PDA

View Full Version : Bakery: Monthly Suggestions: August 2012

greygull
08-07-12, 07:38 PM
What new items and themes would you like to see in Bakery?

shahed12
08-07-12, 08:33 PM
This isnt a new theme but
Can you make it possible to move the first door somewhere else?

candys2sweet
08-07-12, 09:20 PM
more pastries like strudels, turnovers, danish and bear claws

pinkcherryb
08-07-12, 09:45 PM
English Tea Room, Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor/Soda Fountain, Vintage Carnival, Autumn Harvest Fair

sugarrush1995
08-07-12, 10:27 PM
More items for the oven such as: Oreo Cake, Snickerdoodle Cookies, Shortbread Cookies, Coconut Macaroons, Macarons, Baklava.

mposey
08-08-12, 10:27 AM
Bring back some older last year limited time offers! Thanks! :)

rainkissed
08-08-12, 11:05 AM
English Tea Room, Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor/Soda Fountain, Vintage Carnival, Autumn Harvest Fair

I like that idea. I also like the new candy theme.

31candlez
08-08-12, 11:15 AM

YES!!!!!! please =)

27Redd
08-08-12, 11:51 AM
Circus theme
County Fair theme
Birthday party theme
Western theme
Pumpkin Patch them

amentofashion
08-08-12, 12:25 PM

I also want them! Please bring them back.

Otherwise anything pretty. More flowers and greenery.

kitty711
08-08-12, 12:35 PM
Oh I love the county fair idea! deep fried oreos, funnel cakes, deep fried butter lol. put those in the fryer oven !~

Would love more ice cream recipes for the ice cream maker: pretzel & caramal ice cream, waffle ice cream sandwhich, frozen yogurt even.

how about a 50's sock hop theme?

Cake pops? those seem to be popular.

PloyM
08-08-12, 12:44 PM
Oh I love the county fair idea! deep fried oreos, funnel cakes, deep fried butter lol. put those in the fryer oven !.

talking about country fair idea, and the fryer oven. I'm thinking about fried corn dogs or mini corn dogs. I'm hungry right now.

lola1190
08-08-12, 01:20 PM
Oh I love the county fair idea! deep fried oreos, funnel cakes, deep fried butter lol. put those in the fryer oven !~

What is deep-fried butter? It sounds like something I would never eat but I'm curious to know how it actually works.

mposey
08-08-12, 02:11 PM
Deep fried butter. O.o lol the sound of it doesn't sound very tasty

Sphinx08
08-08-12, 08:09 PM
More beverages for the drink machines. Perhaps Bubble Tea, Rooibos Tea, and a Shirley Temple. And recipes for the machines that only make one thing!!

adelinutza
08-08-12, 08:26 PM
The toadstool table from RS...

melby29
08-08-12, 09:02 PM
A coffee theme. The barista counter again for sure, but also having a take-away counter available (that is what we call it in Australia, what I mean is when you order the coffee to take with you rather than sitting down). If you get that one as a second counter, then the customers that go there don't go all the way to the tables, they just order, wait a few seconds, then pay and leave.

A better choice of avatars.

And the ability to turn your decorations to any angle, like the chairs, not just facing 2 different ways.

habibass
08-09-12, 06:37 AM
I want gem confirmation button and new recipes. I especially like recipes that doesnt need to be cooked long, so more 30min to 3 hours recipes please!
I also feel very disappointed because of the fact that after level 73 i cant unlock any new appliances. 49 gems for one appliance is too expensive!

queentina3
08-09-12, 07:41 AM

I really want the English Tea Room and the Autumn Harvest Fair.

scarletlocs
08-09-12, 07:59 AM
I started playing d Vday version. I noticed a lot of the Halloween stuff in the past so I rooting for the same stuff this year. At least the chairs and tables.

AnnasCoffee
08-09-12, 08:58 AM

I really want the English Tea Room and the Autumn Harvest Fair.

I would also like an English Tea Room (Victorian Tea Room). This was the theme that the players voted #1 way back in March (I think it was March, it was so long ago I don't remember). I really sounded like we would be getting this theme but it's been like 5 months now.

Can a mod or TL staff comment as to whether we will actually get a "Tea Theme"? Or are these "suggestion and voting" threads pointless?

lin77
08-09-12, 06:28 PM
A county fair theme would rock...especially when there's a lot of them going on right now! :D

xoxjenn
08-10-12, 02:28 AM
I wish we could have outside seating. Like a porch or a little fenced in area.

08-10-12, 08:28 AM
It would be cool if we had more recipes for the one time appliances.. i like the circus theme that everyone is talking about too! Seeing some of us will be going back to school... Back to school cookies like bus-shaped or even brownies shaped like erasers! apple juice too? maybe make a new appliances that makes juices? orange, apple, fruit punch, lemonade.. ( haha nvm we have that already..) how abour more beach theme recipes and decorations? i liked that very much too! SUMMER 2012!

amentofashion
08-10-12, 09:06 AM

Me too, It'd be so cool. With umbrellas and all!

I like bright colours, but it's time for something less gaudy. I'd reallly like as others have countlessly suggested a coffee theme, tea theme or Victorian theme, vintage theme etc. I'm sure TL can find lots of ideas on the Realistic Bakery thread.

Barista counter! Bring it back!

Also - Do not make more summer items. I've had enough of beach-themed items, I don't think I bought a single one.

pamelaclaireh
08-10-12, 12:48 PM

RIGHT?! I seem to remember a poll floating around a few months ago... and it was practically unanimous... everyone would enjoy an outdoor seating section!

I would also like the option to put the wainscoting on any wallpaper.... it's just classier!

flugelhorn
08-11-12, 06:43 AM
I would love to see waffles and pretzels, as someone mentioned earlier. We need more old-fashioned treats like jam tarts, profiteroles, shortbread, lamingtons, scones, pavlovas, battenburg cake, coconut meringues, etc.
I never saw the English Tea Rooms theme, but that sounds gorgeous. I'd also like to see the gingerbread theme brought back permanently. Gingerbread furniture - oh, and doughnut furniture. I love the idea of furniture that looks like food!
Also, does anyone think they should release a pie stand?

FrozenIris
08-11-12, 08:46 AM
A garden/outdoor, flowery theme with greenery and nature-ish color schemes. And more fountains to go with that too, I'd love to have prettier fountains like the Lotus Fountain to be there permanently.
Ooo, and a "tea party" theme with elegance and grace, that would be so sweet looking!
That "Autumn Harvest Fair" theme idea PinkCherryB had would be nice too.

pamelaclaireh
08-11-12, 02:32 PM
More beverages for the drink machines. Perhaps Bubble Tea, Rooibos Tea, and a Shirley Temple. And recipes for the machines that only make one thing!!

YES! We haven't had any updates to the regular Drink Machines in SO long!! I also second the Bubble Tea notion!

xoxjenn
08-11-12, 04:01 PM
YES! We haven't had any updates to the regular Drink Machines in SO long!! I also second the Bubble Tea notion!

I agree with Bubble Tea!

I would also like to see more wallpapers that are more realistic... like demask, lattice, swirls!

BertiesHeavenScent
08-12-12, 04:21 AM
I am sooo happy we have the black chairs and tables. Now we need a black tile. Of course for coins not gems!

TimeForACuppaTea
08-12-12, 05:44 AM

Agreed.

Also would love more Tea stuff. English or Victorian tea stuff would be great.

Things to cook/make; Tea with clotted cream, Blooming flower tea, yummy tea treats like crumpets, scones, cucumber tea sandwiches, tarts, fancy mini cakes, Trifle, British style cookies http://www.mywedding.com/blog/wp-content/gallery/brittanica-shoot/tea-cup-cookie-british-crown-plate-brightly-colored.jpg . There really are too many kinds of tea to list.

More tea related decor like; pretty tea cups/pots, tea pot shaped wall clock, shelves with tea cups on them to hang on the wall, Victorian tea cart, decorative tables set up for tea time, A tower of tea cups, Tea cup chairs with a teapot table. https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcC-Lf69LluojP3ZfpOf1wOOD74qEnIxQYKgPUl6U-BK8rFHZG Have a butler holding a tea tray similar to other greeters we've had.

I could really go nuts with a tea theme. Considering my Bakery name is "Lets Tea Party" I LOVE this.

pinkcherryb
08-12-12, 07:15 AM
Lueann that's a wonderful idea! Very creative! May I add teapot wall hooks, they look like they're going through the wall Alice in Wonderland style. The hooks could hold an apron or two.

flugelhorn
08-12-12, 07:40 AM
Yes, I'd REALLY like to see more traditional English tearoom items. I'm getting a bit fed up of all the modern stuff! And second the idea of bubble tea.

I also think a Rococo (18th Century French) theme would be fantastic - a Marie Antoinette look. Try searching Laduree for an idea of what such a bakery could look like - even the decor alone is mouthwatering! I'll leave you with some delicious inspiration. :D

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3185/2531184251_fdfb34ee79.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tkY22L1GINo/Tdb-fX2f8cI/AAAAAAAADf0/Lov3YbI9tJI/s400/ma+cakes.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IpQceb6EJrY/TdcBTWBgLVI/AAAAAAAADgM/nnMWxDLv8V8/s320/laduree+cake2.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2577760385_edd2e095f4.jpg

pinkcherryb
08-12-12, 07:54 AM
That's really pretty! Very decadent and rich :) There could be Marie Antoinette cupcakes with just her head as a topper................I'm jk!

GreenGiants01
08-12-12, 08:17 AM
this isnt really a theme but how about u guys add more expansions AND lower the prices for the expansions!!! i make like 32,000 coins over night and 50,000 during the day. at this rate all never get to expand for 4,000,000 coins!!!! also please bring back those goals for christmas, valentines day and other holidays and seasons!! its not fair for people that just got bakery story and didn't get those goals cause they were too late. i really like those troufle chairs but i didnt have bakery story during valentines day :(

PloyM
08-12-12, 09:08 AM
@ flugelhorn and Lueann, I love both of your ideas! Epically the pictures! The only reason I start playing bakery story is because of the food that is in the bakery! The cakes, the tea party, the cuteness of decoration! And so many food! Cute food always makes people interest of this game even more! New idea are never stop! I love cakes!

AnnasCoffee
08-12-12, 10:03 AM
TEA ROOM ! TEA ROOM ! TEA ROOM ! ~~~ please :)

orchidfancy
08-12-12, 09:00 PM
Hi! Thank you for asking us such things as we all decorate our bakeries with our own personal imagination. According to this I would like to see an orchid theme: purple walls, tables that would fit the actual purple available. Some white and purple as the flower is often both. Sweet green touches. And the flower itself physically represented, it could be the table, the chair or a ground decoration. And for food it could be a cake with flower scent along with a tea. I really hope this idea will please you and that you will do something amazing with it as you have always done with all your themes up until now. Thank you very much.

melby29
08-12-12, 09:06 PM
That's really pretty! Very decadent and rich :) There could be Marie Antoinette cupcakes with just her head as a topper................I'm jk!

I like it! The question is..... would the cupcakes be bigger than the little people's heads?

LadyKade
08-12-12, 10:14 PM
OMG. I love the 18th century French theme suggestion, along with the tea room theme. Both would be great. I would love to have a display case with those miniature French pastries. Tables with lace tablecloths .... teapots. Pretty teacups. Dainty flowers and decoration. Double Brick oven for bread

LadyKade
08-12-12, 10:16 PM
I like it! The question is..... would the cupcakes be bigger than the little people's heads?

LOL! I know the food seems to getting bigger. Its not just the drinks. Even the new cupcakes are bigger than the ones we already have.

LadyKade
08-12-12, 10:19 PM
Can a mod or TL staff comment as to whether we will actually get a "Tea Theme"? Or are these "suggestion and voting" threads pointless?

Good point!

LalaSmooth
08-12-12, 11:43 PM
Outdoor decorations!!!!!!!

ksskss
08-13-12, 07:45 AM
tea/coffee/chocolate theme

kooky panda
08-13-12, 01:00 PM
snake Cake!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/snake.jpg

08-13-12, 01:07 PM
snake Cake!!!

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/snake.jpg

oh my god that would be creepy! i hate snakes so that might be a part of it... VERY bad childhood memory.. :/ something involving a book about snakes and me getting scared and crying... :/ :p but i guess we could have an animal theme update! :) just maybe not to graphic?... :p

08-13-12, 01:08 PM
and i just realized it looks real,but it a CAKE!! WOW!! NOW IM IMPRESSED!! :D

LadyKade
08-14-12, 09:17 AM
Oh WOW that is scary looking.... it looks like a real snake :( LOL!

Limaxa
08-14-12, 09:55 AM
I would like to see a (night)circus theme.. It's maaagic :D

arwenaessedai
08-14-12, 12:35 PM
Bakery story
- Things that you can put on top of other items ( e.g. A cat that you can put on any chair you already own, or a flower vase you can put on top of any table, etc)
- tables with a yellow table cloth on them and matching chairs*
- Possibility to re-gift the gifts we received and don't want
- possibility to transfer gems/coins from one game to another. It would ensure TL that we keep playing multiple games. Players could get a little boost in their main game by playing others.
- badges: why stop at gold? Do platinum, emearld, sapphire, diamond badges.*
- recipe levels: why stop at 4 levels, go to 10 levels or 100, earning 1 gem every other level. We'll keep baking and you won't have to make so many recipes. Maybe then increase rate of consumption, so we can hope to get rid of all that food at some point.
- divider wall made of glass so that it looks like a french window
- possibility to delete the parts we don't want (e.g.dragon teeth from our list of gifts)
- create a mystery box where the 1st prize is winning 500 diamonds*

pamelaclaireh
08-14-12, 01:08 PM
I agree with arwenaessedai Why does Mastering Recipes stop at 4??? It should go up to 10! I'm starting to run out of Mastering Opportunities!

timray109
08-14-12, 01:28 PM
stop focusing on the regular oven recipes and the coffee machine recipes. focus on making recipes for the appliances that have only a few recipes.

xoxjenn
08-14-12, 04:52 PM
I agree with arwenaessedai Why does Mastering Recipes stop at 4??? It should go up to 10! I'm starting to run out of Mastering Opportunities!

I agree with this!

ShelesSweets
08-14-12, 05:52 PM
I would just like my food to sell. The food in the restaurant sells faster than I can make it. The food in bakery sits for so long I have to keep adding counters until I have no space for them. I've cleared more counters than I care to count. Why is it so slow? What's the point of new theme when the food on the old counters doesn't sell?

laughster
08-14-12, 06:15 PM
Please put the barista counter back(:

pinkcherryb
08-14-12, 06:53 PM
Kooky lol! I almost jumped back at the sight of that thing! Whoever designed that cake is super talented, I really thought it was real until I saw it sliced open lol I'm queasy + amazed!

I would like to see a (night)circus theme.. It's maaagic :D

Are you speaking of the book? If so, I adore that book! I stumpled upon it while planning for my carnival party. I guess I had been focusing so much on anything carnival that my mind automatically saw all things circus before I could register what it was. I was in Barnes and Noble going up the escalator and saw the book from the corner of my eye, the cover just drew me in. The cotton candy stand reminds me of something from the book. A night circus theme would be enchanting!

creamypuff
08-14-12, 08:39 PM
I'd LOVE more candy stuff... a green and blue swirled lollipop table, gummi worm gardens, peanut butter cup tables and chairs, Tootsie pop lamps, I could come up with a ton (would really love the truffle chairs to come back!)! And a new candy mystery box. I'll admit, I got all the free stuff thru google play, but its just not the same! Ooo! Jelly bean soup! Lol

tonythetiger
08-14-12, 11:31 PM
red wallpaper and more options and colours for dividers. I'd also like to see an option for a table that allows multiple people to sit at it. Along with these tables, I'd like to see an option for a 3 person table with the option of placing flowers on the table or possibly even candles. I think it would be cool if in general we were able to buy items and place them on tables as decorations. I think it would also be cool if we could somehow raise or lower our walls so we could place the door on the walls that are cut away and not visible, thus allowing us to create window displays and possibly enabling further options for outdoor patios and designs to the exterior of the place. We could even have the names of our bakeries on a cool design that would likely be worth a fair amount of gems. Along with the idea of having the option to raise and lower our walls and do exterior designs, it would be nice if we could add walls instead of just having dividers so we could create different themed rooms and block off the area with all the ovens and cooking aspects. I know its a lot, and I'd expect this all to come out in a bunch of updates if it were implemented, but I think it would add a lot to the game and give it a much needed boost to make it a lot more enjoyable.

meowwmixx
08-15-12, 12:18 AM
Yes! victorian! all of these are sooo freaking cute

meowwmixx
08-15-12, 12:19 AM
yes, i'd really like to see more traditional english tearoom items. I'm getting a bit fed up of all the modern stuff! And second the idea of bubble tea.

I also think a rococo (18th century french) theme would be fantastic - a marie antoinette look. Try searching laduree for an idea of what such a bakery could look like - even the decor alone is mouthwatering! I'll leave you with some delicious inspiration. :d

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3185/2531184251_fdfb34ee79.jpg http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tky22l1gino/tdb-fx2f8ci/aaaaaaaadf0/lov3ybi9tji/s400/ma+cakes.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ipqceb6ejry/tdcbtwbglvi/aaaaaaaadgm/nnmwxdlv8v8/s320/laduree+cake2.jpg http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3111/2577760385_edd2e095f4.jpg

agreed.

Also would love more tea stuff. English or victorian tea stuff would be great.

Things to cook/make; tea with clotted cream, blooming flower tea, yummy tea treats like crumpets, scones, cucumber tea sandwiches, tarts, fancy mini cakes, trifle, british style cookies http://www.mywedding.com/blog/wp-content/gallery/brittanica-shoot/tea-cup-cookie-british-crown-plate-brightly-colored.jpg . There really are too many kinds of tea to list.

More tea related decor like; pretty tea cups/pots, tea pot shaped wall clock, shelves with tea cups on them to hang on the wall, victorian tea cart, decorative tables set up for tea time, a tower of tea cups, tea cup chairs with a teapot table. https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:and9gcrcc-lf69lluojp3zfpof1wood74qenixqykgpul6u-bk8rfhzg have a butler holding a tea tray similar to other greeters we've had.

I could really go nuts with a tea theme. Considering my bakery name is "lets tea party" i love this.

english tea room, old fashioned ice cream parlor/soda fountain, vintage carnival, autumn harvest fair

i would also like an english tea room (victorian tea room). This was the theme that the players voted #1 way back in march (i think it was march, it was so long ago i don't remember). I really sounded like we would be getting this theme but it's been like 5 months now.

Can a mod or tl staff comment as to whether we will actually get a "tea theme"? Or are these "suggestion and voting" threads pointless?

love these!!!!

xoxjenn
08-15-12, 12:26 AM
I would just like my food to sell. The food in the restaurant sells faster than I can make it. The food in bakery sits for so long I have to keep adding counters until I have no space for them. I've cleared more counters than I care to count. Why is it so slow? What's the point of new theme when the food on the old counters doesn't sell?

I think the food I put out when I woke up this morning is actually still on my counters now... for 12 hours. -__-

I wish there was a wheel we could spin once a day to get coins/gems/items/or even food!

& I agree with the victorian stuff!!!

Limaxa
08-15-12, 02:09 AM
Are you speaking of the book? If so, I adore that book! I stumpled upon it while planning for my carnival party. I guess I had been focusing so much on anything carnival that my mind automatically saw all things circus before I could register what it was. I was in Barnes and Noble going up the escalator and saw the book from the corner of my eye, the cover just drew me in. The cotton candy stand reminds me of something from the book. A night circus theme would be enchanting![/QUOTE]

Yes :) i love that book.. It's very good, you can't stop reading because it is very fascinating :)

Limaxa
08-15-12, 02:13 AM
Are you speaking of the book? If so, I adore that book! I stumpled upon it while planning for my carnival party. I guess I had been focusing so much on anything carnival that my mind automatically saw all things circus before I could register what it was. I was in Barnes and Noble going up the escalator and saw the book from the corner of my eye, the cover just drew me in. The cotton candy stand reminds me of something from the book. A night circus theme would be enchanting![/QUOTE]

Yes :) i love that book.. It's very good, you can't stop reading because it is very fascinating :)[/QUOTE]
Oh sorry i accidentally erased the quote @pinkcherryb

BertiesHeavenScent
08-15-12, 09:26 AM
Looking ahead to fall. Could we please have some pumpkins that one side is a jack-o-lantern and the other is side is not? That way we can go into Thanksgiving with them. Some fall leaves in clusters when put in a row which look like vines and when put with pumpkins every other one they look like they are looped around the pumpkins would be fun too.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love to play BS?

pinkcherryb
08-15-12, 10:21 AM
BertiesHeavenScent, I'm looking forward to Fall as well, I was born in the Fall and while I love Spring a lot there is just something so serene and calming about Autumn that makes me feel complete. I hope TL designs some really yummy fall desserts like granny smith apple cake, pumpkin spice bundt cake, chocolate hazelnut pie, chocolate orange pie, pear & fig tart, apple cider donuts and sweet potato pudding! It can't come soon enough for me!

BertiesHeavenScent
08-15-12, 02:15 PM
Pinkcherryb - oh yum, I love baking in the fall. Apple crisp, pumpkin cookies with brown butter glaze, dinner rolls, loaves of french bread. It seems when that first crisp fall morning shows up I just have to start baking!

pamelaclaireh
08-15-12, 06:31 PM
If we're talking about new Decor... I would really love a Fall Theme! Trees with orange/brown/yellow leaves... pile of leave on floor!

xoxjenn
08-16-12, 01:03 PM
If we're talking about new Decor... I would really love a Fall Theme! Trees with orange/brown/yellow leaves... pile of leave on floor!

PUMPKINS! Not like halloween one just decorative ones!

ladyinhotpink
08-16-12, 01:25 PM
i would like tables decorated as cakes with matching cake chairs and also icecream tables and chairs

ZGM2003
08-16-12, 02:36 PM
A page to tip like there is to gift I spend most of my day tipping and the game is turning into job no time to visit decorate and have fun like I used to. IS IT JUST MY TABLET OR IS IT SLOW TO GETTO EACH NEIGHBOR?

angeleyes17
08-16-12, 03:02 PM
Hi! Thank you for asking us such things as we all decorate our bakeries with our own personal imagination. According to this I would like to see an orchid theme: purple walls, tables that would fit the actual purple available. Some white and purple as the flower is often both. Sweet green touches. And the flower itself physically represented, it could be the table, the chair or a ground decoration. And for food it could be a cake with flower scent along with a tea. I really hope this idea will please you and that you will do something amazing with it as you have always done with all your themes up until now. Thank you very much.

I am completely in love with this idea!!!! Purple is my favorite color, and I love flowers :)

pandabearz12
08-16-12, 03:09 PM
This isnt a theme but what if you could make your OWN wallpaper?!?! :D like if we could choose out color, and team lava could put some designs out there too!

xlinax
08-16-12, 09:58 PM
I would actually like to see more beverages. Also for appliances like the cocoa machine and the dehydrator (just to name a few) to have MORE items to cook. I know I probably wasn't the only disappointed person to spend 10,000 coins on the sugar coater or other ovens and find out that they only have one or two recipes.

shalinak2
08-17-12, 02:55 PM
This is a question about updates, will bakery story world games version still get new goals? Or only the genuine bakery story version?
And Id love to see more decorative items:)

waymaker
08-17-12, 03:10 PM
I'M SO CONFUSED! I visited a large number of my neighbors and they got so many fabulous floor decorations! I asked them where they got them and they said they were gifts from TeamLava and that they're exclusive for Android users. How come those floor decors are exclusive? My Bakery Story is from TeamLava too. Now I'm confused. :(

Uniqu3lyMade
08-17-12, 03:26 PM
It would be awesome to see levels to bakerys and maybe customized gifts and be able to veiw outside bakery and be able to search streets of neighbours instead of going through the community list :)

Zetra
08-17-12, 06:41 PM
Birthday Theme,And birthday cake.

meganteddy
08-17-12, 07:44 PM
I would really like to see new drinks for the drink machiene like many of you. Heres some ideas:
Herbal tea
Orange juice(its weird but still)
White chocolate mocha
Taro smoothie

melby29
08-18-12, 01:33 AM
I would really like to see new drinks for the drink machiene like many of you. Heres some ideas:
Herbal tea
Orange juice(its weird but still)
White chocolate mocha
Taro smoothie

Taro, as in that grey starchy thing?

meganteddy
08-18-12, 04:16 PM
Taro, as in that grey starchy thing?

Yes, taro is the Greyish-purple starchy thing :)

mposey
08-18-12, 05:18 PM
I'M SO CONFUSED! I visited a large number of my neighbors and they got so many fabulous floor decorations! I asked them where they got them and they said they were gifts from TeamLava and that they're exclusive for Android users. How come those floor decors are exclusive? My Bakery Story is from TeamLava too. Now I'm confused. :(

The decorations android got was from the candy box. It's under expansion tab. 24 gems . You just can't get the cant robot they have. Took me forever toget 1st prize (I'm iOS) so good luck if you open it! :)

mposey
08-18-12, 05:24 PM
This thread is so depressing to look at :( only because there are so many GREAT ideas and TL never listens to the players and what we want. I'm bored of getting so hyped up for the update just to be let down. I know TL can't please everyone but this is a suggestion thread. Read what everyone wants the most then make it happen it's not that hard. I just feel like TL only cares about making more games to make more money?? I mean come on monster story? It's just like dragon story.... YEAH wish they would put a hold on making new games an focus fora little while on their main games. Just my thoughts and how I've been feeling. I have been liking the recent updates though.

arwenaessedai
08-20-12, 09:56 AM
Bakery story
- Trees with fall-colored leaves
- Tiles with grass and fallen leaves
- booths (benches and tables that could be assembled to form a booth). But please don't make it a decoration, make is so that it is fully operational and little customers can sit in them and eat
- recipes of 1 week for when one goes on vacation
- create an appliance*that only make recipes of 2h or less
- round rose bushes low on the ground (half the size of a lemon tree)
- hedge rows
- tree house
- entrance arch (similar to the rainbow but more realistic) that could serve as a garden entrance. A lot of players use the 2 wooden pillars as entrances but I think we're missing something with 2 pillars and a top part; an arch, in short
- wooden garden gate
- picket fence*
- garden separators (wooden fences with ivy on it, ot wrougt iron fence?) the existing white and pink separators look too much like onside walls
- duplicates of the blue cookie hub but in pink or green*
- could we royate the fame so as ro see the facade and entrance of the shop from the outside? Frankly, all these teashop signs would be better suited to the outside of the shop
- a wallpaper worth 6 or seven sections of wall: it would look like a window front. The wall paper would be "transparent" and we would see the street outside with passers by. Maybe the word bakery could be written in reverse as if we were seeing it from the inside, looking out of the window. Also it would be great if you could see the back of the cake display in the window front. So there would be cakes and pies displayed.*

hclardy1
08-20-12, 10:02 AM
More items to build using all these parts I keep receiving. I want to know how to get syrup and floral collections.

mposey
08-20-12, 10:35 AM
Yes!!! Like above said!! A booth that They can actually sit in!!!! A cute pink one would be nice but since everyone is not into pink then a light brown or a brown colour!!!

denises40
08-20-12, 12:21 PM
more chances to earn gems and being able to decorate the outside of ur bakery

denises40
08-20-12, 12:23 PM
Why do u not know which nbrs u visit and if u tipped? This would be a great addition to the game notification.

denises40
08-20-12, 12:26 PM
Being able to tip ur nbrs n gft ur nbrs three times a day would be great, if you have alot of nbrs u can only be gifted 20 times then ur maxed. Thats not giving all of ur nbrs the opportuity to gift their nbrs.

ajtx14
08-22-12, 12:50 AM
Would love more quick recipes, 5, 10, 15, 30 minute options. :)

sunnyazchica
08-22-12, 10:38 PM
Filled croissants, like chocolate filled. Peach pie. Zucchini Bread for fall. Other bread options - wheat bread, rye bread, french bread, etc , Cheese danish. Raspberry danish. Bear claws. Monkey Bread. Juice machine - apple, orange, cranberry, etc. Iced coffee. Flavors to add to drinks - like vanilla coffee or cappuccino. Fruit tart.

xoxjenn
08-22-12, 11:33 PM
Popcorn machine!!! With different flavors of pop corn.

bluebelllady
08-23-12, 07:32 AM
Granola and turnovers for the oven,
Pomogranete juice, root beer floats, friendship tea,
Shirley temples, V8 fusion, hawiian punch, sparkling
Grape juice, (goblet)! We really need more drinks, I don't even pull my drink mixers out for weeks.

oreo42709
08-23-12, 10:41 AM
black tiles and wall paper for gold. not gems

lilkeeks
08-23-12, 10:22 PM
It would be nice to see some sort of shelving unit that isn't just for display but holds our actual bakery dishes; maybe each display can hold 6 dishes and take up a 2-tile space (if that makes sense). This can make more room for many of us by eliminating counters.

As I mentioned before, a tip jar would be nice...I tip my neighbors daily and sometimes their tables are full, so we could resort to having a tip jar that collects tips. Once again, this would allow us more space as it can eliminate us having tables that are solely for collecting tips.

Another suggestion, it would be nice to designate doors to be used as both an entrance and exit, or solely as just an entrance or just an exit. My door is near my register which is perfect as an entrance, when I placed another door near my tables (which was less walking space from the other door), I still had customers come in and out through both doors. I had to then go back to just one door.

xmediawork
08-23-12, 10:59 PM
How about the ability to gift the dishes we have on our counters to or neighbors or the ability to sell to them?

xoxjenn
08-23-12, 11:04 PM
How about instead of every dish we make going on a seperate counter even if it is the same recipe to make all of the SAME recipes go to the same counter? So if we have 150 dishes of Candy Apples left & we make another batch it just adds to that counter instead of going to its own!

lilkeeks
08-24-12, 12:56 AM
How about instead of every dish we make going on a seperate counter even if it is the same recipe to make all of the SAME recipes go to the same counter? So if we have 150 dishes of Candy Apples left & we make another batch it just adds to that counter instead of going to its own!

The dishes will stack themselves if you run out of counters....let's say you have candy apples on three seperate counters and you make lemonade, there are no free counters and no other counter with lemonade then all of the candy apples will be moved to one counter :)

xmediawork
08-24-12, 01:48 AM
Customazation of machines, you could request parts from your neighbors to make the stoves cost less money to cook or have a higher output of food. Perhaps the machines should break down every once in a while and you could do a minigame of some sort to fix it.

Honeydukes3
08-24-12, 09:47 AM
A Back to School theme! Have apple tables and apple seats. Maybe some school bus floor decorations and wall decorations. And then a teacher holding a chalk board would be an adorable greeter!

LalaSmooth
08-24-12, 10:37 AM
A fridge to store food :D

redrockstar
08-26-12, 01:24 PM
Expand on the ice maker and ice cream machine. There are so many other types of flavors to add (chocolate, lemon for ice...mint ice cream, chocolate chip, cookies and cream, birthday cake, etc.)

oreo42709
08-27-12, 05:51 PM
Can you bring back the water garden for 5 gold? Lol please!!

argentina718
08-27-12, 06:51 PM
a way to store food and more recipes to the icecream machine like
cookie dough
cookies n cream/oreo ice cream
mint chocolate chip
dulce de leche
birthday cake

adelinutza
08-27-12, 07:09 PM
Now that fall is around the corner, can we please get an autumn theme? Some red trees, some wallpapers with red or yellow leaves etc... Thanks!

tastytoastie
08-28-12, 01:58 AM
I was thinking of an Paris theme :-) you know like the big oven.. :-)
The idea of storing food, I also love :-)

Greetz!

ouredpad
08-28-12, 07:51 AM
Solid black and/or red floor tiles. More wallpaper choices.

khunstella
08-28-12, 09:04 PM
yard sales theme! pls bring back old and limited time cute stuff like valentine piano, gingerbread table, etc for sale like for a whole week..

xoxjenn
08-28-12, 09:08 PM
yard sales theme! pls bring back old and limited time cute stuff like valentine piano, gingerbread table, etc for sale like for a whole week..

This is SUCH a good idea!!!

jazziejazz06
08-28-12, 10:50 PM
More goals for the higher levels!!

nihna
08-28-12, 11:21 PM
Buying confirm button when buying with gems for avoiding the accidintly gems losing that we all suffering from

08-29-12, 06:01 AM
Candy Robot Greeter, Coconut Macaroons, Ice Cream Cake, Pecan Cookies, Pi?a Colada Smoothies, Cherry Lemonade, Lemon Danish, Ice Cream Sundae Maker, Lemon Bars, Lime Bars, Strawberry Milkshake, Futuristic Candy Display, Frappucino, Chocolate Milk, Raspberry Iced Tea, More Donuts, and Donut Display.

xoxjenn
08-30-12, 12:44 AM
WALL DECORATIONS! PLEASE! I think almost all of the wall decor is ugly. I want more bakery related wall decor. Maybe some shelves (that go on the wall) with like sugar, flour, salt cannisters on them.

tirzahgrace
08-30-12, 07:25 AM
I think deep fried ice cream would be really fun to have too! :)

almondieeyez
08-30-12, 08:52 AM
Maybe add more decorating options for instance outside of the bakery, the store front. maybe plant some nice flowers and change color to the roof, things like that.

TammBann
08-30-12, 09:30 AM
How about more recipes for the sugar coater and dehydrator.

TammBann
08-30-12, 09:48 AM
Was there a chocolate fountain yet? Chocolate covered cherries, strawberries, sponge cake, bananas,pretzels etc...
How about bonbons, peanut butter n coconut cream eggs, maple walnut, butter pecan.
Cheese fondue? Zuchinni bread, Apple walnut, lemon poppyseed?
tarts....all kinds of berry tarts.

kitty711
08-30-12, 12:47 PM
There was a choco fountain, but it's HUGE. lol

canderel
08-30-12, 01:08 PM
I would love to see some more hot and cold drinks - maybe fruit buttermilk, milk drinks with different flavours, plain milk (low fat, whole milk, lactose-free milk drink options), new tea choices, decaf drink options etc - most ideally on the classic drink mixer! And what about some hearty options? Watercress, spring onion or pesto-style sandwiches, Spanish bocadillos, Croque Madame or wholegrain veggie burgers? Cornish pastries? Chocolate spread and breadsticks? Crackers? Sunflower seed bread?

argentina718
08-30-12, 01:14 PM
a way to buy gems with coins pretty please!!!

BeignetLuver
08-30-12, 03:06 PM
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream; Beignets; Lemon Bars

lotusthreads
08-30-12, 03:17 PM
I would like to have a pretty outdoor area in my bakery, so I would like a Japanese maple and some water features, like a koi pond or lotus pond, and some japanese lanterns. And I would love to see some more coffee themes like the barista counter and coffee bean display.

BeignetLuver
08-30-12, 03:19 PM
************************************************** **********************BACK TO SCHOOL THEME********************************************* ****************************
**Student Desk Tables
**Backpack Chairs
**PB&J Sandwiches
**Teacher Greeter
**Notebook Paper Wallpaper
**Crayon Drawing Wallpaer
**Paint Splatter Floor Tiles
**School Bell Tower
**Yellow School Bus
**Mini Dry Erase/Chalk Board
**Gold Star Sticker Display
**Teacher's Lounge
**Lunch Time Display

cynthiasfc
08-31-12, 06:36 AM
candy related items are so cute! bakery is going great so far, my suggestion is a new app, candy story :D

pootielin
08-31-12, 07:27 AM
I like to see more decorative items for garden or flowers theme..especially cheaper grass patches tiles that do not need gems..

lacathy
08-31-12, 12:15 PM
Parisian Theme
Decorations like The Eiffel Tower, Pink Poodles and Parisian Foods like baguettes and how about a non alcoholic wine machine, That would been cute.

lacathy
08-31-12, 12:23 PM
I would love to see some Asian, African American, and Hispanic customers, avatars, and deocorations. Everytime u have a new theme u have these cute little people that u can use to decorate with but they are all Caucasian. Please include more races. Asians, African Americans, and Hispanics want to feel included and they would spent more money and gems to buy these decorations. Thx!

trm930
08-31-12, 03:12 PM
You guys should start on a new update. It would be really nice if you added a 'confirm' button when buying items that require gems. Also an 'undo' button could really help since many members, including myself, experience lost of gems or an accidental purchase. I think those two request could really benefit our game play experience.

trm930
08-31-12, 03:13 PM
I agree, having mixed races would be really nice :)

nihna
08-31-12, 09:46 PM
You guys should start on a new update. It would be really nice if you added a 'confirm' button when buying items that require gems. Also an 'undo' button could really help since many members, including myself, experience lost of gems or an accidental purchase. I think those two request could really benefit our game play experience.

👍I agree with this guy so very much I wrote about this problem befor But I did not see any changes on the games yet so could u plz hurry up and make this suggest your no. 1 prourity for this month ..
Thnx

erangela
09-01-12, 08:28 PM
\How do I use the material gifts, I am trying to build the oven and have items in my gift box, I have to go ask friends

trm930
09-01-12, 08:43 PM
👍I agree with this guy so very much I wrote about this problem befor But I did not see any changes on the games yet so could u plz hurry up and make this suggest your no. 1 prourity for this month ..
Thnx

heeey there buddy I'm not a guy lol, I'm a girl haha.
I'm glad you agree with my post there, hopefully TL will be sympathetic towards this request and it will happen soon.

Fennelseed
09-02-12, 01:11 AM
Option to serve stuff from certain appliances in the closest sections so you could really put together cute different sections and serve appropriate food within...
Would have to 'turn this on', so that those who don't care won't have to be bothered with it. Like, all stuff from my baking ovens would be served in the area where I placed them as first choice.

Retro sections. 50s, 60s and 80s would especially be really fun.

WEDDING BAKERY!!!! One of the biggest revenues of selling--cake decorating and wedding cakes.

Foodie heaven... like food carts and gourmet odd ice creams.

Actually, food carts would be great for its own freaking game.... stock the block with your trucks while outselling others.

goodsnyummies
09-02-12, 03:17 PM
I want gem confirmation button and new recipes. I especially like recipes that doesnt need to be cooked long, so more 30min to 3 hours recipes please!
I also feel very disappointed because of the fact that after level 73 i cant unlock any new appliances. 49 gems for one appliance is too expensive!

I love this suggestion, but add maybe a 2 day+receipe like the other games

xmediawork
09-02-12, 04:36 PM
How about a mass message system that you can send to all of your neighbors at once? Like a specific part request for daily gifting or an announcement that you are going on vacation?

09-02-12, 04:46 PM
Is there anyway you can make us be able to remove constructible parts from the gift section? If u can do that, it would be great thx :)