PDA

View Full Version : Will food quantities be fixed or what?

dria_91
08-07-12, 06:46 PM
Ever since I started these goals I barely have any food on my counters. Why are we cooking food that takes 12-16 hrs to make but only makes a quantity of about 125-200 plates?! I'm at level 96 for Pete's sakes! And by us o ly focusing on the goals, we dnt have the time to cook other dishes, seeing we have limited time to do te goals

queentina3
08-08-12, 05:17 AM
I know GG sent an inquiry over to the CMs, but I'm not sure if she heard back from them yet. I would also like the quantities to be changed, but have a feeling they won't be. :(

sup4mo
08-08-12, 06:39 AM
Ok so am not the only one this is happening to, I have food placed on all my counters only to come back thirty minutes later to only have like nine counters of food and can't see any difference in my coin count plz fix this, making the goals and not being able to keep the food in the counters are just about to make me not do the goals at all. I closed one of my doors and shut down one side if my restraurant , only to no avail. Before the goals I did not have to have but a few appliances out because the food was moving so slow. Geezzzz

greygull
08-08-12, 10:17 AM
Yes, it looks like they won't be changed :(

They have very low cost, and are unlocked at low levels.

sweetstuff525
08-08-12, 10:20 AM
That's bad news I only have 4 counters of food... Because working in goals .. Total like 100,000 plates

greygull
08-08-12, 10:33 AM
That's bad news I only have 4 counters of food... Because working in goals .. Total like 100,000 plates

That's a lot more then I have :( I'm working only on the goals, so I serve and exit, knowing when I come back my counters will be empty again.

queentina3
08-08-12, 03:20 PM
Yes, it looks like they won't be changed :(

They have very low cost, and are unlocked at low levels.

Sugar! I had a feeling that was going to be the answer when it was taking so long to get a response back. *sighs*

PloyM
08-08-12, 03:41 PM
I was stocked up with food on the counter from the goal, approximate around 35000 total and the customer ate all in less than an hour. Is this normal?

PloyM
08-08-12, 03:42 PM
I mean 3500 quantity of food.

bobbyrae
08-08-12, 04:06 PM
What am I doing wrong? I have so much food i'm thinking of clearing counters!:confused:

nmishii
08-08-12, 04:11 PM
I have a lot of food. The low plate count doesn't bother me. If I were to get low on food, I would make some of the old food with a high plate count and then continue on with the world games food.

I'm not doing goals so that helps.

bobbyrae
08-08-12, 04:51 PM
I thnk that may be it. I only did two goals.

queentina3
08-08-12, 04:59 PM
I still have quite a few counters and a lot of food on a few, I just don't like small quantity recipes because if I ever want to cook them again, they'd be useless at the amount of servings we're being offered. That is why I fight for higher servings, and because I know users first starting out have problems keeping food stocked. Oh, and those that don't have all appliance slots open, the goals hurt them with these small quantity amounts.

Fight for the underdogs people! :)

bobbyrae
08-08-12, 05:02 PM
I'm fighting, i'm fighting!! Lol.

dria_91
08-08-12, 05:34 PM
Yea before I started the goals all of my counters were stocked, now foods that have been on the counters for months are getting low in quantity :(

3squares
08-08-12, 07:36 PM
I was completely sold out this afternoon. Can't believe it. Level 97, 18 appliances.

PloyM
08-08-12, 07:45 PM
Maybe the customer are hungry in summer than winter, little jokes.

3squares
08-08-12, 11:29 PM
I'm sold out NOW. Again. Been continuously cooking,except one week back in March, for over a year.

justk9188
08-09-12, 02:37 AM
Here my opinion. The foods are used for completing goals. Completing goals give you something new to buy. That's why those foods' quantity is low. You don't get benefit while doing goal, only get after finishing it.

bobbyrae
08-09-12, 06:23 AM
I wish we could have this problem in bakery story. :(

lin77
08-09-12, 06:45 AM
What am I doing wrong? I have so much food i'm thinking of clearing counters!:confused:

How many appliances do u have? That could be your answer!

lin77
08-09-12, 06:48 AM
Here my opinion. The foods are used for completing goals. Completing goals give you something new to buy. That's why those foods' quantity is low. You don't get benefit while doing goal, only get after finishing it.

Well android doesn't get goals...so the low quantity is unfair and hurting most players....unless u have a lot of appliances unlocked!

cakeandpie
08-09-12, 08:03 AM
I wish we could have this problem in bakery story. :(

Ditto. I can't gt rid of food in BS, but I'm really running out in RS. I'm level 98 and cook more or less continuously, and usually have a couple hundred K of food on my counters, but since doing these goals, I'm down to about 10K and will soon sell out! The number of servings is insanely small!!!

bobbyrae
08-09-12, 08:51 AM
How many appliances do u have? That could be your answer!

I have 21. But i have mastered almost everything. Only the new recipes on the new ice cream machine left and a handful on the stove. I think THAT may be the problem :p
I do have faaaaaar less food in restaurant than in bakery though. It just seems like the counters in bakery are taking over! Lol

PloyM
08-09-12, 11:01 AM
I have 21. But i have mastered almost everything. Only the new recipes on the new ice cream machine left and a handful on the stove. I think THAT may be the problem :p
I do have faaaaaar less food in restaurant than in bakery though. It just seems like the counters in bakery are taking over! Lol

Ikr! It seems like the RS have low quantity of food than in BS? Don't you think? My BS always full with food and never empty and my RS has been closed for couple days now because I'm worried the food will be gone over the night.

queentina3
08-09-12, 11:04 AM
Ikr! It seems like the RS have low quantity of food than in BS? Don't you think? My BS always full with food and never empty and my RS has been closed for couple days now because I'm worried the food will be gone over the night.

I hate to break it to you but as soon as you open your door, the food will be gone. BS & RS sell about 40,000-45,000 plates per day, so you need to have at least double that amount of stock in order to NOT run out. When you unblock your RS door, you better hope you have enough stock to cover those amounts over the days you've been closed, or you'll have 0 food on your counters. :(

PloyM
08-09-12, 11:13 AM
I hate to break it to you but as soon as you open your door, the food will be gone. BS & RS sell about 40,000-45,000 plates per day, so you need to have at least double that amount of stock in order to NOT run out. When you unblock your RS door, you better hope you have enough stock to cover those amounts over the days you've been closed, or you'll have 0 food on your counters. :(

Yep, that's what my RS's door still closed, I'm doing the goal too. It will open soon. I hope.