PDA

View Full Version : Store profits doubled.

benbever
08-07-12, 06:33 PM
Stores now give out double the amount of money, in half the time. The goods requirements haven't changed.
For instance the sushi store used to give 150 and take 50 goods in 1 hour. (net 100 profit)
Now it gives 300 and takes 50 goods in half an hour. (net 250 profit in half the time)
This makes the sushi store five times as profitable as before.

And businesses were already the most profitable buildings.
Now that the collect time is halved, I find myself never able to collect rent from houses anymore. They are just not worth clicking and wasting the energy that could have gone into collecting from a store.

sweetstuff525
08-07-12, 06:39 PM
I don't play metro ... But played it for 15levels .... Isn't that good? That it's more profit and shorter?... If your complaining it will make tl make it longer and less profit... Some people won't like that

TimeForACuppaTea
08-07-12, 06:52 PM
I did same as sweetstuff. I found it too hard to make enough profit to buy what I needed to advance. So I quit once I hit 15. If they've changed it I'm sure many people will be happier. Now sounds like they need to increase the amount of energy you have so you can collect everything in one visit. I found the amount of energy you have was too little even before this change. They definitely need to increase energy levels.

benbever
08-07-12, 07:10 PM
I'm not complaining, just informing.

They also changed the factorie(s)
The idea factory used to make 220 goods for 220 cash in 2 hours, and 240 goods for 230 cash in 4 hours.
Now it makes 120 goods for 220 cash in 2 hours, and 200 goods for 230 cash in 4 hours.
They did not change the 8 and 24 hours options.

I noticed the update when checking for materials for a community building, suddenly it needed only half of all the items.

There are also goals added, but they seem short and pointless, like collect from houses 10 times and collect from flats 3 times.

Kijame
08-07-12, 08:12 PM
well, I'd rather have 'pointless' new goals than none at all. There isn't really much to do at level 30, other than expansion XD

charissalim
08-08-12, 06:45 AM
my sushi store still gives 150 coins and take 50 goods in 1 hour but idea factory goods reduced by half.

benbever
08-08-12, 02:02 PM
that's weird.. I have the crippled idea factories (I use six greenhouses now) but double profit stores

my friends games has the shops at "normal" price but the factories kept giving double goods (quadruple) idea factory gave 520 goods in 2 hours.
but now her factories are crippled (idea factory gives 120 in 2 hours) but the shops are still regular.

kopitownhk
08-08-12, 11:31 PM
I hate the new update! The Idea factory was very useful before, now I just put them all inside the storage! Should I sell them? It seems the Greenhouses are now much better value

yupiyupigumgum
08-09-12, 08:58 AM
Did the increased product and decreased goods have effects on slowing players down? So many business pending because lack of supply

kopitownhk
08-09-12, 11:14 AM
yeah indeed.... previously the game encouraged frequent play, but now it's working the OTHER way round and discouraging frequent play. It seems now that we should just sign in to play every 1.5 hours instead at most.

kooky panda
08-09-12, 11:16 AM
I hate the new update! The Idea factory was very useful before, now I just put them all inside the storage! Should I sell them? It seems the Greenhouses are now much better value
I would not sell them. Just store them.

kopitownhk
08-09-12, 11:19 AM
thanks for the advice.... I hope the Idea factory will "become useful again" (hint hint!)