're having to replace existing habitats to make room for them! Seeing as there is so much island to be used, I wondered if it would be a good time to up the habitat limit. If Team Lava was planning to, now is a good time. I've had to sell dragons and delete their habitats so I can make way for my crusader dragon.

Anyway, it would be nice to at least know what you intend to do about it and about the huge amount of space there is in our worlds.

dragonolic
08-10-12, 07:40 AM
I wonder if it might be helpful to Team Lava if we post what level we are in our responses, so that they can know if this is a newbie request or someone who has maxed out the game. I'm level 36 and nowhere near having maxed out the space.

iamanundertaker
08-10-12, 07:41 AM
Allow players to gift their dragons to people who need them...
Allow players to gift gold to all neighbours again...
Want more single colour dragons such as Earth, Rock, Snow
Three colour hybrids will be awesome...
Make common type hybrids from diamond dragon...
Make magic dragon available for coins...
Like to be able to build bridges between the islands...
Able to fully expand the land...
More habitat types...
Storage capability...
Coin decorations...
More farms and more crops...
Diamond habitat can hold more dragons...

And the list goes on and on... :)

I like your idea of being able to buy a bridge to connect the islands.

However, everyone saying that we need faster breeding times and cheaper diamonds, etc, etc... That wouldn't be beneficial for Team Lava. I started playing this game way back and everything was a heck of a lot easier back then. But the breeding times and the waiting are what make the game appealing. Making everything easier would be like using a ***** in the Sims. It's fun for a while but then what?

Anyway, I don't want faster breeding, I don't want to "upgrade my breeding den" or have two breeding dens. All I ask from Team Lava is that they up the habitat limit. I mean, at least give us a hint about what all that space is for?

iamanundertaker
08-10-12, 07:45 AM
I wonder if it might be helpful to Team Lava if we post what level we are in our responses, so that they can know if this is a newbie request or someone who has maxed out the game. I'm level 36 and nowhere near having maxed out the space.

Good idea. I feel like a veteran now. lol

I am currently level 43, although I haven't been trying to get higher.
I have all dragons except the Gold and the Quetzal.

A note for Team Lava: I hope you've seen my other posts in this thread and I'd like you to know that I have spent quite a bit of money on gold. When I first started playing I must have blown $100 bucks on things 'cause I was desperate for a boost. And since then I'l periodically buy gold if I'm not getting any neighbourly love.

iamanundertaker
08-10-12, 07:46 AM
Good idea. I feel like a veteran now. lol

I am currently level 43, although I haven't been trying to get higher.
I have all dragons except the Gold and the Quetzal.

A note for Team Lava: I hope you've seen my other posts in this thread and I'd like you to know that I have spent quite a bit of money on gold. When I first started playing I must have blown $100 bucks on things 'cause I was desperate for a boost. And since then I'l periodically buy gold if I'm not getting any neighbourly love.

And I've never bought a dragon with gold.

CyndersTears
08-10-12, 11:03 AM
I'd like to see a better chance at getting the rarer dragons and lower breeding/hatching times for all dragons but ones with a 4 hour breeding/hatching

CyndersTears
08-10-12, 11:09 AM
Oops, forgot to finish the thing.

So i'd like to see shorter breeding/hatching times. And better prices.. less Mystic Maps... :P

CyndersTears
08-10-12, 11:29 AM
Oh, and maybe a Water/Diamond dragon that is a Crystal dragon.. with crystals and diamonds all over it's body., as well as sapphires and things like that. :P

grondai
08-10-12, 11:55 AM
Once my onyx dragon becomes a reality they could make a onyx hybrid that has a fire mix and name it the diablo dragon with flaming horns and dark red eyes and black body of coarse

Skyler1802
08-10-12, 12:56 PM
Please insert a Veggie Dragon, Dusk Dragon, Dawn Dragon, Stink Dragon, Dr. Dragon, Crazy Dragon, Motherly Dragon, Grass Dragon, Chibi Dragon, Candy Dragon, Cat Dragon, Sky Dragon, Soap Dragon, Heart Dragon, Rain Dragon, Dark Dragon, Light Dragon, Balloon Dragon and Quiz Dragon to the game itself.

CyndersTears
08-10-12, 12:57 PM
ooh that sounds cooool...

luhceddoe
08-10-12, 05:26 PM
yes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lipuro
08-10-12, 05:31 PM
I have one pet peeve that I urge TeamLava to fix. When we want to clear decorations/stone paths, PLEASE make the habitats see through. Also, the process of selling stone paths is a timely effort so might I suggest a "tap to sell" feature?

Thanks for reading. ^_^

grondai
08-10-12, 07:09 PM
To solve the gold issue they should have a coin to gold exchange. You can buy gold at an exchange of 10,000 coins per one gold. Costly, but will settle people down on complaining. Not only that but I'm lvl 63 and have to wait 4-5 days between expansions that I don't need. I have 4.6 million coins and have nothing to do with them except buy decorations that raises my xp for no reason as I'm at the max lvl.

08-10-12, 07:36 PM
To solve the gold issue they should have a coin to gold exchange. You can buy gold at an exchange of 10,000 coins per one gold. Costly, but will settle people down on complaining. Not only that but I'm lvl 63 and have to wait 4-5 days between expansions that I don't need. I have 4.6 million coins and have nothing to do with them except buy decorations that raises my xp for no reason as I'm at the max lvl.

That is an excellent idea. I definitely think that would be fair and very reasonable for team lava to really consider putting into the game soon

Kijame
08-11-12, 03:43 AM
the 1 to 10'000 ratio seems a tad low though. If they ever made a gold/coin swap, the rates would go much steeper I'd say.

grondai
08-11-12, 08:07 AM
Maybe 20 k per gold? But this would be some that would be priced different for everyone. Think how long it took to get 20k when you were just starting the game. Not only that you can hardly do anything with 1 gold

northsweets
08-11-12, 10:57 AM
I think dragon story should be like monster story as in if you sell a egg in the nest after it is done you get the experience points without having to place it in the habitat first

foxxiegirl
08-11-12, 01:18 PM
I was thinking maybe they could do color variations on dragons, so that you could tell if one was bought from market or a breed.

brittanafan
08-11-12, 01:48 PM
I think there should be the ability to buy another Evolution Center, perhaps one that is devoted just to level 3s that maybe only takes half as much time as when you evolve from 6 to 7 and 9 to 10. Because I'm stuck with a bunch of level three dragons I can't evolve because I'm trying to evolve my few level 6s to be able to get more coins and better breeding later. But anyway I know some people that had the game earlier don't have to evolve at level 3, so to make it fair to those of us that DO, let us buy another evolution center :)

08-11-12, 05:03 PM
One thing that teamlava could consider is when you level up you get a certain amount of gold as a reward for upping your level

shahed12
08-11-12, 08:40 PM
Make huge habitats
DOUBLE of the big ones except dragon capacity but don't make cost too high
ex:fire:coin capacity 5000 now dragons 4 cost 20 000
PLZ DO THIS
There are lots of dragons that can get the coin capacity in less than 2 hours (when at a high level)

chariiirox
08-11-12, 09:34 PM
Please insert a Veggie Dragon, Dusk Dragon, Dawn Dragon, Stink Dragon, Dr. Dragon, Crazy Dragon, Motherly Dragon, Grass Dragon, Chibi Dragon, Candy Dragon, Cat Dragon, Sky Dragon, Soap Dragon, Heart Dragon, Rain Dragon, Dark Dragon, Light Dragon, Balloon Dragon and Quiz Dragon to the game itself.

Wow!!! Some names u got there... :) if TL does this it would be awesome... :D

Zamoraksblood
08-12-12, 11:17 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33613-Dragon-Story-Guide-FAQ-and-Contest-Entry&p=373972&posted=1#post373972. Check my poll will be viewed tomoro

Zamoraksblood
08-12-12, 02:07 PM
First off, visit my thread to see a poll about five dragons that a couple people have voted on for what they would want to see.
Second, as quite a few people think that the familiar dragon is one of the coolest dragons, why not make a lookalike. I mean really, the genie/atlantis color schemes, the island/planet color schemes, both pairs are a regular then a super rare lookalike. Why not do that with the familiar dragon.
Third, an easier gold to coins and food setup. Instead of having to be 20, 100, or 250; why couldn't the player type in the amount, and the game say how many coins/food they would get.
Fourth, HAVE A GOLD SALE! MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT VERY MOMENT TO BUY GOLD, SO WHY NOT!
Fifth, a three-color hybrid! Like you could mix a crusader (diamond/fire), with a forest and get a diamond/fire/forest mix. It would open up many more dragon possibilities for you, which would keep players active AND happy.
Sixth, lift the habitat and farm maximums! People are selling their dragons and habitats because they are hatching more that need space, or a new habitat. The farms don't bring food in fast enough with only six, if someone had 30 farms, they could be planting and harvesting impruberries non-stop, able to bring in more food, and level their dragons faster.
Seventh, like you did with the nests, you can have like four nests, but what's the use if you only have one breeding den! You can only add one egg, then you have to breed again.
Eighth, add two more evolution temples, so you can specialize. One temple for each type of evolution!
Ninth, turn the nether portal, into an actual portal! Some people are running out of space, but you could use the nether portal as a link to another island, except that one is like it described, with fire ruling the seas, and water in volcanoes! You could add extra islands for the players, except they cost gold to add an island,like 50 gold to add the first island, 100 gold for the next, etc.
Tenth, add an option to delete pending invites! Some people can't add neighbors because they asked people who quit, and now they're stuck with one less neighbor available.
Eleventh, allow us to gift all our neighbors at once, because one gold isn't a lot, and it definitely wouldn't help three people that much, but it might help a group of newer players!
Twelfth, add a coin to gold converter, like 25000 coins can give you one gold.
Thirteenth, how about adding a tiny amount of gold when you level up, as like a congrats from you. You could give players one gold from each level in the 1-10 area, two gold in the 11-20 area, three gold in the 21-30 area, etc. Plus, if you do, reward the gold that people missed at the levels below them, it would definitely make them happy.
Fourteenth, and finally (for now), lift the level max, some people are stuck at the max level, and they definitely would like more updates.

Ronnie0Raven
08-13-12, 09:13 AM
Higher maximum habitats please

Zamoraksblood
08-13-12, 09:24 AM
That's number 6 on my list ronnie

tigeress2474
08-13-12, 10:51 AM
Can we have a number when we go to an island that tells us we can "play" with so many dragons. Like we have in other story's.

shahed12
08-14-12, 07:11 AM
PLZ READ THIS ITS A GOOD IDEA
u can trade dragons with your neighbors and now your allowed to send more gold but after u send to 3 people the gold gets out of your current inventory say u have 200 gold and u want to send all of it to 1 person u can choose the amount u want to send to him/her so u send 30 u'll have 170 gold left
and trading dragons they have to accept the trade

magicmaker1121
08-14-12, 12:04 PM
I'm brand new to the forums, but I'd like to add my voice to a few of these requests. Specifically, it would be really really nice if we could get a second breeding den. Somehow I got it in my head that we would be allowed one breeding den and one evolution temple per area we expanded into, but when I finally reached the point of expanding into a second area, I realized this wasn't the case. Dumb of me, I realize, but it would be nice if that were the case!

Also: when you raise Impruberries, Buffbeets, or Firapples on a large farm, I think it should cost more and yield more while taking the same amount of time. Larger farm, you should be planting a larger crop!

Zamoraksblood
08-14-12, 08:06 PM
Before anyone else asks for them to put a link to your wall on other islands without leaving, read the final comment here

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33801-How-to-access-your-wall-from-other-persons-island-without-leaving&p=376023#post376023

LadybugLucky
08-14-12, 08:38 PM
I'd love it if you can fix the bug with this one patch of what should be expansion.
http://i.imgur.com/3zLTLl.jpg

YES PLEASE! What an ugly waste of space.

mamareader02
08-14-12, 09:27 PM
Just wanna respond to that"they would have to accept trade "- I'm sorry, but nobody is going to "make me trade" off my diamonds- which is what it would boil down to,everybody trying to take other's diamond dragons.trading is a good idea- But ONLY if both parties agree to the trade,otherwise it's called stealing!

BlueCanary
08-15-12, 08:05 AM
I'm not keen on the trading because you'd get people pestering other people non stop for their dragons.

One thing I'd really like to see would be an option to add neighbours at the top of my wall, or a way to click on someone's island name and add them without typing in their ID. Flipping back and forth with the complicated ones is a pain.

iamanundertaker
08-15-12, 01:59 PM
Seriously, TeamLava. PLEASE fix this expansion problem. I worked really hard to get to this island and it won't let me clear the middle piece - the piece that matters most! Common, if people are going to deal with these expansion prices, you could at least allow us to enjoy it.

http://i.imgur.com/kw1cDl.jpg

Ronnie0Raven
08-15-12, 02:43 PM
My suggestion: actually listen to the suggustions that are given over and over... You know what we want already..
Why ask for suggestions if you are not going to listen anyway?

smile4katie
08-15-12, 02:49 PM
My suggestion: actually listen to the suggustions that are given over and over... You know what we want already..
Why ask for suggestions if you are not going to listen anyway?

Agreed

smile4katie
08-15-12, 02:51 PM
I truly understand that in order to create these games you need financing to do it, which includes being able to pay the fabulous designers. Hence the gold purchases in order to get the rarer dragons faster. I also understand that it takes much time and energy to create the items on everyone's wish lists.

HOWEVER I think many of us are gettin bored and there are SIMPLE things that can be done to keep us from being that way while waiting 1000s of hours attempting a diamond and or for new items to arrive.*

1- Decorations!! We really have much of nothing. If you have noticed (TL) we are creating castles with the few pieces we are offered, I would LOVE to be able to create something amazing!! Many of us would love items that correspond with our habitats. For crying out loud TREES! You already have these in your program that we clear out so just make them available to purchase affordably so we can put them back in where we want.*

2- Habitats! While I see many complaints about the number I do not currently care but I'm sure I will get to that point. My issue is that it is merely minutes before I need to collect them, I think you should raise the cap.*

3- Gold! We need to be able to send out more than three. Not saying to the entire list but maybe 10 would be nice. I have 5 people that send to me most everyday and I can not do the same.*

4- Level bonuses! Getting experience points only, truly doesn't do much now does it, when at higher levels? We have nothing to work towards getting with the level up. We should get some kind of item or discounts on purchasing items or a money bonus, something, like in most every other game played.*

5- Selling dragons! It is soooo ridiculously unfair to have to wait 15 or whatever hours to sell for $100 when a 1 hour is the same amount!! I sell off most all duplicates because I do not need them and want to keep space open in my habitats.*

6- Clearing space! OMG does this get outrageously expensive! It's a bit much between cost and time to open the space then cost and time to remove plants. Serious source of frustration for me.*

7- DIAMOND!! Don't you think that since we now have the hybrids you can ease up on the "exclusivity" of this??*

So all fairly easy things that can keep me and I believe many others happy while we wait for the more difficult items to come.*

My info:
*Level 39
*Consistent level four in social points
*I play everyday*
*I have all dragons EXCEPT forestfire, mindvolt, trickster and athletic. This is because I just don't like them and haven't bothered trying. *(I also can't stand that fruitful but I kept that one)
The diamond on the other hand I have put 1000s of hours into and I am about done with it.*
If I don't have anything else to do while waiting this will just be another "Im bored with it" game and get deleted

I truly hope something gives soon.*
Katie

DragonFlare314
08-16-12, 07:57 PM
I think they should finish up the super rares for magic + forest and magic + air. After that, they might as well finish the water + diamond. As soon as all this is taken care of, then they can move to other elements, suggestively ICE and ELECTRIC.

msvidkiller13
08-16-12, 10:38 PM
It would be great if everyone could have goals to help with the game :) Why not make available the same options for everyone :) For Kindle Please :) TYVM :)

Zamoraksblood
08-19-12, 09:28 AM
Gemstone dragons

Emerald, ruby, sapphire, amethyst, quartz

These would actually be single type ultra rares, only needing its color to be bred
I.e. emerald would be forest type, and you would need two guys who were part forest, but two regular forests would be best.
Ruby-Fire. Amethyst-Magic. Quartz-Air. Emerald-Forest. Sapphire-Water.
They would basically be like the diamond, because then they could have hybrids.

CyndersTears
08-19-12, 10:57 AM
I'd like to see a new Magic/Forest dragon. Personally, one that makes the Familiar dragon a bit easier to get XD

Zamoraksblood
08-19-12, 11:14 AM
i'd like to see a new magic/forest dragon. Personally, one that makes the familiar dragon a bit easier to get xd
yes!!!!!

joeyc0417
08-19-12, 11:57 AM
I want Super Rare Purple and Yellow & Purple and Green Dragons.

No. MORE. DIAMOND. HYBRIDS.

At least, for now.

shahed12
08-21-12, 06:47 AM
Make 15 and 30 minute apples

spiralraindrop
08-21-12, 09:08 AM
Make a completely new element!
That would branch out the range of dragons dramatically!

lylahmae
08-21-12, 02:38 PM
I would like to be able to gift something besides gold. Maybe a sack of coins to give to the other neighbors so they don't feel like you give them nothing. I check all my neighbors so three get gold randomly and I am OK with that but I would like to give other neighbors something.

lylahmae
08-21-12, 02:39 PM
Make 15 and 30 minute apples

Yes this too.

killbethy
08-21-12, 09:37 PM
DRAGONS
1. Finish off the last possible dragons that can be bred with the current colors/elements (super rare greenxpurple, super rare yellowxpurple, diamondxblue, diamondxpurple)
2. A new base color/element so there can be more dragons! Maybe orange, white or black?
3. A raise in the maximum habitats by 5 to coincide with new color release.
4. Special "limited" dragons that can only be bred for a certain period of time
5. A new type of ultra rare dragon to coincide with a new type of habitat... not just another ultra rare diamond-type dragon... perhaps something like a rainbow? (also a +1 to maximum habitats to coincide with that release)
6. The release of a monthly "secret" dragon that can't be bought using gems... like a gemstone/month dragon.
7. A totem or some other item that can be bought to allow you to raise your dragons beyond level 10.

DECORATIONS
1. Different types of paths, not just stone.
2. Different color flower beds and hedges
3. Basically just more decorations :)

GLITCHES
1. Fixing the glitch that doesn't allow you to clear all of the plots of land

GAMEPLAY
1. The ability to gift other things than gold... perhaps treats.
2. Gifting or trading dragon eggs once they have incubated.
3. More treat time variations (15 minute, 30 minute, 2 or 3 hours, 12 hours, 16 hours, 1 day)

ckhalfblood
08-22-12, 11:28 AM
-Changing the dragons names
-More decorations!

08-22-12, 03:53 PM
They increased the price of nests. Its now 500 gold to get more

Zamoraksblood
08-22-12, 03:57 PM
No they didn't!!!!! It's more for a third than a second!

winnieTX76
08-23-12, 10:50 AM
I think many of us are gettin bored and there are SIMPLE things that can be done to keep us from being that way while waiting 1000s of hours attempting a diamond and or for new items to arrive.*

1- Decorations!! We really have much of nothing. If you have noticed (TL) we are creating castles with the few pieces we are offered, I would LOVE to be able to create something amazing!! Many of us would love items that correspond with our habitats. For crying out loud TREES! You already have these in your program that we clear out so just make them available to purchase affordably so we can put them back in where we want.*

4- Level bonuses! Getting experience points only, truly doesn't do much now does it, when at higher levels? We have nothing to work towards getting with the level up. We should get some kind of item or discounts on purchasing items or a money bonus, something, like in most every other game played.*

7- DIAMOND!! Don't you think that since we now have the hybrids you can ease up on the "exclusivity" of this??*

I agree completely! Decorations and level bonuses are BRILLIANT ideas! Here's my shopping list:

1. HABITATS:
More kinds of habitats. There are more than 6 colors out there to choose from, you know.

2. GIFTS:
I get that YOU ARE A BUSINESS WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO MAKE MONEY, but you really need to raise the number of gifts that you can give to at least 10. Maybe you should add more gifting choices too.

3. NEW DRAGONS:
Love the new dragons, don't love that you need a diamond dragon in order to breed them. This just seems greedy (see DIAMOND DRAGON and GREED). You could create a pink or rainbow dragon without making it too girly. It would also be nice to see some dragons based on personality or s****s/talents.

4. DIAMOND DRAGON:
I BUY GOLD. I've bought LOTS of gold in my pursuit of the freaking diamond dragon. I have spent WEEKS and WEEKS breeding DOZENS of dragons in order to get a diamond dragon, and I've lost almost all of my patience. I REFUSE to spend almost $50 to buy one, and if it continues to be this difficult to breed one then you will lose me as a customer (because that's what we all are) along with many others I'm sure.

5. GREED:
Greed is an UGLY thing. When you go to buy a car you know that you are going to get sc#$wed but at least it only happens to you ONCE. Having RIDICULOUS wait times for EVERYTHING in order "encourage" people to buy gold to speed things up is just plain greedy. Making it almost IMPOSSIBLE to breed a diamond dragon is greedy because most of us will buy gold in order to speed up the breeding and hatching processes and YOU KNOW THIS! Only allowing three gifts a day is greedy because it takes FOREVER to save up enough gold to actually do anything with it, and so people are FORCED to BUY MORE GOLD. Only paying 100 coins for unwanted dragons is just mean when we have to wait 13 hours for it to hatch. My time is more valuable than that.

I LOVE this game, I really do. My daughter, my husband, and I ALL play every day. I'm a level 36 and I have every type of dragon that its possible to breed without a diamond dragon. However, I'm stuck now without any new dragons to breed and I'm about ready to STOP SPENDING $$$MONEY$$$ on your game and delete it if improvements are not made SOON.

PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE YOU LOSE THEM!!!

starbright127
08-23-12, 02:17 PM
And adult facet in the game would be very nice... so would ability to play and progress without spending as much gold that cannot be earned... or having more habitats. I whine, but I love the game... guess that is a priviledge of being an adult gamer that spends a lot of money with TL.

foxxiegirl
08-23-12, 03:32 PM
I'd like to see something where we could display our eggs. Like Deco :) I was thinking like they could have all the egg shells available as deco in the store but they are all grayed out until you actually hatch that egg. Then you get the ability to buy the shell for Deco Placement.

grondai
08-23-12, 05:25 PM
I'd like to see something where we could display our eggs. Like Deco :) I was thinking like they could have all the egg shells available as deco in the store but they are all grayed out until you actually hatch that egg. Then you get the ability to buy the shell for Deco Placement.

That's a great idea! At this point in the game I've sold tons of dragons that I don't have in my habitats anymore an that would be a great add on. Maybe it should take so many dragon egg shells to make a decoration? If you sell an egg without hatching it, you will get more egg shells than if you were to hatch it and put it in the habitat. Than people who have all the dragons can work for special decorations. Beautiful idea foxxiewoman

mohammadsyarif
08-23-12, 07:01 PM
This is a very good game, but It will be nice if there are new elements : dark and light. it will be awesome

vampyrebowler
08-23-12, 09:26 PM
More habitats...I have comepletely cleared off the main island and the higher one up and have already maxed out on habitats. So why even other with all the other connecting islands.

More farms or the abitily to buy food with coins and not gold.

Less maps needed to do expansions. I have about 32 friends and are up to 40 maps needed and it will still take 4-5 days for me to collect enough.

And on the adding other games to get gold, you should give a player 2 options on choosing another game to play. I'm a guy and in no way am I gonna play Fashion Story and I am willing to bet most the females were not thrilled about having to install World War.

katlew
08-24-12, 09:37 AM
Quests for kindle users

kittycountess
08-24-12, 11:02 AM
@vampyrebowler

Lol, I agree. I didn't even bother installing the World War game even with the lure of gold/gems for the other games. But then, I didn't bother leveling up in fashion story either. Despite being a girl that game never appealed to me. Dragon story and City Metro were a surprise. I got into them to get gems for my restaurant and now I play them more than Restaurant story. :rolleyes:

mgaes20
08-24-12, 11:30 AM
How about a Pearl Dragon?? Anybody?

nevopets
08-24-12, 05:53 PM
Why don't you make a limit tries for the diamond dragon from a special combo, ex if anyone tries firestorm with island for 10 times and didn't get a diamond that means it is not the right combo .
The breeding time is too long and there is nothing to do till it's finished , another den is required.
More quests with gold

sourlicorice5
08-24-12, 06:37 PM
Definitely need unlimited habitats. The way it is now I'm most likely going to quit soon. I like to keep three of the same dragons on one habitat but am now having to sell off some of the duplicates to make room for new dragons. Of it comes to the point I'd have to sell off some of the rare dragons I have then I'm just going to say forget it and quit.

SO PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP change it so we can have unlimited habitats or its going to become boring and I'm sure many like myself will just quit.

nat1329
08-24-12, 06:52 PM
Why dont i have the quest that ask me to download other games from lavateam that gives gold?

mammami08
08-25-12, 03:08 AM
Dear Team Lava. I have realy enjoyed this game for about three months now, that meens i'm well in the game but far from the People who have played longer. I beg you to listen to what people are suggesting here in regard to upcoming updates.

For my self i probarbly won't be around. I made a well thought throw desission last Night, you see. I realy don't have anything to do in this game anylonger. I have benen trying for that Diamond dragon for over ? month now and i can't seem to catch i glimps of luck to get one. Meanwile My other dragons earns Me a lot of money so i use them to expand. I realy don't mind the cost or time that Will cost me because thats all i have to do, other then growing Food, while waiting another 12-20 hours for breeding or hatching a dragon that never Will make it to the habitat since they are full and another firestorm, mist or island is just making me go crazy by now.

So, last Night i made ? desission i Will give it ? serious last atempt. I WILL BUY GOLD! ( so yes your strategy i suppose works, but this was definetly a one time Only to feel that i have done absolutly everything befor giving up). I bought ? second nest to realy give My self and the game every chans. Still Only firestorms and Islands, not even ? rare one yet. I now have about 700 golds let so still there is ? chans, but even now i don't belive that. So like several of My friends, My hubby and doughter, i probarbly Will let My dragonstory neighbors, tomorrow Night now that i'm now quiting and that they should delete me as neighbor.

I do accept this as the "name of the game" and do admire others WHO have bettet luck or patience than me. To me this game used to be alot of fun and i Will Always have that but now it's just no fun, since i have nothing to do and can't get the Diamond so then the time has come to quit.

Thank you for the first two months of fun, it truly is a fun game in the start, and i hope for all other player, that you:

1. Ad more habitats
2. Cut breeding/nesting time for the most common dragons, i rather you add time on the rare/superrare
3. You MUST make it a Little easier to get the Diamond, especially now since the new dragons has been released
4. Me My self don't bother whit decorations but i know several of My friends how are no longer playing that quit for the reason of no decoration oppertunety

Thank you for ? lovely game and good luck to you all who still playes.

sourlicorice5
08-26-12, 08:10 AM
Dear Team Lava. I have realy enjoyed this game for about three months now, that meens i'm well in the game but far from the People who have played longer. I beg you to listen to what people are suggesting here in regard to upcoming updates.

For my self i probarbly won't be around. I made a well thought throw desission last Night, you see. I realy don't have anything to do in this game anylonger. I have benen trying for that Diamond dragon for over ? month now and i can't seem to catch i glimps of luck to get one. Meanwile My other dragons earns Me a lot of money so i use them to expand. I realy don't mind the cost or time that Will cost me because thats all i have to do, other then growing Food, while waiting another 12-20 hours for breeding or hatching a dragon that never Will make it to the habitat since they are full and another firestorm, mist or island is just making me go crazy by now.

So, last Night i made ? desission i Will give it ? serious last atempt. I WILL BUY GOLD! ( so yes your strategy i suppose works, but this was definetly a one time Only to feel that i have done absolutly everything befor giving up). I bought ? second nest to realy give My self and the game every chans. Still Only firestorms and Islands, not even ? rare one yet. I now have about 700 golds let so still there is ? chans, but even now i don't belive that. So like several of My friends, My hubby and doughter, i probarbly Will let My dragonstory neighbors, tomorrow Night now that i'm now quiting and that they should delete me as neighbor.

I do accept this as the "name of the game" and do admire others WHO have bettet luck or patience than me. To me this game used to be alot of fun and i Will Always have that but now it's just no fun, since i have nothing to do and can't get the Diamond so then the time has come to quit.

Thank you for the first two months of fun, it truly is a fun game in the start, and i hope for all other player, that you:

1. Ad more habitats
2. Cut breeding/nesting time for the most common dragons, i rather you add time on the rare/superrare
3. You MUST make it a Little easier to get the Diamond, especially now since the new dragons has been released
4. Me My self don't bother whit decorations but i know several of My friends how are no longer playing that quit for the reason of no decoration oppertunety

I agree. I'm about ready to call it quits. If there was unlimited habitats then I'd most likely keep playing but as it is I can't build anymore and have had to start selling off my common dragons (though I'll keep one of each). As soon as I have no more to sell and would have to sell off my rare dragons that's when I'll quit.

Zamoraksblood
08-26-12, 08:23 AM
A FRIGGIN COIN TO GOLD CONVERTER!!!!!!!
100,000 FOR 20 GOLD! THIS WOULD KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING! Also, NO HABITAT/FARM LIMIT!!!!!

sourlicorice5
08-26-12, 09:23 AM
100,000 FOR 20 GOLD! THIS WOULD KEEP PEOPLE PLAYING! Also, NO HABITAT/FARM LIMIT!!!!!

I'd like that but as long as no limits on habitats that would keep me playing.

gfab2000
08-26-12, 01:22 PM

I would be ok with 1,0000,000 to 10 gold.

gfab2000
08-26-12, 01:22 PM
*1,000,000*

mammami08
08-26-12, 06:27 PM

1. Ad more habitats

WOW, just got the Infinity dragon by breeding wizard lvl 7 with Fairy epic, so i guess i stick around for another month or two, keep trying for Diamond. But now it suddenly got a Little intresting again.

zenx1000
08-28-12, 01:29 AM
I think team lava could make new dragons with new elements like lightning or space :cool:

zenx1000
08-28-12, 01:38 AM
It would be great if team lava did this:

1. Team lava can like whenever it is least expected give us some amount of gold or simple missions to gain them.
2. Team lava can let us trade money for gold or trade dragons whith freinds.
3. Or give us more than one island to mannage.

zenx1000
08-28-12, 02:45 AM
what is the highst level in dragon story( not the dragons ).

gfab2000
08-28-12, 03:17 AM
what is the highst level in dragon story( not the dragons ).

63 atm

zenx1000
08-28-12, 09:16 AM
I hope team lava would make thease changes imedetly

dollartiggys
08-28-12, 10:45 AM
there are some great ideas here and i would like to give some also..team lava thank you for the work you do for making a fun activity for us. how about if we were able to dispose of an undesired egg instead of having to wait or speed with gold. Case in point, ive bred an epic fairy dragon and an epic athletic dragon numerous times and keep getting a lot of firestorm dragons. id like the egg to just be gone so i can speed the breeding with gold and get on in my pursuit of the elusive diamond dragon.....thanx for all you do

donmiklos
08-28-12, 01:51 PM
Hey Teamlava, like a lot of other people here, I really like your games, and try to make it better, so here is my suggestions:

The biggest problem, that people became bored, after 1-2 month played (middle and long run). There's no proper challenge, just extreme hard, that most of the people not even tries, or gives up quickly. I try to explain this situation, in logical order, step by step.

- Common dragons have too high breeding and hatching time! Not too many dragons have a "normal" breeding time, most of them are extremes - too low or too high.
- Anybody can easily collect the common dragons; just the high breeding and hatching time makes, that it takes a few days.
- Anybody can collect the rare and super rare dragons playing for 1-2 months.
- Here comes the problem: ultra rare dragons should be called impossible dragons. :) They gold price is nonsense; no living man I know, would pay 55 € for an in-app thing, so they try to breed it.
- How it works: morningtime I start a breeding, it takes 12 hours, another firestorm dragon. :( Evening I start another breeding, 20 hours!!! Another island dragon. :(
- Do you fully understand this??? Almost a day, just for a common dragon! Another day, when I have nothing to do inside this game! Another day, when I won't open the game, because I have no reason... In the middle and long game, the coins and the food are valueless, so no reason to play while I waiting. Sad, but true. And this goes on the next day, next week...
- It reduces the connecting time between the player and the game. (Belive me, I mastered in psychology in the university.) People becames frustrated and dissapointed because they are unsuccessful. To avoid the bad feeling caused by unsuccessfulness, they give up, and quit. People generally like more the positive feelings, then the negative ones. Reach a goal makes them happy, and makes the addiction stronger, bad feelings just weaken the bonding. (And I'm not talking about goals like level up 2 dragons, and buy 3 flowers on the market. :))
- The new ultra rare diamond hybrids makes the life harder for most of the players. They can't even get a diamond dragon, and here's 4 new ultra rare hybrids.

Solutions:
The point is to make ultra rare dragons easier to acquire. There are many ways, I just cover a few of them:

1. More breeding den.
2. People can sell the eggs, before or during hatching.
3. The opportunity of lending a dragon for your friends for a day/week. (For breeding use.)
4. Drastically decreasing the breeding and hatching time of common dragons.
5. Coin convert to gold. The amounts should be set in the way, that middle time players can use this method. So definitely, not 1.000.000 coins for 10 gold. :)
6. Lower (by lot) the gold prices of dragons. I would happily pay 5-10 € for ultra rare dragons (of course in gold), but not 55 € for one of them, or 300+ € for all of the diamonds. And most of the people think in a same way. Right now from 100 people, I guess only 1-5 pay for them (300-1500 €), but if they cost 10 € (50 € for the diamonds) even 50 people would pay (2500 €). You should try it!
In my country, there's an old wisdom: you can shear a sheep even 100 times, but you can flay it once. :)

To make the game running, and keep the interest high, you can give us new dragons more frequence. It would be better more new dragons, if they are easier to acquire, than a few of them, when they are impossible to breed! You can add a new pure breed, and of course the hybrids with the existing pure breeds. They can make 15 new hybrids, which would be enough to keep the interest high, for months. And there could be new dragons for a shorter period for breeding, but they could be buyable after this period expired for gold. You can make 3 color hybrids. Huge number of new dragons...

And for the smaller problems: of course we need more habitats. The more we have, the better for you. Time would be not your enemy anymore. We need new decorations, some of them even for gold. New things that can by bought for coins, so it won't be useless and worthless anymore. Let people give gold not only 3 people / day, but all of their friends!

I hope in the name of players, that my suggestions will find open ears and open minds!

Bye,
Don

FredsFarmm
08-28-12, 03:20 PM
Nicely said.

tohsw
08-28-12, 03:35 PM
Further habitat expansion I increase gold cap and room? Make it require help from neighbors so people will add more :)

zenx1000
08-28-12, 09:52 PM
You forgot to say no more mystic maps

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 09:38 AM
Well this could be interesting. I think TL finally gets this game is going to be Hugh not all fartsy like the other games that if you have played like I have... You would appreciate the pricing on dragon story. Trust me! I would like to see an update for dragon times of breeding I agree with many that 20+ hours for a common dragon is dumb. Also after a certain level it's like they drop you on getting anything to benefit you. How about at level 30 and every 5 level increments you get a decrease in the amount of time for breeding or time for expansions or give like a bundle deal like "level 35 clear all nests and breed and hatch for free" or something of that nature. Do away with the marketing plugs for missions for other TL games after a certain level. Like currently my only options for missions is the diamond mission and a few TL game missions... I don't want to bake, cook, fashion, hotel pet, raise pets NOTHING anymore! Tis annoying. This is directed towards kids but they have taken on a very large adult player fan base TL should vamp up in that direction these kids play Pokemon and video games far harder and less cutesy than this game. Would love to see an adult face lift to this game. I'm sure I have funded at least one update for all players at this point lol! Love this game!

Great ideas, at least a few I hadn't thought of! I agree with the Adult Factor. Dragon Story is huge and has more potential than any other game I've played. I have played all the Story games, & this is the best by far.

I did like that TL rewarded us 30 Gold in DS for leveling up in Monster Story... I actually didn't like it until they gave me gold for my dragons and now I'm hooked on monsters too. (guess that was their idea! It worked)

Level up rewards and more goals Agreed

I'd like to see more decorations, habitat options, and yes that Portal needs to lead us to something... Make the Netherworld come to life Team Lava!

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 09:49 AM
Hey Teamlava, like a lot of other people here, I really like your games, and try to make it better, so here is my suggestions:

The biggest problem, that people became bored, after 1-2 month played (middle and long run). There's no proper challenge, just extreme hard, that most of the people not even tries, or gives up quickly. I try to explain this situation, in logical order, step by step.

- Common dragons have too high breeding and hatching time! Not too many dragons have a "normal" breeding time, most of them are extremes - too low or too high.
- Anybody can easily collect the common dragons; just the high breeding and hatching time makes, that it takes a few days.
- Anybody can collect the rare and super rare dragons playing for 1-2 months.
- Here comes the problem: ultra rare dragons should be called impossible dragons. :) They gold price is nonsense; no living man I know, would pay 55 € for an in-app thing, so they try to breed it.
- How it works: morningtime I start a breeding, it takes 12 hours, another firestorm dragon. :( Evening I start another breeding, 20 hours!!! Another island dragon. :(
- Do you fully understand this??? Almost a day, just for a common dragon! Another day, when I have nothing to do inside this game! Another day, when I won't open the game, because I have no reason... In the middle and long game, the coins and the food are valueless, so no reason to play while I waiting. Sad, but true. And this goes on the next day, next week...
- It reduces the connecting time between the player and the game. (Belive me, I mastered in psychology in the university.) People becames frustrated and dissapointed because they are unsuccessful. To avoid the bad feeling caused by unsuccessfulness, they give up, and quit. People generally like more the positive feelings, then the negative ones. Reach a goal makes them happy, and makes the addiction stronger, bad feelings just weaken the bonding. (And I'm not talking about goals like level up 2 dragons, and buy 3 flowers on the market. :))
- The new ultra rare diamond hybrids makes the life harder for most of the players. They can't even get a diamond dragon, and here's 4 new ultra rare hybrids.

Solutions:
The point is to make ultra rare dragons easier to acquire. There are many ways, I just cover a few of them:

1. More breeding den.
2. People can sell the eggs, before or during hatching.
3. The opportunity of lending a dragon for your friends for a day/week. (For breeding use.)
4. Drastically decreasing the breeding and hatching time of common dragons.
5. Coin convert to gold. The amounts should be set in the way, that middle time players can use this method. So definitely, not 1.000.000 coins for 10 gold. :)
6. Lower (by lot) the gold prices of dragons. I would happily pay 5-10 € for ultra rare dragons (of course in gold), but not 55 € for one of them, or 300+ € for all of the diamonds. And most of the people think in a same way. Right now from 100 people, I guess only 1-5 pay for them (300-1500 €), but if they cost 10 € (50 € for the diamonds) even 50 people would pay (2500 €). You should try it!
In my country, there's an old wisdom: you can shear a sheep even 100 times, but you can flay it once. :)

To make the game running, and keep the interest high, you can give us new dragons more frequence. It would be better more new dragons, if they are easier to acquire, than a few of them, when they are impossible to breed! You can add a new pure breed, and of course the hybrids with the existing pure breeds. They can make 15 new hybrids, which would be enough to keep the interest high, for months. And there could be new dragons for a shorter period for breeding, but they could be buyable after this period expired for gold. You can make 3 color hybrids. Huge number of new dragons...

And for the smaller problems: of course we need more habitats. The more we have, the better for you. Time would be not your enemy anymore. We need new decorations, some of them even for gold. New things that can by bought for coins, so it won't be useless and worthless anymore. Let people give gold not only 3 people / day, but all of their friends!

I hope in the name of players, that my suggestions will find open ears and open minds!

Bye,
Don

Yes,yes,yes! Well said and extensively thought out. I do hope TL is listening. I love tHis game. I'd like to keep playing and if these recommendations are taken with more than a grain of salt, I'll have a reason to continue on with my dragon story.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 10:05 AM
With the new Diamond hybrids we really need to be able to upgrade the diamond habitat.

AgreeI don't have a diamond yet, but I have thought the same thing for when I get one.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 10:07 AM
Another suggestion that I have is to have each dragon drop 1 gold everyday if the gold prices are going to stay so high

Great idea.

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 10:19 AM
I would like to be able to gift something besides gold. Maybe a sack of coins to give to the other neighbors so they don't feel like you give them nothing. I check all my neighbors so three get gold randomly and I am OK with that but I would like to give other neighbors something.

That could be a decent trade off... I feel like a bad neighbor for all those that do not get gold from me. Even a daily visit doesn't seem like enough. Good idea:)

GrEEnEyedGoldiE
08-29-12, 10:26 AM
The ability to change dragon names... Just like you have done in Monster Story.

kirin53
08-29-12, 11:20 PM
Dragon-
Armadillo Dragon (Much like the Armadillo Lizard in real life. As soon as I saw this lizard I immediately thought about Dragon Story and how you all would be able to create this dragon very well, very cute and cool.)

Decor-
Fence (I pictured the fencing that you used in the large farms, but it can also be the type of fence that has green vines crawling along its side.)

SlightlyJaded61
08-30-12, 10:31 AM

Love this idea!! :)

SlightlyJaded61
09-01-12, 11:22 AM
Any hope in the near future they will add more levels to the game? I'm in limbo. Without extra habitats or different decorations. I have nothing to do.

PDAGuppies
09-03-12, 08:17 AM
Hello team lava,

I have a few suggestions for dragon story, please take a look at them.

1. I think that to make the game fun for people who don't get a lot of gold from neighbors or people who are at a high level there should be a statue that's about 100,000 coins. It should give you 1 gold until level 10 then until level 20 you should get 2 gold. Then at level 39 you get 3 gold. Lastly until level 63 you should get 5 gold per a day. Maybe the statue could have a cool dragon on it with gold on it. The dragon could give you gold everyday.(every 24 hours)

2. I think that the diamond dragon is really difficult to find for some people including me. Maybe you should create a new combination.

3. I really liked the weekly contests but maybe it shouldn't be posting pictures. It could maybe be something different each time. For example, maybe who could come up with a really cool story about there dragons or someone who can solve a riddle and send you a PM later on.

4. The expansions are okay. The prices and maps are fine with me but I'm not sure about higher leveled players, maybe we could add another island for people on the higher levels.

5. I think that dragon story needs more habitats. You could add a little more habitats every time somebody levels up. Like at each level you get one more habitat.

6. A lot of people wrote this but my friends are sending me gold but I can't send back because I can only send three gold a day. Maybe we could send gold to everyone who is your neighbor. That would be more helpful.

7. The limit on farms are only 6 farms. I think we should get to have more farms or at least upgrade our farms so we can have more food to feed our dragons.

PDAGuppies
09-03-12, 08:30 AM
I forgot to mention this in my first post here but when we don't have enough space to keep our dragon egg in after it hatches, we should have a small display where we could put our extra eggs. For example, we could put 9 eggs the case until we have a habitat to put in it. I think it should look like a 3 shelved stand. It should be made with branches and leaves. Then after we put the eggs in the breeding NEST. And we don't have a place to put them we could put it in the stand instead for a while. This in my opinion is better for eggs than a storge.

CyndersTears
09-03-12, 10:31 AM
More Habitats. Whenever you level up, +1 habitat. no, not ending at level 27. And every thime you get a rare or super rare dragon, expansion prices go DOWN, not up, DOWN

moostermine
09-03-12, 11:10 AM
Crystalmoth dragon! Be nice if it didn't need diamond but probably mistmoth and diamond?

PDAGuppies
09-03-12, 01:55 PM
I think we could make a whole collection of dragons that give you something. For example, the moon dragon the sun dragon the star dragon and the sky dragon.
1. Moon-water
2. Sun-fire
3. Star-magic
4. Sky-air
These dragons could give you a surprise every 24 hours. For example gold or a sack of coins or something similar.

PDAGuppies
09-03-12, 02:02 PM
How about a Pearl Dragon?? Anybody?

That would be cool. Maybe like a water element dragon. I think pearl would fit water don't you?

Zamoraksblood
09-03-12, 06:51 PM
I think we could make a whole collection of dragons that give you something. For example, the moon dragon the sun dragon the star dragon and the sky dragon.
1. Moon-water
2. Sun-fire
3. Star-magic
4. Sky-air
These dragons could give you a surprise every 24 hours. For example gold or a sack of coins or something similar.

Sorta like my gemstone dragon idea but don't forget forest! Forest-Glow dragon

patisu
09-03-12, 07:08 PM
Sure would be nice to have some more habitats. Why keep adding dragons but not places to put them?? I play too many TL games that have maxed out on levels and/or possibilities :( I really love dragons (& no, I don't have a diamond yet either) but it makes me sad that there doesn't seem to be much of an advantage to being a daily player with high levels and no options to do more than expand.....

dorumon210
09-03-12, 07:57 PM
The trees that we clear when we expand could make very nice decorations. The problem is that they rarely spawn in ideal spots. If they were available in the shop we would be able to make our islands more earthy or even more urban without them looking chaotic.

azychan
09-03-12, 08:14 PM
I think we need more habitat, upgrading for breeding den, elvolution temple and farm.

I just think about a dark dragon with element color is black, after that we can breed sun dragon (dark x fire) moon dragon (dark x water), and they are eastern type dragons :)

mgaes20
09-03-12, 08:16 PM
That would be cool. Maybe like a water element dragon. I think pearl would fit water don't you?

Yeah water will definitely fit pearl

mgaes20
09-03-12, 08:22 PM
How about a two headed dragons? That'll be awesome don't you think

storm8IDx2x9
09-04-12, 08:16 AM
I think if you have too many Dragons you should be able to send them to friends.....

kirin53
09-04-12, 01:54 PM
How about a two headed dragons? That'll be awesome don't you think

There already is a two headed dragon; it's the Infinity Dragon.

Anybody have any ideas for decoration? I've been trying to think of some but I'm stumped.

Tango_K
09-04-12, 10:58 PM
TL should allow us to display the dragon eggs we do not want. As we know,some of the eggs are pretty nice and can be used as a decoration for our island. 😍😍😍

Taichiland
09-04-12, 11:20 PM
Can somebody tell me how to breed a diamond dragon? I tried so many. comb but always get the same dragons😢Thanks